Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji (4058 Views)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Read the fiction: My Big Girl Dream By I May End Soon / **fiction: My Life With Desperate Girls!** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji by trendope: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING STORY IS INCESTUOUS, IF INCEST OFFENDS YOU, THEN PLEASE DON'T READ ANY FURTHER.

I was still a 15 year old virgin when I saw Mrs. Muji for the first time in the sitting room of our house. And even then, sex was furthest from my mind. Sure, I loved ogling girls as much as the next Hot teenager but girls still left me tongue tied and painfully shy.

While my friends boasted about their sexual conquests (although I’m now sure much of their stories were greatly exaggerated and probably outright lies), I would be filled with envy and wonder when my time would come when I would cross over that line to sexual freedom.

My closest experience with a girl had been when I was seven. Our housemaid who was probably sixteen or so had shown me her breasts when my parents were out and told me to touch them. I still cringe with embarrassment when I remember that my response was to ask “Which one?”

That ended my seduction before it began. I later learnt that she had been more successful with my Dad in getting him to touch her boobs. However, that success was short lived when Mom returned unexpectedly and caught my Dad with his hands on the Housemaid’s naked boobs. My Dad’s explanation that he was checking the sixteen year old’s breasts for cancer lumps as advised by the Ministry of Health Breast Cancer Awareness Programme did not impress my Mom and she left, taking me along with her.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/03/05/fiction-mother-mrs-muji/
Re: FICTION: My Mother And Mrs Muji by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 21, 2017
New thrilling and exciting fiction, you would enjoy it. click here to start reading====> https://www.nairaland.com/3895683/fiction-life-desperate-girls#58672008

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Ajala / Do We Have Published Authors Here? / ~wandering Soul~christian Fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.