Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (91009 Views)

The Cobra I Killed Behind My House Last Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by IYANGBALI: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
That is kemen na

4 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
I just killed this animal in Uniben.please can someone help me with the name

Its a two toed sloth. Very slow hence why you could kill it. their legs and hands are carved so they can climb branches of flowers and shrubs as a result. Next time dont kill a sloth, it's a sloth cause it's slow and its unharmful. it isnt a bush baby pls...
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by goldedprince: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
its nnamdi kanu grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
deji15:
You sure say no be Benin winch you kill, carry come house so? See the hand...Hmmm. The thing come resemble human being somehow.
Na who born bad pikin go nurse am.
Abeg, carry ya load.
Lol. This guy no go kill person with laughter. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by DAMLEX999(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
End time animal.... I never can mention d name

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by speener(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Me killing it makes me feel so bad but y should i explain myself to someone as dumb as you?..wat i needed from you i didnt get.you called it a sloth,thats wrong we dont get to find sloths in nigeria 'omode-esin'
Because it's in Nigeria, only if it was in advanced countries, like here in the U.S, you would have been asking that question from jail.
That's so cruel and savage, these are animals/wild lifes that are going extinc, that need to be secured and preserved, but you guys wanna eat them all up. Good luck to you. I weep for my people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Me killing it makes me feel so bad but y should i explain myself to someone as dumb as you?..wat i needed from you i didnt get.you called it a sloth,thats wrong we dont get to find sloths in nigeria 'omode-esin'

it is a lie. sloths are prevalent in Nigeria but because they are slow , they keep themselves hidden. I feel sad for that thing..

Now that you've killed it. will you make some suya with it or whats the plan? a burial?

2 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Horlufemi(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
maasoap:

I don't understand why you guys always flare up whenever you hear or read about someone killed wild animal or fish including venomous snakes that strayed into the compounds or animal barns. Are we all animals rights activists in Nigeria now or are we all now vegetarians? Human beings population can't be controlled through killings, we get it. Should we now start using family planning for animals to control their population?

Ask the Tasmania tiger. It is gone forever.

Soon Zoos will be books and your​ children won't see a live one.

6 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
that's a lemur .
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Yarduni: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some animal loving whites could Pay you $3000 for that animal idiot
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bishopkay: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
amiablesystems:

so u didnt know the name and u attacked it. The it didnt look harmful and you wnet on to kill it.

Did you see the portion in the Bible where it was written and one that killed an animal like one that killed a man. You had motive to kill something guy, you can kill a person i swear. I have walked passed that creature before n they fear people and are harmless so wats ur excuse?

Oga why u dey take am personal? It's a wild game. The niccur killed it to eat so why the whole paranoia? U no dey chop goat, cow and chicken? The gentle man say na Bush meat e wan chop Wetin concern you?

Nairaland environmental committee!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
Zoologists and wildlife biologists over to you.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
JUST GOOGLE UP TWO TOED SLOTH SHIKENA
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Thisboysef(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
End time animal everywhere

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
You don kill bush Baby now Madam Koi koi will find you Bro grin grin

EXMAY Abi.. Madam koi koi ko, oga ode ni
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by orbgoblin: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
That's a bush baby.
zykson:
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
my guy next time dont try to catch it...try to scare it away or take photos if you ave the time but killing it simply makes no damnn sense smh

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
maasoap:

I don't understand why you guys always flare up whenever you hear or read about someone killed wild animal or fish including venomous snakes that strayed into the compounds or animal barns. Are we all animals rights activists in Nigeria now or are we all now vegetarians? Human beings population can't be controlled through killings, we get it. Should we now start using family planning for animals to control their population?

bros that animal is so slow, its so slow its so harmless so we gas to talk why him kill am? recession dey make am find food?

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by maasoap(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Horlufemi:

Ask the Tasmania tiger. It is gone forever.

Soon Zoos will be books and your​ children won't see a live one.
What will become extinct will become extinct. E.g. Mammoth and co. But the way we see this thing on nairaland irritates me. Even if you killed snake in your compound, they would complain. Haba!

7 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by mastermaestro(m): 10:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
It's sloth. It's a very endangered species. About six species of its kind have gone into extinction.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Organs(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Did try catching it alive but scared the hell outta me

You should've just let it be, if someone try to catch you nkoo what will you do? You expect the animal to lie down and say oya come catch me, it might have wives, babies, brothers and sisters to return to and you just killed it for no reason except that the animal will not allow you to catch it alive... Anyways, that is a whole life you just took just because you can. That is sad and pathetic my brother. Go to church/mosque and confess your sins.

6 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Emycord: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
bellenornor:
Why did u kill it?
nice question let me help him out the worms in his stomach were running amok in order to save his intestines he has to give them its flesh. But op pls save it for the vegetative dog he may need on his return. So he wont take his tablets on empty stomach. Who knows the gesture will save you from efcc that will be on the loose from tomorrow. Welcome to the mayor of london in advance
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Getintouch2004(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Looks like a baby bear
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
bishopkay:

Oga why u dey take am personal? It's a wild game. The niccur killed it to eat so why the whole paranoia? U no dey chop goat, cow and chicken? The gentle man say na Bush meat e wan chop Wetin concern you?

Nairaland environmental committee!

cant yu read from his post he's trying to process guilt? Okay una don kill all the fulani herdsmen now, na sloth meat next?

Check in the scripture, it's a forbidden, not all meats should me eaten oh !
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ceejayluv(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
princeso2020:
The name of the animal is koala

Koalas are endemic to Australia ....

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by bishopkay: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Wasnt wit a mobile phone when i saw it and did try catching it alive but couldnt...just curious abt it cos avnt seen such animal before

Guy u sef de tg make me vex! U no owe any gaddamn person any explanation as to why u kill am.

Padi roast am chop. No let this nairaland environmental committee crew guilt trip you. Useless people. How many of them have ever rescued a stray dog or cat once? How many of them would not kill a snake of they saw it in their house?

Hypocrites. You don't owe them any explanation

12 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Rachiana(f): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Perodicticus potto

6 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Lange: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
Why kill this innocent thing? Civilized world's are not sparing efforts at preservation of species, why are we like this?
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
zykson:
lmao, sloth indeed
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by Funjosh(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
ichommy:
CC: Hahn, Funjosh, Explores Solidkay.

Baba the thing pass me o.
Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ifex370(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Claessique1:
Jeez, scary oo
Looking like a polar bear
Just saying

Haba.. This one talk say na polar bear ehn.. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? by ceejayluv(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whatever animal it is is surely an endangered species. wehdone sir!!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / Massive Hippopotamus Killed In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.