Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) (38388 Views)

Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by naptu2: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2017
sybarite7:

AM TELLING YOU, I WONDER WHAT HE'S TRYING TO ACHIEVE WITH ALL THESE DIFFERENT STUNTS

Publicity for his nightclub.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by arsenic33(m): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
He's trying to get attention and popularity I guess
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by kasima(f): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
An overgrown baby

Ladies looking to do something reasonable and shed some weight, check my siggy for more info
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Damilare6293: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
wealth doesnt equate sound mind
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Dyt(f): 10:10am On Mar 06, 2017
This dude is suffering from cognitive dementia
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Franchise21(m): 10:11am On Mar 06, 2017
OK
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by henrydadon(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
QuietHammer:

What crime has he committed? Are the girls on leash?
Were they forced against their will? Is it degrading? Is it your flowers they are spraying?

come back to type this nonsense if your daughter..your sister is among any of those girls..
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by dessz(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2017
TheWebbers:
Stupid thread
bro from anoda mother u just wrote wats on my mind.

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by dessz(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2017
Tjohnnay:
Nairaland its high tym u stop making stup1d ppl famous here, wtf sad
thank u.
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by hammerF: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2017
Criticism or Praise, he will only get worried wen nobody says nothing or take notice.

All things good and bad work together for Good.

We dey expect Ambode the Quilox night club gov to order arrest again of his rival business man Club Uno, a guy young enough to be his son.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:

come back to type this nonsense if your daughter..your sister is among any of those girls..

Abeg swerve
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by ShoProperties(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2017
That happened at bob risky's rented apartment house warming .. they are both mad
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Mariojane(f): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
ovaRAYted:
Smh

If he by mistake attends any of my ceremonial events i hope he brings a fourth girl to sweep and pack the flowers undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy YOU WILL SWEET IT YOURSELF OOO BROS
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by henrydadon(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2017
QuietHammer:
Abeg swerve
hahaha..e pain am grin
QuietHammer:
Abeg swerve
hahaha..e pain am
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by legallyme: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2017
]Mtchw. So, as I was saying, I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it made its way to freedom. The last of my fvcks was finally given.

Lmao grin grin. You are too generous. I wouldn't even give one.
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by martineverest(m): 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
gays everywhere
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:

hahaha..e pain am grin

hahaha..e pain am
I have no time to waste
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by henrydadon(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ogbeni koshi danu. I have no time to waste

LOL..e pain am gan..if pretty mike use your mama like that how you go feel?..ode omo
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
@ Dominique, I WAS BANNED BY ANTI SPAM NOT FIR NO REASON.. PLEASE LOOK INTO MY CASE.
I HAVE SENT YOU PRIVATE MESSAGES WITHOUT IT BEING DONE..

CC:SEUN, MYND44

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by unstableaswater: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Sugarboyy(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by unstableaswater: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2017
QuietHammer:

u didn't need to do dat, now i have to hide dat comment. grin
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by debayun(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:
the worst thing is that the government isn't doing anything about it..

they create laws but cant enforce it..i wonder what happened to their 14 years in jail..the nigerian government should be ashamed of them self..

even the chidinma that was caught on tape is still walking free today.

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by debayun(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:

they create laws but cant enforce it..i wonder what happened to their 14 years in jail..the nigerian government should be ashamed of them self..

Try and advocate for LGTB or LGBT whatever rights openly in Nigeria and you will see whether the law is being enforced or not
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by NaWetinDey(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The guy is demented

I'm not sure you even know the meaning of that word. Be coming and be going with your comments while he makes money off your pretty sisters - whether or not on leash. grin
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by metallisc(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2017
henrydadon:

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Koloy82(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
POPULAR Lagos socialite, Pretty Mike who is fond of stepping out to events with girls on a leash is the co-owner of Club Uno, after a lot of bashing for that action, he is moving with flower girls now.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/popular-socialite-pretty-mike-steps-out.html?m=1
Na u b sef..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33YFb5vSXWY

Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
Being gay has its own rewards and its own brand of madness
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by ProfEinstein: 10:41am On Mar 06, 2017
This guy bu ezigbo anuofia : embarassed smh
Re: Pretty Mike And Flower Girls Step Out For An Event (Video) by jbhill(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2017
NIGERIA, THE MOVIE WITH MANY CHARACTERS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Odunlade Adekola Celebrates Wife's Birthday / Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze: I'm paying my tithes and is still working for me / Ebony Hair Celebrates Rosaline Meurer & Yvette Meurer, Its Ambassadors (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.