Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats (30518 Views)

. / A Job Seeker Shames Prospective Employer, Leak Chats After He Demanded For Sex / How We’ll Deal With Fraudulent Claims In N-power Jobs – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Lovegisty: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
grin LMAO. Because I'm 3 years old abi?

Oya Coman gimme your number... Don't say I'm doing beggy beggy o tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Valkaryie(f): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lovegisty:

Oya Coman gimme your number... Don't say I'm doing beggy beggy o tongue lipsrsealed
wink shawarma first
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by KingRex1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2017
Should have censored the mobile num
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Lovegisty: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
wink shawarma first

Please na.

My spirit is saying you're the one... kiss

Hearken to the word wink
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Valkaryie(f): 5:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lovegisty:

Please na.

My spirit is saying you're the one... kiss

Hearken to the word wink
eeyah. My spirit is saying you're not the one, thanks I will hearken to the word of my spirit right away
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Lovegisty: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
eeyah. My spirit is saying you're not the one, thanks I will hearken to the word of my spirit right away

Okay. Bye sad

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Alexrayz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Towncrier247:
There are shameless men who believe that they must have sex with a lady before giving her a job. That’s why we have so many incompetent ladies in the job market because most of them slept their way up.

In Kenya, a lady has exposed a randy man who was begging her for sex in exchange for a job. When she denied him some “potpourri", the man who was exposed on a Facebook group told her that this is Kenya and she shouldn’t expect free things.

She must spread her legs to men for her to get a job. Here are the texts of the man begging for sex from the lady.

This scenario is not peculiar to Kenya as many Nigerian ladies have attestsed to it in the past...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/lady-leaks-texts-of-man-begging-her-for.html

Walk into d thread look at it saw Kenya walk out next Pls

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by goldedprince: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
truth is bitter but must be said. he told her the bitter truth
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by malware: 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
Men are scum, I've said it

And women are what? Balance the equation, please.
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by BrutalJab: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lovegisty:

You see Wetin she put for dp,you still want collect number?

You want make dem take your destiny do hand fan? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Moral of the story.
Do not beg for sex via chats. Screenshots are real.
They can destroy you
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
*yimu
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

*yimu
Baba no waste your time.
Her papa na scum
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by hucienda: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kenya again?? angry

leg.utanikumbuka grin grin grin

na d onli tin i lern.

Next!
angry
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Missmossy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Chai!! Its not new anyway undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Tjohnnay: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lovegisty:

grin Aya sorry

Na u mumu pass for nairaland today

I no say na u go beg d gal, smh

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by blkmum700: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Vorpal:

You see Wetin she put for dp,you still want collect number?

You want make dem take your destiny do hand fan? undecided

You don use laugh kill me oo.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by sniperr007(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
and yours too

Lol. U said men, u didn't give exception. So it implies the men in your family
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by LorDBolton(m): 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
May u never have a male child... amen
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by baddosky1: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
plz, i read the chats...is leg.utaniumbuka the website of the company the lady wants to work in?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by metallisc(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Gassa007: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
and yours too
E pain her o
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by sucess001(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:

you two go get a room...
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by metallisc(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
buy me shawarma, I will accept
chop cucumber, e sweet well well
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Polyphony:

Baba no waste your time.
Her papa na scum
Lol atleast she sabi say her papa folo. Abi no be man en be?
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:

Maybe your unborn sons.... Not "men"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
Is your Dad a woman, stop Generalizing
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Lol atleast she sabi say her papa folo. Abi no be man en be?
No mind am
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Claessique1(f): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am apparently not surprised, they are every where. Shameless Men.
Re: Kenyan Lady Claims Man Begged Her For Sex In Exchange For A Job, Leaks Chats by Btruth: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
Valkaryie:
....you mean to the few irresponsible men, right? . Because you can't just attack all men like that I suppose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Apply For Dangote Refinery Ongoing Job Recruitment / Lady Narrates How She Was Called For An Interview But Was Given N800 To Leave / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2015 ★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.