Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! (4484 Views)

House Of Rep' Married Women Can Now Choose Their Origin From Father Or Husband / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
@acidosis Lacking simple comprehension.
No one is against treating a husband well.

But if I ask you to do this or that in order to stop your wife from keeping men on the side to satisfy her, I'm sure you won't thank me.

It doesn't take too much to understand a simple concept. Just ask yourself 'if this message were for me, would I like it?' 'Would I appreciate this tone if it were directed at me?'

If you answer is no, there you have it. You will comprehend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
It still doesn't take much to get these broads on this forum to expose their emotional problems. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
crackhaus:
It still doesn't take much to get these broads on this forum to expose their emotional problems. cheesy cheesy
OP is a long whiny writeup of some dude trying to guilt and intimidate women into coddling him with the prospects of infidelity and ‘broads’ are the ones with emotional problems lol ok champ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
1bkaye:

OP is a long whiny writeup of some dude trying to guilt and intimidate women into coddling him with the prospects of infidelity and ‘broads’ are the ones with emotional problems lol ok champ
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by dominique(f): 6:23am On Mar 08, 2017
Men like this op believe the sole purpose of women in life is to make them happy. It's their likes that feel that he is doing a woman a favour by marrying her, hence she must bend over backwards to please him. Worst thing is, even if the woman carries out all the advice as given, if he wants to cheat he will still cheat and heap the blame on the wife. Abeg life is too short to be going through all sorts to massage a silly ego while losing your self esteem. Marriage will never be a do or die affair for me, I cannot come and go and kill myself on top man that will remarry before my corpse gets cold.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2017
bukatyne:

Open a thread aND tell women what you think makes a man tick so the home sweet.... interesting

Open a thread and tell women what you think makes a man tick so he won't run after mistresses/ you won't have competition . ... then you are looking for uproar.

The truth must be spoken
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Acidosis(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2017
cococandy:
@acidosis Lacking simple comprehension.
No one is against treating a husband well.

But if I ask you to do this or that in order to stop your wife from keeping men on the side to satisfy her, I'm sure you won't thank me.

It doesn't take too much to understand a simple concept. Just ask yourself 'if this message were for me, would I like it?' 'Would I appreciate this tone if it were directed at me?'

If you answer is no, there you have it. You will comprehend.

There is nothing wrong in telling women to wake up to their responsibilities before it gets too late. A lot of women see marriage as a resting point. That's why they mostly use the word "settle down"...always looking for a place to settle and rest.

The inference I drew from OP's words is that women should not fold their arms and sleep away just because a priest altered one or two words on the altar. Men see marriage as a place of responsibility so whatever anyone tells us would be stuffs we already know.

That's by the way, I will personally support any woman that gets cruel treatment from her husband. On several occasions on Nairaland, we support certain women with separation tips, etc.

You are only taking this too personal because you have already assumed (for instance) that it is easier to see or stumble on a cheating married man than a cheating pregnant or breastfeeding mom. Well, that assumption is RIGHT.

It is just one of those facts about life. A married man even at 40 or 50 may likely get more attention from the opposite s. ex. It is not an excuse or ticket to cheat, but women shouldn't take for granted, a place of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Acidosis:

There is nothing wrong in telling women to wake up to their responsibilities before it gets too late. A lot of women see marriage as a resting point. That's why they mostly use the word "settle down"...always looking for a place to settle and rest.

The inference I drew from OP's words is that women should not fold their arms and sleep away just because a priest altered one or two words on the altar. Men see marriage as a place of responsibility so whatever anyone tells us would be stuffs we already know.

That's by the way, I will personally support any woman that gets cruel treatment from her husband. On several occasions on Nairaland, we support certain women with separation tips, etc.

You are only taking this too personal because you have already assumed (for instance) that it is easier to see or stumble on a cheating married man than a cheating pregnant or breastfeeding mom. Well, that assumption is RIGHT.

It is just one of those facts about life. A married man even at 40 or 50 may likely get more attention from the opposite s. ex. It is not an excuse or ticket to cheat, but women shouldn't take for granted, a place of responsibility.
That's your assumption. Not mine
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2017
cococandy:
That's your assumption. Not mine
This woman sha.. lol
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by elantraceey(f): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2017
If the sole reason for me to do all these is just to keep him faithful ...then I won't bother at all.

4 Likes

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by eyinjuege: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2017
crackhaus:

To be honest with you, most posts on relationship issues on NL are by men, and they always sound so needy..... That's a deeper level of emotional baggage.
Most seem to be more fixated on the marriage issue than even the women that are expected to be.
Marriage is good, but it shouldn't determine your happiness. Make yourself happy, and fulfilled with or without a spouse. All other things will fall into place.
Be good to those around you, don't try to cheat others, be fair in your dealings and life will begin to make more meaning.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Incrizz(f): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Okay, In celebration of women...
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by farydah: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
BoboYekini:
cheesy
@op, I concur. I long for the good old days where women only spoke when spoken to, and had to eat their meals in the kitchen with the children.
I actually mean this.
awww poor you. well u can either go back in time or adapt to these new times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by farydah: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
BoboYekini:
Hardly. I meant every word.
oops my bad. pls ignore my earlier post.
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2017
OYOGREAT:
WAKE UP TO YOUR DUTY MARRIED WOMEN!
I don't know why some married women don't wake up to their responsibilities in marriage until it is too late. Some women wouldn't just do the needful until there is serious competition with a mistress. Why wait till your husband start having affairs before running helter-skelter?
You should be the first in everything to your husband before one tiny girl shows interest. No matter the games she wants to play on your husband, she should meet you up and doing, fully in your duty! Forget about sex, that is not the first thing I want to talk about!
RESPECT! Be the first to show it! Some women never used the word "sir!" for their husbands in their entire life. They say afterall, "he's my best friend!" so what? He is also your best husband, leader and father so give him that respect! I'm not asking you to use sir 24/7 but there are ocassions that demand you treat that man like the king he really is. If you do not respect him and another lady lavishes it on him, he will fall for her.
ADMIRE HIM: Why do you think he works hard, bought car, built a beautiful house or go on extra miles for you? He wants to be admired, simple!
Admire that man! Some wives say "what for? Is he doing what his mates are doing? He doesn't have a good job, does not give us money for food, we live in one room apartment and he is ugly and dirty so what is there to admire?" Aaaah My Sister! A lot! Admire the fact that he married you, you should still be single and in your father's compound. Admire the fact that he works hard daily to give you what he has. Admire him for being there for you, enduring your weaknesses and choosing to stick to you no matter what. And no one is ugly. There is a part of your husband that is handsome. Focus on it and admire him like you are seeing him for the first time. He will cherish you for it.
PRAISE HIM: A man can kill himself for any woman that praises him. Sadly, most women fail woefully in this area and affairs are on the increase on daily basis. About 90% of married men now have affairs outside marriage.
A married man can't do without praise. He needs it to stay "alive" in marriage. Praise your man like you are going on competition and you are because there is someone waiting for you to fail so she can take over.
Some women stupidly see their husbands like an idiot who has no special need in marriage. They think they can treat him the way they like and he will stay faithful forever. You are all aware that some Man of God are now having affairs like crazy! No man can stay happily married to a woman who sees nothing good in him or who is bitter, critical, non-appreciative, abusive, disrespectful and rude!
Praise works wonders!
SEX: This is not the first. Some women are gurus in bed but fail woefully in other areas and wonders why the man still have affairs. You will hear, "I've done everything, why does he still have an affair?" How many things did you do? Only sex? Good food? Is that the only thing he needs to enjoy marriage? Show him compassion, mercy, tenderness, forgiveness, admiration and praise and you will see your marriage turn around by 360°.
However, sex is very important to a man, he doesn't joke with it! So please, don't deny him. Some women say it's not their fault, their men don't ask for sex you better ask! Why must he be the only one asking for sex? Initiate sex! Dress to "kill" him! Be seductive! Know the part of your body he likes most and use it to seduce his brain out!
If you are busty! Good asset! Wear push-up bras, leave some mighty cleavage and keep strolling around him. Sit beside him, bend in front of him, serve him food with your cleavage in view and don't let him rest until his assignment in the bedroom has been fully carried out. If your asset is the bum, thigh or legs, wear eye popping bum shorts and keep rotating around him, he should get the message.
Send him sexy messages at work and "unload" him when he comes back. Don't turn him on without off loading him, a man must off load! You won't be happy if he does that on his secretary! Touch him and ask, pull him close, kiss him, and take initiative. That man will never notice another woman and will make you his number one woman for life!
It's high time we put full stop to adultery. "A wise woman builds her house" and take proper care of her family .Take a very good care of your husband to keep him faithful forever. Use it and your marriage will never be the same again. God bless you.
Something I can not exactly place my fingers on is wrong with this piece. The points are right but your tone and presentation is tainted with (maybe) personal, bad experiences or your opinion of women drawn from bad examples.

Women should do what's right, but, not in order to curb your 'broken nature'-your tendency to be promiscuous. The voice of the man hiding in that piece sounds like he's about to cheat on his spouse if she doesn't do the listed.

If I am right, that's not fair on femininity. From the things I've learned, Acidosis and OP, we should be the first to inject life into into that Glorious Union.

(I am aware there are bad women in the world). lol. There is hardly a good woman who will get genuine attention, a hand of help, small gifts, kind words... that will not pour out her fountains like a gushing stream to sweep you off your feet.

I sincerely think (good) women are sweet partners if we take the responsibility FIRST to handle them right.

If you didn't marry a good one then, no problems, you may resort to threats like I sense in the post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Emerald557: 3:09am On Mar 09, 2017
Seriously I see selfishness in everything you said even up to sex. All your points from 1 to 4 are selfish. What about men? Don't they have to wake up to their duties?? Who is competing with a mistress??
Well, its in YOU to be good. Love and care for husband and wife should be balanced and not one sided. They should care and love each other. Cheating or adultery from either side is a decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by bukatyne(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Acidosis:

The truth must be spoken

Obviously, your truth is different fromantic mine.
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

To be honest with you, most posts on relationship issues on NL are by men, and they always sound so needy..... That's a deeper level of emotional baggage.
Most seem to be more fixated on the marriage issue than even the women that are expected to be.
Marriage is good, but it shouldn't determine your happiness. Make yourself happy, and fulfilled with or without a spouse. All other things will fall into place.
Be good to those around you, don't try to cheat others, be fair in your dealings and life will begin to make more meaning.
And still you ladies keep reacting to these posts every darn time. cheesy

Personally, I think you all should be used to it by now and at least try to ignore them. For all we know, the OP is probably betting on women reacting to his post to draw out comments and get more pages.
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

And still you ladies keep reacting to these posts every darn time. cheesy

Personally, I think you all should be used to it by now and at least try to ignore them. For all we know, the OP is probably betting on women reacting to his post to draw out comments and get more pages.
The same could be said for men so your comment singling out women for having 'emotional problems' still doesn't make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:

The same could be said for men so your comment singling out women for having 'emotional problems' still doesn't make sense
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.
Lol you didn't, haha and the no argument so deflect route, classic

1 Like

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol you didn't, haha and the no argument so deflect route, classic
I'm a classic man, what can I say.

You do realize though that using the phrase 'emotional problems' in my comment was a deliberate attempt to get this same reaction from some of you, yea?
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

I'm a classic man, what can I say.

You do realize though that using the phrase 'emotional problems' in my comment was a deliberate attempt to get this same reaction from some of you, yea?
You trolled because you're playing and don't actually genuinely think what you wrote, cool or you trolled to gauge women's emotional responses to prove a point, if it's the latter 'the same can be said for men' still stands though lol troll better
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:

You trolled because you're playing and don't actually genuinely think what you wrote, cool or you trolled to gauge women's emotional responses to prove a point, if it's the latter 'the same can be said for men' still stands though lol troll better

If I admit in my next comment that emotional problems also stand true for men just as it does for women, would you like me more than you already do?
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

If I admit in my next comment that emotional problems also stand true for men just as it does for women, would you like me more than you already do?
Lol it's fact so you admitting anything doesn't really change anything but if you want
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol it's fact so you admitting anything doesn't really change anything but if you want
It will make you feel good to know you got me to admit something I really don't want to admit, which in turn will make you feel like you conquered me. That's what changes.
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Jahblessme: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
NL males and their endless fuckery
24/7 messages and warning bells for women to wake up before all the men run away. grin grin
Why are they so scared?If women were that worried they'd be calling meetings to aid in carrying out the 'duties'.
Most threads are usually from the males teaching us our duties ,we don hiaa

As long as women are flooding the workplace and also bringing in the cheddar,all these expectations must be cut short.Women are learning that there's more to life than being a jacky.

In a loving relationship,there's never any need for excess talky talky cos all the partners want to do is please each other,make life simpler and more enjoyable for each other.What is cooking when compared to a peaceful loving partner especially when there's se x to be had.

Its usually all these moi moi boys with dead blokos that go round sounding alarm bells cos they are not man enough to lead without shouting like town criers.
Please ur wife-F9, See x- indomie, money - zero.

What's the threat? Bringing in another woman?? grin grin
What's new? There's no new trick in the books abeg.Landed property-check, money in bank-check,kids to call your own-check,hot youngy eyeing you at work-check,old papa promising you heaven- check.

Try something new,this stale record is tiring.

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

It will make you feel good to know you got me to admit something I really don't want to admit, which in turn will make you feel like you conquered me. That's what changes.
Lol none of my concern tbh
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol none of my concern tbh
grin grin

Are you South African?
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
crackhaus:

grin grin

Are you South African?
Lol no
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by bukatyne(f): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Rock01:

Something I can not exactly place my fingers on is wrong with this piece. The points are right but your tone and presentation is tainted with (maybe) personal, bad experiences or your opinion of women drawn from bad examples.

Women should do what's right, but, not in order to curb your 'broken nature'-your tendency to be promiscuous. The voice of the man hiding in that piece sounds like he's about to cheat on his spouse if she doesn't do the listed.

If I am right, that's not fair on femininity. From the things I've learned, Acidosis and OP, we should be the first to inject life into into that Glorious Union.

(I am aware there are bad women in the world). lol. There is hardly a good woman who will get genuine attention, a hand of help, small gifts, kind words... that will not pour out her fountains like a gushing stream to sweep you off your feet.

I sincerely think (good) women are sweet partners if we take the responsibility FIRST to handle them right.

If you didn't marry a good one then, no problems, you may resort to threats like I sense in the post.

Finally, someone who gets it.
Re: Wake Up To Your Duty Married Women! by crackhaus: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol no
ohh, but you look like one though.

Please pardon my late responses, I get a lot of distractions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advise Me Please. / Betrayed By : / What Should I Do Please? Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.