Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River (26605 Views)

Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by PapiNigga: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
When you have two wonderful actresses in one picture, then it speaks volume...
#HotMamas

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/two-veterans-shan-george-and-liz-benson.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSmm57gFFR/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Valkaryie(f): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
They've aged sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by thesicilian: 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
They've aged sha
The alternative is to die young, and no one wants that.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Kjking(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
One of the finest actress I've seen

2 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
papa and mamas no wan retire

2 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by dprice(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Threebear(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Liz Benson ever beautiful.
Legend.

9 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by sholay2011(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Zack Orji & Liz Benson.

They were the 'movie couple' of my childhood until Genevieve-Ramsey and co came to the scene. I even thought they were married in real life. grin

So glad they are working together again.

15 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok, Nollywood was formed in the 1990s during Nigeria's first economic downturn.

What developments can we expect in the entertainment world in 2017 & 2018 - years of significant downturn in Nigeria economy?

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by ALAYORMII: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Return of the bosses

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Guruboi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
These people don old oo grin
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by emekatimsu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Liz Benson and Zack Orji. .....face of Nollywood then.

4 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by ifex370(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Why does Liz benson look like transgender Michael Jordan undecided
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by amiibaby(f): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by DLondonboiy: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Zack orji use style resemble me o

Hmm
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by mekuso89(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
they are Good
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by championeh(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omo, Arugbo shomidan ri...........Uhm this is the time would tell my Dad used to talk about.......... To all the ladies on the forum, time is going.
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by success1smyn(m): 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
sholay2011:
Zack Orji & Liz Benson.

They were the 'movie couple' of my childhood until Genevieve-Ramsey and co came to the scene. I even thought they were married in real life. grin

So glad they are working together again.
really?
how about Liz Benson and Sola Fosudo I think they feature as couple more often than Liz and Zark Orji

3 Likes

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nature8(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Good..
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Rekyz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
Liz Benson my woman. miss her so much.

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by shiki(m): 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
These Liz Benson and Shan George na real African never die

I love these aunties

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
Beautiful Biafraan people...see how they look alike. If you add an Afonja there, you will tell that Afonja is not one of them because they don't look like Biafrans. Afonjas..stay on your own, stop attaching by force!
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Nukualofa: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
success1smyn:
really?
how about Liz Benson and Sola Fosudo I think they feature as couple more often than Liz and Zark Orji
They featured as a couple only in Oath

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by alexiej(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
They've aged sha
I'm telling you! Choi! This life ehn

1 Like

Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by MuyiRano(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Could still remember her role in the movie "Most wanted" back then.
But they've aged sha.
But wait o, just like Usain Bolt, this month is running fast. And in case you've forgotten
Todays date is MAN UTD/3/2017.
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by blont(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
this old act be like; we left acting for tonto, oge and thier likes, they messed up nollywood, bt now we are taking it back. 2face in his room be like: take it back, take it back.
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by Arsenalholic(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Intellect20:
Beautiful Biafraan people...see how they look alike. If you add an Afonja there, you will tell that Afonja is not one of them because they don't look like Biafrans. Afonjas..stay on your own, stop attaching by force!
Stupidity overload
Re: Shan George, Liz Benson And Zack Orji Pictured On Set In Cross River by delorax(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
smartmey61:
papa and mamas no wan retire
Morgan Freeman Will Be 80 Come June.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Agbani Derago VS Leila Lopes; Who's More Beautiful? / Jim Iyke Tweets About TB Joshua Being Real or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.