Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija (50787 Views)

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by micflo28(m): 12:12am On Mar 07, 2017
hopejackie76:
Scapegoat so the BBN stuff doesn't get banned, hopefully he was properly settled sha

In the meantime, check out my siggy to help out a friend
. Na ur papa settle am sad angry

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Dicksonpussy2: 12:14am On Mar 07, 2017
undecidedany kemen in my life, die by fire angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by lonelydora: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2017
cr7lomo:
Moral of the story...if u wanna succeed in life, park woman first...afterall no one knew David loved women when he was a shepherd, until he became king

Best quote ever. David has already succeeded before showing his love for women. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by micflo28(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Kemen how did a cheap slut oust you? Efe waffi guy no fit fall like this...#streetboy. Nigerians will be bereft of sense if they don't vote her out as well for sheer desperation and delusion.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Timbuktu14(m): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
kemen u were misunderstood so u got a bit to explain!
Misunderstood!!? shocked shocked

You will say the same if he does that to your sister?

Issokay o

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Timbuktu14(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2017
hopejackie76:
Scapegoat so the BBN stuff doesn't get banned, hopefully he was properly settled sha

In the meantime, check out my siggy to help out a friend
Nah! He was going to be evicted anyways. And, BBA/BBN has always been an adult program and also rated 18.

What's the fuss about then?

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2017
ba7man:
Dem warn Kemen, warn Kemen, him no wan hear word...........now e don clear for hin eye.
u head the there.. They warned him but he refuse to listen

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 07, 2017
yinkslinks:
Calabar men are suppose to wed south african women. They both love TOTO and PRIICK so much.
he is an Akwa Ibom guy and not a Crossriverian
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:
u guys just want to tarnish this young man's image. but the ones exposing breastt up and down havent had their image tarnished the way you guys are doing to that of kemen. its hypocritical
did others try to rape?

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2017
agrovick:
Dude has no shame and no iota of self respect, kept forcing himself on Tboss even with all the public insults and the likes.

Spits
okay
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 07, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2017
Helloworld8:
did others try to rape?
what he did was over stepping, did he rip out tboss cloth? did he pin her down that she tried yelling for help? nigga was jst trying his luck bt it backfired

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by agrovick(m): 1:33am On Mar 07, 2017
MrsAnyanwu:
okay

Lol! How are you
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by poshestmina(f): 1:42am On Mar 07, 2017
kidman96:
That guy fckup ooo... what will he tell his family and friends when her gets home.

I don't know why people are blaming the girl, wasn't she sleeping? Nigerians are my mumu people, they may evict her come weekend.
Thank God we still few sane guys on nairaland ,the ways some guys have being blaming tboss and hailing Kemen ehn ! like what he did was right or very normal ...they can go ahead and evict her if they want ,she's not a broke girl and she has gotten the fame and recognition she wants .I just pity our generations .sexual harrasment is the new cool !

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by thonyrule(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2017
I see no reason why people should blame tboss, yeah she flirts a lot but she was asleep at that moment, to me he took advantage of her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 07, 2017
after all is said,na kemen i go still blame.no matter what,she shuld have done those stuffs while she was awake.its cowardise to take advantage of a lady while asleep.shikena
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2017
While i understand kemen is a fool I think what he fid is not sexual harrasment but what any guy would do as a way of obtaining consent from a lady he likes. I once had a lady invite me over to her house and she was sleeping likr that or pretrnding to. I touched her, she woke up and we kissed and got down. She later told mr she would have been dissapointed if i didnt make the move. There was another occassion. A fine lady from work had to stay in my house for a while and was on my bed. I kissed her while sleeping and she woke up and told me gently she didnt want to do dat cos she had a bf. I just resprcted myself and wrnt to sleep on the couch. We still remain frirnds, no sexual harrassment but a request of consent.

I beleive what affected kemen is his history of utterances and actions in thr house. I beleive if it was another HM it can still be xplained as innocent desire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by duduade: 6:32am On Mar 07, 2017
shamecurls:
Tboss is just Evil!

Denying she never knew Kemen was fingering her not knowing we viewers saw how she reacted and even position for Kemen!

It's very funny how Tboss tarnished his image by her claiming she was not aware.

A python can get into her vagina without her knowing then!

Still had the effrontery to say her dad be watching her while she did be walking half unclad and with Miyonse fingering her also on live TV

You mind the she-foool.... OObviously she was hornnny... You then make it worse by turning your ass to face him.. Wetin e mean Then you say you didn't give him the permission... But her actions did.... She's even worse that Eve of our Garden of Eden....always acting a damsel in distress!!!! Reputation killer!!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2017
What is Kemen? It is a guy who had a great opportunity to launch his dreams but threw it all out when he decided to allow his wiwi wiwi to think for him...... all for the love of Mrs Pvssy - who is just a red hole that dwells under one Mrs TBoss
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by stag: 6:48am On Mar 07, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Pvssy Nigga
I'll rather be celibate for the duration of the show and walk away with 25mil, pvssy and lots of boobies will line up out there as i walk out that door.

Endorsed.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Edusouls(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2017
when you dance with the devil of course the devil always wins..men are yet to learn their lessons since been the first born creation into this earth that a woman is dealt with caution,just as you deal with a venomous snake..chai kemen ur 25million don swim down tboss pussy deep pussy..
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by tommysparks: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Who bought semen and who is Tboss. Are they the guys holding baba in UK?
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by tommysparks: 7:23am On Mar 07, 2017
Who is kemen and who is Tboss. Are they the guys holding baba in UK?
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by exeasy(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2017
prettyboi1989:

what he did was over stepping, did he rip out tboss cloth? did he pin her down that she tried yelling for help? nigga was jst trying his luck bt it backfired
I've been following your comments and I must say I'm disappointed at the way you're analyzing the issue, little wonder we are where we are because we always call the grave thing we do 'overstepping'. Did you watch the video? Did you listen to what Bisola told the housemates about his act? She said he waited till everyone was asleep, checked carefully if the cameras were watching him before going to commit such blunder. You call putting your hands into a female's private just over stepping? Try to watch the video and put yourself or your close relatives in Tboss's shoes. And enough of the bullshit that she's always showing her body parts and all. Kemen outrightly disrespected her and that was his third strike.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by DonHummer(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2017
IBreakRules:

gbam! best comment I ever read on Nairaland.
I de tell yu, that comment sweet me die. some people can think out crazy things shar
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by signz: 7:58am On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

you my dick... You will never betray me undecided

This should be serious prayer point.
Re: Kate Henshaw Comments On Kemen's Disqualification From BBNaija by Caseless: 8:04am On Mar 07, 2017
iamjustsassy:
Kate Henshaw has shown her disappointment and sadness on disqualified big brother housemate Kemen by commenting on his instagram page
and you didn't come with her own comments, but reactions of others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perri Shakes-Drayton And Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, Ebuka's Wife In Matching Outfits / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.