Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Unibadan Graduate Loses Certificate After Graduating. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unibadan Graduate Loses Certificate After Graduating. (808 Views)

After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unibadan Graduate Loses Certificate After Graduating. by KingstonDome: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
A recently graduated student of the University of Ibadan named Adetona Adewale Ishola with a 2.1 from the Department of Economics has reportedly misplaced his certificate. The news has reportedly gone viral round the University of Ibadan as students with good hearts and students politicians are trying to help the careless graduate find his certificate.

The certificate was reportedly found along Sango area in Ibadan by a good Samaritan. I am very sure this person would be looking for certificate. If you do know this person you can just comment below and we shall tell you how to contact the person.

See picture of the certificate below,

[url]kingstondome..com/2017/03/unibadan-graduate-loses-certificate.html[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Unibadan Graduate Loses Certificate After Graduating. by KingstonDome: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Unibadan Graduate Loses Certificate After Graduating. by LarryBeryl(m): 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
A certificate was reported found by some guy in my school, same department but I don't know if the name correlates. He informed us all last week through the SUG group on whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Write Perfect Essay To Get Good Marks In Exams? / Share Your Jamb Centres... Lets Hook Up (lagos Only) / Still Cant Check My Result Since On The 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.