Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (52828 Views)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Court Convicts Ngilari Over N167.8 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by alaskido(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
So na only 7 months him serve and him come steal so much. Thank God he did not serve for 8 years. The state for disappear from the face of Nigerian map.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ojibole(m): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
5 years. .........what a joke
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by KingsleySamuel: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
SmartMugu:

Yet, a small thief that only steals a tuber of yam is given the ultimate punishment - burnt to death on the streets. Isn't that crazy?
We are that cheap

1 Like

Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by ak22(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
GudluckIBB:
ANTI CORRUPTION FIGHT IS WORKING

someone stole that amount of money and he was sent to just 5 years . this naija judiciary sha
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
U neva chi chum chi
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by chiedu7: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
back2sender:

Igbo always supporting THIEVES since 1800.
Your brother Ebele Azikiwe DON FORTUNATO BADLUCK destroyed this Nation and God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way GEJ managed the resources of this Nation.

No worry once we leave una, we go see wetin all the cone heads go do
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Blue3k(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
I like this war on curruption finally has high profile victory.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by brojoshua: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is a good development. Though the sentence supposed to be a little more than that. And let the same also be done to all who looted Nigeria's money irrespective of the party they belong to then or now. And let the appeal court affirm the judgment or add a little more years to the prison term if the case is brought before it.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by smileyoo: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice one. cleasing the system, must start 4rm some where. but my instinct tells me, he may never spend a night in prison. pls efcc should also go for the untouchables.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by LockDown69(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
When other governors have stole billions of dollars are walking free, even murtala nyako the former governor has done worst.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Folksyharry(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
This is what we have always wanted. This should be taken to all the states of the federation. This is also an opportunity to investigate further the activities of the ex governor and see how many years will be added to the 5years.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by felix10(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
He has d right to appeal now,no bi niaja we dey.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Exponental(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm expecting to see more, I know the judiciary will fight back.... more to come!
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
`Why Buhari dey fight only Southerners na?
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
ozimec:

You are right sha. I don't know who will save this country from the hands predators and purge the system.

Nigeria needs serious Agbo. If you see all the oil installations i saw in Niger Delta between 2001-2005 that were been constructed to serve constant power to the Niger Delta regions leading to South West, you will be shocked, all is now the Baba's property.Today he has the gut to claim everyone but him is a thief. Someone with just 19,000naira in his account before he became president. Abeg forget e.. anyone jailed is just a cadaver. its just the quiet one with low popularity that is being swindled for the system to potrya itself as good
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by kizyalex10(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol,big thief,small sentence,small thief,big sentence.he will go for appeal nd d rest is history.believe me or not,these politicians nd office holders re more deadly than kidnappers. Nd armed robbers put together.they have stolen the future of our country
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by SmartMugu: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
KingsleySamuel:
We are that cheap
Lol
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by BabaAduras: 2:44am On Mar 07, 2017
eminikansoso:
Let him join APC and become saint.
Useless country with useless leaders couples with useless youths.
May thunder fires all our polithiefians

With Nigerians like you, it will be difficult for the country to move forward.

The song from the likes of you before was "fight against corruption sham, show us who has been jailed" . Now a Governor has been sentenced and monies are been recovered from your sponsors right, left and center, all you have to say is "let him join APC............"

Go a get a life, Nigeria is moving forward.
Re: James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption by GudluckIBB(m): 9:32am On Mar 07, 2017
otil1:

This one started before bubu.

Bubu only understands catch am, loak am. No dilligent and intelligent prosecution.

In times just b4 Bubu, No noise, no midnight arrest, just clean prosecution and now....... conviction.

Praise GEJ for this , please

Nigilari's Tenure ended May 29th 2015. same day Buhari was sworn in and that was the same day GEJ handed over.

Now tell me, Whats GEJ's connection in this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To #EndSARS Panel Report / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.