Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (90809 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 2:07am On Mar 06, 2017
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bellenornor(f): 2:16am On Mar 06, 2017
Why did u kill it?

528 Likes 26 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 06, 2017
Now that you've already made it extinct? angry

Could be one of those moles that burrow themselves all over the garden and eat roots ?

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2017
How d name tey relevant again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 2:26am On Mar 06, 2017
That's a sloth. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better eat it. Abi you wan make e rotten waste again? Agbaya.

222 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 2:54am On Mar 06, 2017
bellenornor:
Why did u kill it?
Did try catching it alive but scared the hell outta me

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 06, 2017
So you decided to ask before cooking

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 3:09am On Mar 06, 2017
space007:
So you decided to ask before cooking
Wasnt wit a mobile phone when i saw it and did try catching it alive but couldnt...just curious abt it cos avnt seen such animal before

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Baroba(m): 3:45am On Mar 06, 2017
It would have helped if we could see the face of this mammal, it looks quite unique, I have seen a lot of wildlife in Nigeria but not this ( looking at the back view anyway) , .

Where did you find it? Urban area or in a forest..

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Baroba(m): 3:51am On Mar 06, 2017
Muafrika2:
Now that you've already made it extinct? angry

Could be one of those moles that burrow themselves all over the garden and eat roots ?

This thing is bigger than a mole bro.. am intrigued what this mammal is, I will be making more enquiries in the morning..

7 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2017
Bush Baby

289 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 4:04am On Mar 06, 2017
Baroba:
It would have helped if we could see the face of this mammal, it looks quite unique, I have seen a lot of wildlife in Nigeria but not this ( looking at the back view anyway) , .

Where did you find it? Urban area or in a forest..
Uniben
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 06, 2017
zykson:
Me killing it makes me feel so bad but y should i explain myself to someone as dumb as you?..wat i needed from you i didnt get.you called it a sloth,thats wrong we dont get to find sloths in nigeria 'omode-esin'
zykson:
Wasnt wit a mobile phone when i saw it and did try catching it alive but couldnt...just curious abt it cos avnt seen such animal before
If something dey hungry you to 'catch', you for enter sambisa forest go catch BH na. Animal wey nor dey run, dey move jeje. You just had to be the savage. Act first, think later.
Agbaya, you must eat it o.

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by frisky2good(m): 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Maybe na the thing wey dem dey call bushbaby be dis. OP, you see mat for hin hand? grin

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Seriously what kinda animal is that

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Baroba(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
it looks nocturnal, a rare specie of Golagos ( Bush baby) perhaps, then again there is no similarity looking at the pix of BB attached..

8 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by dynamix101(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
From its long tapering arms and the length of its body coupled with its claw-like fingers and toes, i declare that its a sloth specie. OP please bring it down to my lab for further analysis. Tasting might also solve the riddle as to what it actually is.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by damanjohn: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2017
That's puma or panda

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Silvereze(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name

Guy did you kill it in Ekosodin or School Hostel.., I'm also curious to know what the animal is. Please reply if you found out

4 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by obiageIi(f): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
Maybe someone on the other side might know, lalasticlala front page pls

5 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by zykson(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Silvereze:

Guy did you kill it in Ekosodin or School Hostel.., I'm also curious to know what the animal is. Please reply if you found out
Twas in school hostel..at agric nd its bushbaby.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
K
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by apcmustwin(f): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
I use to wonder why they don't show wild Nigeria on national geography. don't we have animals in our Thick forests? Now I know why. We kill and eat anything. Fish o, dolphins o, monkeys o, antelope even lion. Na only us hungry pass

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by SeniorZato(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bush meat

6 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
it looks like a sloth in a way....sloths are incredibly slow...they only consume leaves...so they are tree dwellers. sloths have long claws...maybe this one na 9ja specie

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ichommy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
CC: Hahn, Funjosh, Explores Solidkay.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
I know some Nairalanders that can eat this weird animal cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
when some eediots are done , killing every moving creature they come across, they will surely kill themselves....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by onadana: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
What a question? Nah bush meat.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by burkingx(f): 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.