Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria (30520 Views)

United Nations’ Multi Dimensional Poverty Index: Osun Ranked 2nd Richest State I / Top 5 Richest State In Nigeria / Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by osita76(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Current research being carried out has shown that Anambra state with 200 billionaires and 1 million millionaires is the richest state in Nigeria This is an attested fact so people shouldn't argue about it

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Troll thread gr8 b8 m8.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Marcelo290(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
undecided What is the essence of having billionaires that their impact can't be felt? to me this ain't worth celebrating... still a proud Anambarian though..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by RockHard: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lol. These people with their inferiority complex again. Even Abia state people, whose OUK is the only Forbes recognized Igbo dollar billionaire, don't make this much noise. Smh.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by TundeBricklayer: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
RockHard:
[s]Lol. These people with their inferiority complex again. Even Abia state people, whose OUK is the only Forbes recognized Igbo dollar billionaire, don't make this much noise. Smh[/s].
Conehead grin grin pushing the fight to Anambra and Abia

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by RockHard: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
TundeBricklayer:

Conehead grin grin pushing the fight to Anambra and Abia

Look here omo yigbo forming Yoruba, I don't give a funk about none of that crap. Just making an observation that's all.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
RockHard:
Lol. These people with their inferiority complex again. Even Abia state people, whose OUK is the only Forbes recognized Igbo dollar billionaire, don't make this much noise. Smh.
Leave Abia alone, face your state. Your flawed logic does not explain why Kano is one of the states with the highest poverty rate despite having the richest man in Africa

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
RockHard:

Look here omo yigbo forming Yoruba, I don't give a funk about none of that crap. Just making an observation that's all.
which mumu observation. Both Abia and Anambra are ahead of your state in poverty rating

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by RockHard: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
MXrep:

which mumu observation. Both Abia and Anambra are ahead of your state in poverty rating

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by muykem: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
What is total population of Anambra? are they saying one out of three adult is millionaire in Anambra i know very well.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
RockHard:

from me to you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
muykem:
What is total population of Anambra? are they saying one out of three adult is millionaire in Anambra i know very well.
NPC and NBS data said its 5.5 million, it could be more. but OP clearly exaggerated. Meanwhile in terms of state of origin, anambra may rank highest in poverty rating i.e least poor

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ehinmowo: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nigerians are officially gullible. How. cn a state of 5 million pple hv one million millionaires. It jst means dt one out of every 5 Anambrans is a millionaire and every worker is working for a millionaire.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by oduastates: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
A Nigerian millionaire is worth £2000 , €2000 or $2500 lol.
That is the price of a old beater( car) .
Going by the volume of cars on the road , with the SW responsible for over 70% of road traffic and petroleum tax , your entire conclusion is absolutely useless

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Earth2Metahuman: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
MXrep:

Leave Abia alone, face your state. Your flawed logic does not explain why Kano is one of the states with the highest poverty rate despite having the richest man in Africa
kano is the richest state in the north. Omo yigbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by mich24(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
ehinmowo:
Nigerians are officially gullible. How. cn a state of 5 million pple hv one million millionaires. It jst means dt one out of every 5 Anambrans is a millionaire and every worker is working for a millionaire.

OOPS !!! not logical try again tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Earth2Metahuman: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
muykem:
hehhehehehe lies anambara people tell themselves to feel they are better.

Everyone knows abia has highest numbers of billionaires and millionaires in south east.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
You guys just throw bullshyyyte out and expect with no opposition it will stick.

Id like to know, in what area of sovial index is Amanbra the richest state. Even in your SE region Imo State is richer than Anambra, much more Nigeria where you have giants like Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Kano.

Mttcheew.... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
ehinmowo:

He counted with thrle drug carriers, armed robbers and kidnappers. That makes sense. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Y[s]ou guys just throw bullshyyyte out and expect with no opposition it will stick.

Id like to know, in what area of sovial index is Amanbra the richest state. Even in your SE region Imo State is richer than Anambra, much more Nigeria where you have giants like Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Kano.

Mttcheew.... grin grin[/s]

Anambra has highest billionaires in Nigeria

Sir louis Odiumegwu Ojukwu first Nigerian millionaire and also first Nigerian stock exchange persident
.Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.
. Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.
. Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network etc.
* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum
*Dr Ebuka Okonkwo the CEO Sea horse lubricant industry limited
*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Fidelity bank, Next etc.
* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant
34 Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.
35. Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group, Evans industries
36. Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.
37.Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil etc
38. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.
39 Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.
40. Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited
41. SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil
42 Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd
43 HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.
44. Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd
45. Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe cinemas
46 Odumodu CEO May&Baker
47 Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical
48. Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor
* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil
* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,
* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG
* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies
* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U
* Mr Clem Nwogbo B.Sc, MBA Touch Stone Construction, Modacient Energy. Lynden farm
* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group
* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc
* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles
Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate
* Chris Chidume Oranu Krisoral Group of Companies

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He counted with thrle drug carriers, armed robbers and kidnappers. That makes sense. grin grin

Southwest region rank highest in all you listed I can provide proof if you doubt me.

Anambra State is unarguably a state that has single handedly produced lots of billionaires in Nigeria and for a while I wanted to know the secret. Well I had first hand experience when I studied in Anambra, the Home For All. It didn’t take long before I discovered the secret, the reason why so many

Anambra State is unarguably a state that has single handedly produced lots of billionaires in Nigeria and for a while I wanted to know the secret. Well I had first hand experience when I studied in Anambra, the Home For All.

It didn’t take long before I discovered the secret, the reason why so many of Nigerian billionaires are from Anambra but before I delve into it let me give you a brief list of well known Billionaires from the state.

1. Sir Emeka Offor – CEO Chrom Energy
2. Dr ABC Orjiakor – CEO Seplat Plc.
3. Engr Ernest Azudialu – CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, Director Julius Berger plc etc.
4. Arthur Eze – CEO Atlas Oranto petroleum
5. Andy Uba – Politician, Oil merchant
6. Cosmas Maduka – CEO Coscharis Motors
7. Clement Ibeto – CEO Ibeto Group
8. Ifeanyi Uba – CEO Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc
9. Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor – CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.
10. Innocent Chukwuma – CEO Innoson Motors.
11. Nnetochukwu Azubuike – Genesis Hotel and Genesis Deluxe and Cinemas
12. Mrs. Stella Okoli – CEO Emzor pharmaceutical

There are a whole lot more of them, these are just the very prominent ones with largely known businesses.

They are mostly businessmen. They live, breathe and believe in business!

After the Biafran war (like I was told) business became mainly the only means of survival for the eastern people and since then it has trickled down to this generation of billionaires and recently it has been said that Onitsha Main market is the biggest in West Africa and the market in Nnewi is the largest Spare part market in West Africa too. This gives you a clear idea that Anambra people are very industrious and hence the reason they stand tops in the number of billionaires one state has.

Another point to note is that they so much believe in Apprenticeship; the likes of Ifeanyi Uba and Cosmas Maduka are all products of faithful apprenticeship and so are many others. During this time, you are given proper mentorship and guidance on how the business world works, the do’s and don’ts of business. By the time you are settled, you are fully ready and equipped for the business.

Anambra has many billionaires because of their philanthropy. It is one state here in Nigeria that I know that does not rely solely on the government for its development. Series of employment opportunities these billionaires provide for their people is endless. Like Sir Emeka Offor has a radio station in Oraifite his hometown, Ifeanyi Uba owns a football club. These and many other projects like road constructions, street light and clean water projects are all things these billionaires do to remain billionaires. The more you give, the more you receive.

No need to toggle your mind up and down anymore, Anambra State produced this many billionaires because the state itself opened up for everyone to come in and these billionaires believed in their guts, stayed dedicated, committed and consistent to what they believe in which is business.

I don’t think there’s another state in Nigeria that has more billionaires than them, if there is, please let me know. Cheers

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by EmeeNaka: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Op,lol.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
oduastates:
A Nigerian millionaire is worth £2000 , €2000 or $2500 lol.
That is the price of a old beater( car) .
Going by the volume of cars on the road , with the SW responsible for over 70% of road traffic and petroleum tax , your entire conclusion is absolutely useless
we are talking about state of origin, even if we are to talk about state of residence stop saying SW, jst say Lagos

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Deathslater: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
[s][/s]RockHard:
[/s]

You are the one suffering from inferiority complex.

Allow them to chest beat.

Its none of your Fvcking business.

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
You guys just throw bullshyyyte out and expect with no opposition it will stick.

Mttcheew.... grin grin
We are taking about state of Origin, stop mentioning Lagos and Rivers in this regard

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
kano is the richest state in the north. Omo yigbo
Richest among the poorest. good for them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by MXrep: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
ehinmowo:
you are already used to poverty that is why it looks unbelieveable to you. secondly, Anambra real population should close to 10 million

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Earth2Metahuman: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
MXrep:
Richest among the poorest. good for them
kano gdp is bigger than all south each south east states.

Go figure.
Which means kano is richest among the poorest including south east states. grin
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by Etogist: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Anybody who wants to dispute this should make facts available not blind argument else I have one name for you HATER.
Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by obaino860: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2017
I was surprise to see someone mentioning brown roof cities....this afonjas find it difficult to believe that they are lazy and poor.... I don't know how to explain this to them again....

can one live in a place like this....

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by obaino860: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
can you imagine southwest rocking shoulders

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is The Richest State In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
kano gdp is bigger than all south each south east states.

Go figure.

Which means kano is richest among the poorest including south east states. grin
You have low IQ

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill / Rochas Okorocha, Wife, To Forfeit Assets To Nigerian Government – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.