Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel (4863 Views)

Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp / Bride And Her 6 Bridesmaids In Sexy Swimsuits (Photos) / Bride And Her Bridesmaids In Sexy Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by uckyra: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
they look good on it
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by jakandeola(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ginaz:

It's very messy I tell you, it won't stay in one place always embarrassing me. Don't mind my 2k weavon, you can help me to comb it if you absolutely won't mind. grin grin
wat a beauty e b lyk make I chop u hahahahaha
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Opakan2: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
oshisko undecided

After building their lives around attention, they'll come ranting, looking for pity when things go south for them
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by mrsfavour(f): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ginaz:
What rubbish is this? What is the significance or what does this solidify on her entrance to her matrimonial home?

Tying towel on chests with makeups to take pictures for us or her husband? OK, we have seen it and had clapped our hands over the pictures but what has it proved so far?

Can we use it and soak garri?

Some people need to know what is necessary and what's not needed, haba copy copy here and there.

Marry and carry yourself to your husband's house jare, you don't need our validation on your pictures cos our validations won't add any sensible drop of value to your marriage.

Girls please, while we all want our marriage to be the talk of town and make everybody drool with envy, let's remember the best things are done in secrets least we tempt unwanted attentions to our blessings.

The way they go about this pre wedding pictures is becoming dumb dumb dumb with each passing day. Everybody want a pre wedding picture that would break the Internet not a wedding that would last a lifetime time.

*SMH
pls tell them o
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

shocked Nah only this picture make you type this long note?

Let's take it they went to the pool to take photos? What's the biggy there shocked

I know, right?

You go fear epistle. grin

What's up? smiley
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

I know, right?

You go fear epistle. grin

What's up? smiley

Lol.

I'm good, you?
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Lol.
I'm good, you?
Great...
Been long since we related. Hope nothing's wrong?
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

Great...

Been long since we related. Hope nothing's wrong?

Maybe on your end.. Over here I'm cool
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Maybe on your end.. Over here I'm cool
Oh, Great.
Well, We cool now.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

Oh, Great.

Well, We cool now.

Lol okay.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Lol okay.

Lol, Whats funny? tongue

Don't tell me you are getting all flattered already. grin tongue
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

Lol, Whats funny? tongue

Don't tell me you are getting all flustered already. grin tongue

Fluster? Lol over what ni..

Not at all
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Fluster? Lol over what ni..
Not at all
Flattered rather.
Anyway, How's School?
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

Flattered rather.

Anyway, How's School?

Okay..

School's fine jare, we pushing ahead..

You? How's school
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ginaz:

It's very messy I tell you, it won't stay in one place always embarrassing me. Don't mind my 2k weavon, you can help me to comb it if you absolutely won't mind. grin grin
bae u look so good..can i get to know u??

or rather let me have ur email.

first time i would do this on nairaland
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Okay..
School's fine jare, we pushing ahead..
You? How's school
School's hectic.
Got exams soon.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by Laveda(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
handsam:

School's hectic.

Got exams soon.

Sorry about the stress.. Success ahead. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by handsam(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
Laveda:

Sorry about the stress.. Success ahead. smiley
Thanks, Do have a splendid week. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by james1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
Ginaz:
What rubbish is this? What is the significance or what does this solidify on her entrance to her matrimonial home?

Tying towel on chests with makeups to take pictures for us or her husband? OK, we have seen it and had clapped our hands over the pictures but what has it proved so far?

Some people need to know what is necessary and what's not needed, haba copy copy here and there.

Marry and carry yourself to your husband's house jare, you don't need our validation on your pictures cos our validations won't add any sensible drop of value to your marriage.

Girls please, while we all want our marriage to be the talk of town and make everybody drool with envy, let's remember the best things are done in secrets least we tempt unwanted attentions to our blessings.

The way they go about this pre wedding pictures is becoming dumb dumb dumb with each passing day. Everybody want a pre wedding picture that would break the Internet not a wedding that would last a lifetime time.

*SMH

YOU DE VEX SHA.YOU SURE SAY ANY THING NO JOIN AM COS ALL THIS PROVOKING GAN.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Bridesmaids In Towel by OkekeChristian(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2017
Ginaz:

*SMH

The next time I'm tempted to increase the percentage of girls without brain closer to 100, I will remember you and this post, and you will save the day.

I vote you for minister of women affairs, 100%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Lies Ladies Tell In A Relationship- Meme Collection / Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English / Ass Alert! More Photos Of The Heavy Backside Lady Spotted At The Airport(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.