Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Fayose Tells Buhari (425 Views)

Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Fayose Tells Buhari by engrMikemd(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
The Ekiti State Governor , Ayodele Fayose , has advised President Muhammadu Buhari , to speak with him to prove he is hale and hearty instead of shopping for outsiders to speak with .
Fayose said Nigerians would be more convinced if the president spoke with him .
The governor in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary , Idowu Adelusi , noted that Buhari had reportedly in one week spoken with the king of Morocco and the president of the African Union.
Fayose said , “ If their problem is that they are looking for a credible person who can help them convince Nigerians that all is well with our President , I ’ m their best bet .
“ Let the president speak with me . If I tell Nigerians that the president spoke with me , Nigerians will believe .
“ Since they are eager for the president to speak to people; believing in this way to convince Nigerians that their President is hale and hearty, let president Buhari talk to me. I can be reached on 08035024994. I am credible and Nigerians will believe me ”, he said .
According to him , Nigerians are getting suspicious of all the purported visits to Buhari in London as well as his orchestrated telephone conversations with international figures who Nigerians cannot trust to give a true and unbiased report about the president ’ s state of health .
He added , “ They said he spoke to President Donald Trump ; despite the hype , Nigerians were skeptical. Then they said he spoke to the king of Morocco ; again , Nigerians were suspicious. Before we recovered from that , it is now the AU president that they said President Buhari spoke to .
“ A president that can speak with outsiders should be able to whisper or wave to his own people . The people gave him the very important platform of President on which he stands today and , therefore , Presidential aides should stop giving the unhelpful impression that Buhari has no respect for the Nigerian electorate. ”
http://punchng.com/speak-with-me-to-prove-you-are-healthy-fayose-tells-buhari/
source:

Re: Speak With Me To Prove You Are Healthy, Fayose Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017

(1)

FG Gives Breakdown Of How 3.67million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 1 Year / Dino Vs Sahara Reporters Scoreboard / Good Friday: Ekiti Gov. Fayose Allegedly Distributes Free Cheese Balls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.