Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" (623 Views)

Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market / DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid / DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" by vpaymoney(m): 10:40am On Mar 06, 2017
I love this biz and am willing to learn the ntty gritty of this bizness before delving into it fully.
I will appreciate any of our In house gurus to help in guiding me . on what and what to put in place in other to make the biz a long lasting biz .
Re: I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2017
Where do you want to buy dollars cheap.
Re: I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" by vpaymoney(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2017
I said e-currency bro. E.g Btc, PM, AP, NT, S, ETH and the rest. Make I brake it down for you.
Re: I Want To Start Ecurrency Exchange Biz. "Ê- Bureau De Change" by vpaymoney(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
This young man was thrown out by one chance gang and another vehicle crushed him dead. Here is his lifeless body . about 20mins ago at Maryland under bridge.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Cashew Nuts Traders 2017 Season. / Paint Your House No More Use Materials On Your Wall And 3D Paper / Build A Freezer And Earn Cool Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.