Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) (57550 Views)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by ekunu(f): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
LivingHuman:
Ms. Stephanie Otobo and her male colleague Wisdom Godstime have been brought before a magistrate court in Lagos over Apostle Suleman's Sex Allegations.

Photo Credit: Sahara Reporters

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/stephanie-otobo-and-male-collegue-in.html
her beauty no even reach half of mama own
papa can't settle for less
if he's to cheat on his wife its definitely going to be with someone DAT has some traits mama doesn't have and am not seeing any of such here....
liars....

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by AlmajiriAboki: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Useless Pastor, datz how he used to do
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by newfound2012: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
e be like say una head they touch, the lady is the one in court after she was arrested by the police on the instructions/accusations from the pastor and not the pastor standing trial, so wetin bring DSS enter this issue.
From all we have read since this scandal was unleashed, it is clear that there was monetary relationship between Sule and this lady and this relationship predates his encounter with El Rufai, so people should learn to observe and comment without sentiment while we enjoy this sensational movie of *THE PASTOR AND ~HIS~THE LovePeddler*
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by newfound2012: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
okosodo:
Dss and the fulanis are having a good time. This is what nigeria has become under buhari.... So childish
FYI, no be today man dey leave fine woman for house, they pursue less pretty oloshi . let our judgement not precede this trial.
I was subjectively behind the pastor until I read his version of this. I am not saying that I don't believe "The man if God", I am just saying that his version of things has some loopholes.
so at this juncture, I am objectively observing
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
BankManager:
Well,one has to be careful with women cos beautiful women are the downfall of great men..
lol! dats no longer valid in dis dispensation. it is ugly women claiming beautiful are d downfall of great men. did u take good look at her? she just dey try package for picture.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by mastar111: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Na wa o. These ones are retards na
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
niceprof:
Devil is not even wise,so this is best he can put forth against the Apostle.

The girl is really in need of help albeit psychiatric.
walahi....looking at that lady is enough to know it's a set up.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by ismart: 5:34am On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:
Well,one has to be careful with women cos beautiful women are the downfall of great men..
Is this lady beautiful in your own eyes? You really love ugly things.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by ismart: 5:38am On Mar 07, 2017
kITATITA:

Yes your comment is so childish. What has Buhari got to do with a case of blackmail. Perhaps Buhari altered some people's ability to read and comprehend
what has buhari got to do with BMC? As if he does not have media handle to help fight people against him. RUBBISH!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by alaskido(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
BankManager:

Yes my brother. Like DELIALA.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2017
See her legs like antelope own.. Otobo abi Olodo
Re: Apostle Suleman: Stephanie Otobo In Court With Her Male Colleague (Photos) by iukpe: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Power of make-up

This is why You shouldn't fall for anything you see on the internet.

Imagine the differences

ah ah! calm down na, she has been going through stress lately and in detention for that matter, habba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) / Atheist Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.