Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Land Ownership Just Got Easier - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Land Ownership Just Got Easier (1431 Views)

Honeybee Machine That Makes Honey Farming Easier / Farmkonect Makes Agric Business Easier With Peace / Easier Solutions To Modern Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
HOTTEST SELLING ESTATE AT THE MOMENT HEAVENLY HOMES ESTATE, Ibeju Lekki is the hottest selling estate at the moment & you may want to know why?Its just a 10km drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone & Dangote Refinery Location, this estate is poised to enjoy the benefits of being in the center of economic hub.

It is situated on a very accessible tarred road less than 4 minutes from La Campagne Tropicana beach resort, with access to the Power grid right in front of it. It possesses a DRY and FLAT/ LEVEL topography
Facilities to be provided/ already ongoing include perimeter fencing, drainage, estate road network and even green areas.

It has a registered survey, approved estate layout and already granted government EXCISION

And best of all there is currently a PROMO PRICE on the estate going for N500,000 with an additional offer of buy 5 plots and get 1 free its the best discounted investment offer you will get at the start of this year that you cannot afford to miss.
Buy at N500,000 now and save yourself the regrets when the limited promo is ended.

Call us on 08158961762 or 08092724970 for further enquiries and inspection.

1 Like

Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 3:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Available
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Still on
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
O
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
You are just one call away from the best investment decision of our time
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
Still on
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2017
Never pay for any property before site inspection and proper investigation of the company's authenticity.
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
HOTTEST SELLING ESTATE AT THE MOMENT HEAVENLY HOMES ESTATE, Ibeju Lekki is the hottest selling estate at the moment & you may want to know why?Its just a 10km drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone & Dangote Refinery Location, this estate is poised to enjoy the benefits of being in the center of economic hub.

It is situated on a very accessible tarred road less than 4 minutes from La Campagne Tropicana beach resort, with access to the Power grid right in front of it. It possesses a DRY and FLAT/ LEVEL topography
Facilities to be provided/ already ongoing include perimeter fencing, drainage, estate road network and even green areas.

It has a registered survey, approved estate layout and already granted government EXCISION

And best of all there is currently a PROMO PRICE on the estate going for N500,000 with an additional offer of buy 5 plots and get 1 free its the best discounted investment offer you will get at the start of this year that you cannot afford to miss.
Buy at N500,000 now and save yourself the regrets when the limited promo is ended.

Call 08158961762 or 08092724970 for further enquiries and inspection.
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Still on
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
This is an estate owned by a renowned real estate company with a track record of impeccable results delivered to investors...Buy into this idea and see all your expectations partaining to real estate met.
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Still on
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
On
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Still on the market
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
Find out where the people are going and buy the land before they get there.” ~William Penn Adair
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 9:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 8:12am On Mar 25, 2017
The best investment on earth is earth
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2017
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Myrealtor(m): 12:53am On Dec 12, 2017
The best investment on Earth is earth.”
-Louis Glickman, American business executive
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 12:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Still on
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
3 plots of land for sale off Abraham adesanya road beside mainone telecoms state of the art data center building.

1950sqm all fenced and gated, with raft foundation. With c of o

Price 50m (slightly negotiable) serious buyers only.

Kindly contact 08092724970 for more inquiries and site inspection

NB: 100% direct brief
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 1:12am On Dec 17, 2017
“I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
-Jesse H. Jones
Re: Land Ownership Just Got Easier by Viktoreze(m): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt.

(1) (Reply)

GARRI PRICES: Prices We Sell/deliver Garri To Lagos, Abuja And Port Harcourt. / Quality Tenera oil palm Sprouted Seed And Seedings For Sale. / I Want To Be A Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.