Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 (2367 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2017
In Nigeria, agriculture is a sector that has been looked down upon most especially by our youths. we have all grown with the mindset that agriculture is a no go area when it come to making a good leaving. I must tell you the simple truth investing In those rubbing peter to pay Paul programs all in the name of making quick cash has lead thousands of our youth into involving them self with such program. I had that mentality some years back but to God's grace he opened my eyes to see what agriculture has to offer.

Reason why hatching of cat fish is the real bomb.

1. A female fish can give u average of 10000-30000 fries. ( depending on the size)

2. A male fish can mate up to 3-4 female.

3.In a month you must have started counting your money and smiling to the bank.

4.Easy and cheap means of feeding.

5.The market is always ever green some cases u see people who are willing to book down for your fries.

6.You can use different types of pond to achieved this results.

7.A fingerling is sold for between N10-N15 depending on the area. when u multiple that by N10000. I believe the maths is a very simple one
to calculate

Yes all this that I have mention came be Leant in just three (3) days. so why are you still wasting your had earn money on those programs . when your can learn how to make money with rest of mind.

For one on one training on how to hatch cat fish u can reach me my number 0.8.0.3.3.7.0.9.1.16
remember is a practical class for serious minded persons.

Below are pictures of a week fry for u to feed your eyes with.

Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Catfish production pays handsomely. That's if you have the right technical know how + the knowledge. Empower your self today and thank me tomorrow
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2017
start ur day by seeing the beautiful small creators struggle for their food in a way that will get u excited.
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 8:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Start your day by seeing the beautiful small creators struggle for their food in a way that will get you excited.
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2017
IDENTIFICATION OF FEMALE AND MALE CATFISH

Here is a picture showing the difference between a male and female catfish below.

Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2017
The male and female of the African catfish can be easily recognized. The male has a distinct sexual papilla, elongated and located just behind the anus. This sexual papilla is usually red at the tip for sexually ready males. It is absent in females.
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
When u wake up every morning seeing your fries as the are developing in to fingerlings. At that point there these internal joy of reward for softwork pay that comes to your mind.

Be be courageous today and make that move and thank me tomorrow.
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by Uchenna406(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2017
Selecting and checking for a gravid female (i.e. female with ripe eggs)

This is where you might start making a mistake that is if you don't know how to select a good female cat fish that can give you 90-95% hatching rate.
Re: Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 by holyram: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
kindly expain step by step catfish hatching method from day1 of hatching to day6. how to manage water in vat without washing away the fish larval

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Red Mercury Forsale In Nigeria 100% Red Purity / The Street Hustle Is Frustrating Me (needs Help) / 1xbet Is Now A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.