₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,109 members, 5,047,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2019 at 02:44 PM

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. (292914 Views)

Urgent - Refused Entry At South Africa’s Port Of Entry / Photo Shows A Woman Alleged To Be A Nigerian At US Port Of Entry / Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by hooged: 10:04am On Jul 12
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 10:04am On Jul 12
Googledrive12:
Hello people, I am new here and I want to know how I can get a cheap ticket from Abuja to New York, I am a student on my first trip to Indian university please what will i be needing to enter the states for the first time . I know I need my I20 form and passport, apart from these what else would I need, do I have to book my flight from new York to Indiana right from Here or leave it until I arrive New York , please I need to be properly guided. Thanks in anticipation to your prompt responses.

About the document you will need, you need to go to the US student thread/forum they will gladly help you out and about the flight I can actually look at it for you, let me know the date you're planning to travel out of Nigeria.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 10:08am On Jul 12
hooged:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2225740674191780&id=356400027792530

This was 2017 when 7 Muslim Nations were ban from traveling to U.S, there was no time Nigerians were ban from visiting U.S. A friend landed in New York on Tuesday and there was no problem.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Googledrive12: 11:36am On Jul 12
seyewest:

About the document you will need, you need to go to the US student thread/forum they will gladly help you out and about the flight I can actually look at it for you, let me know the date you're planning to travel out of Nigeria.

Thanks @ seyewest I will be traveling on the 11th of August from Abuja .
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by hooged: 11:46am On Jul 12
seyewest:

This was 2017 when 7 Muslim Nations were ban from traveling to U.S, there was no time Nigerians were ban from visiting U.S. A friend landed in New York on Tuesday and there was no problem.
thanks for the info
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12
hooged:
thanks for the info

You're welcome.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12
Googledrive12:

Thanks @ seyewest I will be traveling on the 11th of August from Abuja .

Nice one, I live in Abuja too... try to PM me.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Spanishmilf: 3:11pm On Jul 12
cool. thread
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12
Spanishmilf:
cool. thread

So you just dey see this thread? grin
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by Spanishmilf: 4:10pm On Jul 12
seyewest:

So you just dey see this thread? grin
Yes ooh. when. USA visit. visa thread. dry.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by jhoci(f): 4:03am On Jul 13
Wow! Thanks...

flourishing247:

Apply now. I'm sure interview dates would have gotten to December now.
Re: U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. by seyewest(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17
Where is @Omobendel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (Reply)

All Canadian Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) Hopefuls- Connect Here. Part 1 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

Viewing this topic: atoleybaba(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.