Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State (1663 Views)

Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Acting President Prof Osinbanjo Set To Send Onoghen's Name For Senate Confirmati / A Man's Tweet Addressed To Prof Osinbanjo On Governance Goes Viral (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Going out today was the worst nightmare I ever had,If only I knew what awaited me and other indigenes of Edo state.
Today started pretty well like every other day,not until 9am this morning when every major roads in Benin city was barricaded by security personnels due to acting President osinbanjo's supposed visit to Edo state.passengers and drivers were left stranded on the road.There was no going nor coming. passengers were left with no other choice than to start trekking especially after school closing hours children were seen trekking with their parents inside the scotching sun.If only I knew what awaited me,I would have jejely stayed at home and postpone my shopping till tomorrow.

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
Where is the traffic

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
more

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Looks like you need to be taught the meaning of traffic gridlock

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Looks like you need to be taught the meaning of traffic gridlock

Mr ITK,when u spend countless hours on a standstill traffic with no going nor coming,what do u call DAT?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Mr ITK,when u spend countless hours on a standstill traffic with no going nor coming,what do u call DAT?

And where is the evidence of the traffic gridlock now, miss IDK?

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Miss IDK, where is the evidence of the "standstill traffic with no going nor coming"? By the way, it should be "neither going nor coming".
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=olabrad post=54329279]

And where is the evidence of the traffic gridlock now, miss IDK? [/quote

Mr ITK,why not ask ur friends living in Edo state since u are looking for confirmation..... its not ur fault ,after all u weren't the one DAT spent hours inside a taxi.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=54329427][/quote]

Miss IDK, You were the one making the post now. You made post without genuine evidence and started posting pictures of quiet streets.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Miss IDK, where is the evidence of the "standstill traffic with no going nor coming"? By the way, it should be "neither going nor coming".

Oga pls I beg u in the name of God,I don't want to insult anybody today,pls respect ur self and stop quoting me,its not by force to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga pls I beg u in the name of God,I don't want to insult anybody today,pls respect ur self and stop quoting me,its not by force to be noticed.

Lolz

Madam, if you don't want to be quoted, you won't open a post on a public platform.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Miss IDK, You were the one making the post now. You made post without genuine evidence and started posting pictures of quiet streets.

Oga, those are not streets those are major roads,yes its deserted because vehicles are barricaded on the ends ,and common sence should tell u DAT I can't go there and take shots ,abi u want make dem smash my phone?if u are conversant with Benin city u will know DAT,that is the ever busy king square (centre of Benin)and airport road axis ok

1 Like

Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Lolz

Madam, if you don't want to be quoted, you won't open a post on a public platform.

OK now I av answered u,oya come and be going
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

OK now I av answered u,oya come and be going

OK. You are free to remain stagnant and unprogressive
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga, those are not streets those are major roads,yes its deserted because vehicles are barricaded on the ends ,and common sence should tell u DAT I can't go there and take shots ,abi u want make dem smash my phone?if u are conversant with Benin city u will know DAT,that is the ever busy king square (centre of Benin)and airport road axis ok

Common sense should tell you that your post contradicts the pictures you posted. Or are you saying you lack common sense?
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Common sense should tell you that your post contradicts the pictures you posted. Or are you saying you lack common sense?

you want me to insult u,but I won't.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by Ajibel(m): 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
Lmao. Op was looking for support here but she didn't bargain for this back and forth.

grin
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

you want me to insult u,but I won't.

Please do. I will reply in kind. And I promise you we will both get banned.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
olabrad:

Please do. I will reply in kind. And I promise you we will both get banned.

U know what? u are right, I don't have common sence,u won,happy now?#case closed#
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by olabrad: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U know what? u are right, I don't have common sence,u won,happy now?#case closed#

You said it yourself.
Re: Traffic Gridlock Due To Acting President Prof Osinbanjo's Visit To Edo State by bennybaba(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Today was a very terrible day indeed in my state. The overzealousness/stupidity of our security agencies was brought to bear. Because a common acting president was coming, the state was shut down totally. I trekked today I almost fainted. Am using this medium to beg our top political leaders especially the president and vice not to ever visit edo state again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

It's A Lie, EFCC Reply Ekweremadu / The Historic Igbo/yoruba Handshake: Key To Southern Unification / Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.