Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel (3118 Views)

Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Photo Of Adesua Etomi And Her Bridesmaids In Traditional Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
beautiful

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Sunexy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Is this op sane at all....Wats our business with dis crap?
undecided
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by pyyxxaro: 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
The babe standing on the left ( yellow towel)

I would love to be her water yam and Agidi

The person below should pls give me her number

God bless you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by carzola(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2017
undecided the op tho.

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by heartofstone(f): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dis is lovely..me likey

1 Like

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
I like the one on red tongue

I am a red devil.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Preca(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The babe standing on the left ( yellow towel)

I would love to be her water yam and Agidi

The person below should pls give me her number

God bless you undecided
and the number is...
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by pyyxxaro: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Preca:
and the number is...

Pls naà

Give me the number , are you not a child of God angry

I would buy buns and gold spot for you sad

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by AkinPhysicist: 8:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
cool

Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Preca(f): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Pls naà

Give me the number , are you not a child of God angry

I would buy buns and gold spot for you sad
buns ke.....i have the number here with me now.so increase it if you want it:cheesy
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by pyyxxaro: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2017
Preca:
buns ke.....i have the number here with me now.so increase it if you want it:cheesy

Ok

Lemme give you beans pie and fanta Chapman

@least I've tried sad
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Preca(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Ok
Lemme give you beans pie and fanta Chapman
@least I've tried sad
lol @beans pie.20000 naira jalejale
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by searchng4love: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Preca:
Are you pimping em gals?
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by Emodeee: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
those two ladies in yellow, i wanna ride their benzcheesy.
Re: Check Out Photos Of These Hot Bridesmaids In Towel by pyyxxaro: 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2017
Preca:

So u dont want my beans pie

It's nice

Ok lemme give you Agidi salad and roasted Irish potato

(1) (Reply)

'we Don't Call That Money Over Here'- Hushpuppi Rush Here, Jay Z Has Words For U / 2 Reasons You Should Stop Having Oral S£x Right Now (photos) / Rita Dominic Slay In Swimwears (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.