Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (90800 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by victor247: 7:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Take a picture showing the face and its full body then upload it to Google images, you sure will get an answer.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by seguno2: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
delishpot:
I meant if killed it should not been taken to the front page like a prized trophy.

Totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by DavidEsq(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2017
dynamix101:
From its long tapering arms and the length of its body coupled with its claw-like fingers and toes, i declare that its a sloth specie. OP please bring it down to my lab for further analysis. Tasting might also solve the riddle as to what it actually is.
Just tell the OP to gee u small and stop begging with style grin

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2017
It's called Bush Baby!
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by whizcartel(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name
na why you kill am!!! Animal killer!!! This animal is exotic. it would have brought you more money selling it alive than killing it. Hunger Bad o!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by JRoyalle: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2017
It sloth.let learn how to free mammals when ever we come across ur them.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Namdeenero(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Dapsonemmanuel:
arrr ... looks more of a family of bear .. but sure is a tree dweller which could be ranging from koala,racoon,maybe a baby bear .. to tbosecalling it a potto ..there's a difference tw tbose two the one the op posted has claws and potto or whatevwr doesnt have any .. so i'd go for sloth or koala .. could be this species that is resistant to snake poison and scorpion's too
Did you not read where someone said this animal is a "potto"?? By the way, who told you Koalas can be found in Africa

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Gemc3(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
That's a SLOTH. Why did you kill it na? It isn't dangerous. Just lazy.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by mzTarsh(f): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2017
It's a koala....
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Emmaesty(f): 8:09am On Mar 10, 2017
AceDomino:
It looks like a KOALA
You deserve a medal
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by cutediva87(f): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2017
but why is every body blaming the op na, something he didn't know. abi haven't you people heard the phrase "attack is the best form of defence" I weak for some people sha. just dey form oyinbo any how. mchteew
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by kizyalex10(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2017
zykson:
don't knw the English name but it's called IKIRI in igbo.it has one characteristic,it holds on to anytin it sees,even if a trap catches it,it holds. D trap in return,lol.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by jidxin(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2017
BoboYekini:
That's a sloth. Oga you should be ashamed of yourself.
You better eat it. Abi you wan make e rotten waste again? Agbaya.
that's not a sloth pls....sloths has something dat looks like claws or talons ...it looks like a possum to me tho
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2017
undecided
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by buffalowings: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Baroba:
It would have helped if we could see the face of this mammal, it looks quite unique, I have seen a lot of wildlife in Nigeria but not this ( looking at the back view anyway) , .

Where did you find it? Urban area or in a forest..

o ga o
nls funny set of people

someone said he killed it at uni Ben
he is then asking if he killed it in the forest or urban area
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2017
zykson:

You are a bloody Killer undecided
What do you need the name for?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
adanny01:
I have watched alot of National Geographic wild but cant figure what it is.

I can only say for sure its a tree dweller.

Modified

EUREKA!!!

I have been searching and finally got it.

Its called a Potto.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potto
I agree
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Letoma(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
The name of the animal is called Coala or Bush Baby.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by VeeGeeCee(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2017
bellenornor:
Why did u kill it?
which kain question be that?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Emulti(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
This animal na bush rabbit.
Roast and enjoy yourself my broda.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by UjSizzle(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Coldfeets:

Blame lalasticlala and his oga at the top.

Every kill must be celebrated with a frontpage.

Have you killed a Python today?
Lmao!! This greeting is cool.

Hey, have you killed a python today? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by UjSizzle(f): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2017
rasazee:
. That is a koala bear
Koala ko grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by capsogiga(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2017
look well. It looks like a toy for kids with fake blood stains . grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 10, 2017
Muafrika2:
Now that you've already made it extinct? angry

Could be one of those moles that burrow themselves all over the garden and eat roots ?
dz guy don kill human being benin nd dia witch

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by acehood907(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Baby animal
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by iukpe: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
brojoshua:
Porcupine I suppose
ehh shaaarap dia!
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by whizcartel(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017
themosthigh:
It is a Calabar angwantibo. It is not a potto because potto stays in very tall trees and have shorter fingers. It stays on top of trees and will head butt you with its Nyash if you try to catch it

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calabar_angwantibo
Gee... it's also known as a Calabar Potto.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Barbiedollz(f): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2017
bellenornor:
Why did u kill it?
cos he's black, and blacks are savages
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by MrReeseG(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2017
Looks like a mongoose to me... it's definitely a mongoose...

Not a sloth, not a koala bear either
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Anderlis(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2017
How you manage kill this animal Abi you be hunter for your former live shocked grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 10, 2017
space007:
Seriously what kinda animal is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.