Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Write, Submit & Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Write, Submit & Get Paid (479 Views)

SUBMIT And Promote Your Products And Services HERE / I Need Nigerian Blogs Or Sites To Submit My Articles. / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write, Submit & Get Paid by Hollysmile: 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
WRITE, SUBMIT &amp; GET PAID<br>
<br>
Admag is a general purpose magREQazine that publishes contemporary literary fiction, non-fiction critical essay, photography and more, across a wide range of topics.<br>
<br>
We publish writers of all genres at all point of their career, but remember &quot;thought provoking &quot; is the right word, if you want to get published in Admag.<br>
<br>
REQUIREMENTS: <br>
1. We recommend that you stay within our length limits.<br>
- Critical Articles: 1000 - 2000 words.<br>
- Short Stories: 500 - 5000<br>
- Poetry: 100 lines or less.<br>
<br>
2. Please, note that we do not print materials that has been previously published elsewhere. <br>
<br>
3. Submissionsshould be in WORD format, and sent to admagoffice@gmail.com<br>
<br>
4. Write your full name and phone number at the bottom of your work. <br>
<br>
5. Response time from submission can range from two days to four (4) weeks, and we will contact you if we&apos;re to publish your material(s).<br>
<br>
6. Work should have energy; rich in language and plot structure&quot;.<br>
<br>
7. Payment for literary fiction,&nbsp; non-fictional critical essay, short stories, poems and pictures ranges between One Thousand Naira&nbsp; (1,000) to Five Thousand (5,000).<br>
<br>
admagoffice@gmail.com<br>
<br>

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Opens Coal Mine In Tanzania / Intercom Telephone System Sales And Installation In Nigeria / 30 Powerful Tips To Boost Your Business In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.