Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN (894 Views)

Why U Should Think Twice B4 Getting Married To Someone With Multiple Body Counts / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
Following the events that led to Kemen's disqualification from the Big Brother Nigeria as described by their official sponsor in a press statement released online.

Do you think Kemen should have been given a fair hearing before his disqualification?
Do you think Kemen is guilty of the charges laid against him?
Do you think his actions qualify him as a sexual assaulter?
Do you think he could land a lawsuit against Payporte for character defamation?
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by Jozavic(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
I think he deserves what he got. From the comments of BBN fans all over the social Media calling for the guys eviction, the organizers of the show can't help but favor the popular notion.
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jozavic:
I think he deserves what he got. From the comments of BBN fans all over the social Media calling for the guys eviction, the organizers of the show can't help but favor the popular notion.

That's true. Although, I still feel BBC wouldn't have done anything about it if there was no social media outcry.

And I also think someone is feeling bad in the house already.. Tboss
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=acevic post=54308655]

That's true. Although, I still feel BBN wouldn't have done anything about it if there was no social media outcry.

He was offered as a sacrifice to appease the media at the expense of his reputation .. Tboss[/quote}
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by sarahade(f): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
acevic:
Following the event that led to Kemen disqualification from the Big Brother Nigeria as described by their official sponsor in a press statement released online.

Do you think Kemen should have been given a fair hearing before his disqualification?
Do you think Kemen is guilty of the charges laid against him?
Do you think his actions qualify him as a sexual assaulter?
Do you think he could land a lawsuit against Payporte for character defamation?

I'm a lady and a feminist but I feel kemen is the easiest person to use as scape goat
The fact that people don't like him is enough just because he's not handsome.
Imagine if it was jon people would have hailed him.

I think kemen should sue big brother to clear his name.
Enough of this inequality i watched the video and he wasn't taking advantage of anyone Tboss was aware of what was happening and she didn't do anything about it to me thats consenting and shes an adult.
When miyonse was pressing her breast did she say anything.
Nonsense Mtcheeeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
sarahade:

I'm a lady and a feminist but I feel kemen is the easiest person to use as scape goat

Enough of this inequality i watched the video and he wasn't taking advantage of anyone Tboss was aware of what was happening and she didn't do anything about it to me thats consenting and shes an adult.
Nonsense Mtcheeeeew.

Exactly, big brother only played along with the feedback they got from their fans. If the fans had endorsed Kemen's move, it would have been game on for him.

Perhaps, it pays to be handsome.. Too bad for him but he shouldn't go down without fighting coz he's really going down with this.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Poor Kemen.
But if he files a lawsuit, he might not win.

2 Likes

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
ToriBlue:
Poor Kemen.

But if he files a lawsuit, he might not win.

Maybe, but an attempt will send a rush a fright down the spine of Payporte and could yield an apology

1 Like

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by dacblogger: 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2017
Based on logistics,the punishment is too harsh.. grin
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by sirusX(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
acevic:

Maybe, but an attempt will send a rush a fright down the spine of Payporte and could yield an apology
They really gave him an international disgrace not forgetting character assassination...cz from here on that's what would be associated with his name; the guy who was disqualified for being a pervert...or the guy who lost 25million cz of konji

1 Like

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by kkash: 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
What if he just slept off like everyone else, instead of entertaining his wandering hands
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
dacblogger:
Based on logistics,the punishment is too harsh.. grin

Extremely harsh
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2017
kkash:
What if he just slept off like everyone else, instead of entertaining his wandering hands

Kemen and his wandering hands
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

Nonsense Mtcheeeeew.
Thanks. I just replayed the video over and over and she was so much aware

1 Like

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by acevic: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2017
sirusX:

They really gave him an international disgrace not forgetting character assassination...cz from here on that's what would be associated with his name; the guy who was disqualified for being a pervert...or the guy who lost 25million cz of konji

And you know, bad news travel fast
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by poshestmina(f): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2017
sarahade:

Nonsense Mtcheeeeew.
It's a shame you are a 'woman' or maybe you haven't seen the footage.Tboss was asleep when he started and when she woke up,she was telling him to stop but the pervert didn't until he was called by big brother. dude's been xtremely desperate to have Tboss all along ..Kemen should be praying he doesn't get sued with rape charges .Someone that can do this on national tv ! I fear who no know fear KEMEN.
Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by sarahade(f): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2017
poshestmina:
It's a shame you are a 'woman' or maybe you haven't seen the footage.Tboss was asleep when he started and when she woke up,she was telling him to stop but the pervert didn't until he was called by big brother. dude's been xtremely desperate to have Tboss all along ..Kemen should be praying he doesn't get sued with rape charges .Someone that can do this on national tv ! I fear who no know fear KEMEN.

Its a shame that you are a woman and you encourage immoral act allowing a man touch you anyhow and you keep mute is that what we ladies have reduced our selves to.
I see the likes of you and tboss always trying to play the victim when you are the brain behind everything i watched the 45 secs video on YouTube and all i saw was a guy touching a girl and she adjusted so he can continue without saying anything. J
what happened to the word STOP or NO or she can't leave and sleep on another bed if truly she wasn't consenting to the act did she tell miyonse continue when he was pressing her breast.
And don't tell me she was sleeping and she didn't know abeg which kain yeye sleep wey she open eyes turn and way dey touch her.
Maybe the video i saw was different please send me the link to the video where she said no and pushedhim away.
If not abeg don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Maybe Kemen Should Think Of A Lawsuit. #BBN by LesbianBoy(m): 2:39am On Mar 06, 2017
Wait first......Ayam not understanding!

You mean the guy was evicted because he was not handsome?

You mean the girl that he was touching told him to "stop" but this same girl kept quiet when a handsome guy in the house was pressing her brezz?

Even the fans (who ayam sure majority were females) kept quiet but were so quick to "para" and call for the ugly guy's eviction when he was touching the lady?

Injustice! Smh!

And yet these females wonder why they are so many chauvinistic guys out there!

These females wonder why so many guys don't respect them any more and are so quick to insult or beat them at the slightest of provocation (I am not encouraging violence o)

Ladies use your brains! Whether a guy is handsome or ugly, rich or poor they should get EQUAL treatment!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Returns Engagement Ring 3 Days After Her Boyfriend To Her / Why Do Men Urinate After First Ejaculation / How Do I Win Back Her Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.