Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq (37723 Views)

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave / President Donald Trump Impeachment Updates / I’ll Roll Out New Travel Ban Next Week, Says Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Gerrard59(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2017
ollah1:

And the lefties are Africans right?

No doubt, they are not Africans. However and unfortunately, it seems you don't understand America's or western political ideologies.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Gerrard59(m): 12:26am On Mar 07, 2017
abdulsemiu02:
[/b]They said it is not "Muslim ban" ,den wah can we call it?[b] You can only stop Muslims, You can't stop Islam. Allah SWT has said it in the Qur'an, that HE will surely protect his deen (Islam)

Indonesia (most populated islamic nation), Pakistan, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia (muslims constitutes more than 50% of the populace), Qatar, Morocco etc were not listed. So how is it a muslim ban? Moreover, Obama first started this and Donald just used his list, so why the hullabaloo?

No one is stopping islam, it just affects countries with a high terror rate. Additionally and most importantly, start condemning in strong terms what your deens perpetuate - globally.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by olerismith(m): 4:27am On Mar 07, 2017
follow my blog here check my signature below
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:40am On Mar 07, 2017
GameGod:

Christians and Jews ruined Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria et al which are all Muslim countries yet it's the Muslims that is hated
What are you even saying?
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:47am On Mar 07, 2017
ollah1:
So let me get this straight - Trump tells Syrian Refugees they aren't allowed in the states but U.S troops are illegally allowed in Syria? Wow, just backed them into a corner.

The only sensible thing our clueless ex-president did right was refusing the US to help us fight BH,by now,Nigeria would've been ruined like syria,afghanistan,iraq and libya.I've said it severally,the US derive joy destroying countries others struggled to build all in the name of terrorism,they just want to compensate iraq;I pity iraq,they're in a shambles
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by drakeli: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2017
ollah1:

Go and read the real reasons the west invaded these countries but am gonna give you a lil tip

Libya was invaded on the guise of democracy but the real reason was to stop Gaddafi and doing so means he's gonna take a bow. Gaddafi was gonna make dollars and Euros ordinarily papers with the use of oil and gold but before he could achieve it. He's under 6 feet. All the cash Libya had as foreign reserve was seized by the west and France

Syria was/is invaded because they need a puppet at the helms of affairs and Assad wasn't ready to be that. In order to achieve that, they needed to unseat Assad by using same tactics of Regime change.

Note: Syria and Liba are oil rich countires

Iraq was invaded cos they concluded Saddam Hussein was building chemical, nuclear and biological weapons hence the ousting of Sadam Hussein. They used the same tactics of bringing democracy to the land. Tony Blair admitted two years ago that they received false intelligence which they acted on when they didn't find nather.

Iraq case is the only true case you have mentioned. For the other countries, you are absolutely wrong.

Go and read more about arab uprising that swept from Tunisia to Syria. That will educate you more about what is going on in those countries and show you that it's not the US that put them in the war.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by drakeli: 6:17am On Mar 07, 2017
Ikio:
All i want is for the west to leave the middle east to themselves let see after there war is over if they won't sell their oil to europe.
Who wan buy their oil for Europe? Dem go dey take the oil to dey shower for bathrooms their ni?
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2017
drakeli:
Iraq case is the only true case you have mentioned. For the other countries, you are absolutely wrong.

Go and read more about arab uprising that swept from Tunisia to Syria. That will educate you more about what is going on in those countries and show you that it's not the US that put them in the war.

Lol. Go and research more online and read the real reasons these invasions happened
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2017
ben1daEbiri:
The only sensible thing our clueless ex-president did right was refusing the US to help us fight BH,by now,Nigeria would've been ruined like syria,afghanistan,iraq and libya.I've said it severally,the US derive joy destroying countries others struggled to build all in the name of terrorism,they just want to compensate iraq;I pity iraq,they're in a shambles

You said it all. Most people don't even know why Iran is on the list.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by buckdudebuck: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

Brainless advice.

Some one asked a question and I answered.
That mofo you call president don become vegetable in chief, worry about him ans leave DT and Americans alone with thier contry.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by buckdudebuck: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Coming from a product of a Third World hell hole, will take that as a compliment.
Go play basketball, that is what your type do.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by fullz: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
ifyan:
If Africa have a leader like Donald Trump believe me our continent would have been golden ahead of others

you had Gadaffi. what happened?
even if trump became president of Nigeria , that cabal go kick am out.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Odkosh: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
ollah1:

If Trump was really ready to ban Muslims, he would have extended his ban to Kuwait, UAE, Saudi et al but he didn't simply cos it's all politics.

If a Muslim country ruins a country or countries on political grounds, you will insult Islam and Muslims all together.

you are pointless. I thought you have something great to back up the claim. but am disappointed. go and sleep. u need good rest.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by evexx1(f): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2017
bennybaba:
add Nigeria to the list.

Your signature obviously applies to you.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ezechinwa2: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2017
GameGod:

Christians and Jews ruined Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria et al which are all Muslim countries yet it's the Muslims that is hated

I have never seen a terrorist that is a Christian, or have you seen?

Christians x Jews never ruined Iraq, but Muslim (terrorist) did. Their greedy quest for every soul to worship Allah or be killed ruined it
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ezechinwa2: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2017
ben1daEbiri:

Taking trash, have you defeated Boko harram?
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by yinkaellamz(m): 9:12am On Mar 07, 2017
onpointme:
It is well

Hello people!

Are you a first time mum or dad? relax, we've got you covered, we have all you need for your baby's delivery like ;

ladysept, dettol, underlays, moko spirit, wipes, baby, breastpads, overrall, baby tops, dresses, caps, socks, handgloves, baby bed;

More items we deal on;

SLEEPSUITS + SOCKS + WASHCLOTHS, BODYSUITS ,BABY 4 IN 1 SET ,SOFT SHOES , BABY SOCKS ,FEEDING SET+CUP ,SKIN CARE SET(ALVEENO SET/CHICCO SET/JOHNSON BOX) ,SUDOCREAM CREAM , BLUE SEAL JELLY , SILVERBORD OINTMENT, GOYA OIL , BABY CAPS+BOOTIESE SET, BABY BIBS , AVENT STARTER PACK , SOFT TOUCH BRUSH AND COMB SET ,SPONGE AND SOAP CASE ,HOT WATER FLASK ,METHYLATED SPIRIT, THERMOMETER , MANICURE SET ,BABY BATH, FLANNEL ,BLANKETS, TOWELS ,BABY TOWELS , LADY SEPT SANITARY PADS ,NURSING BRA, DISPOSABLE PANTS , BABY WASHCLOTHS , BIG AND SMALL COTTON WOOL ,COTTON BUD ,3 IN 1 HAPPY NET ,MENTHOLATUM, CHICCO BABY CARRIER ,3 STEPPED CLOTHER DRYER ,DIAPER BAG ,AGNESIA POWDER , MASTELA MUSICAL BOUNCER ,DRESSES, TOPS, GOWNS

..send us your hospital list and other items your baby will need after delivery and we will package all and deliver them at your door step just in case you are too tired to shop yourself.

We also have car seats, strollers, baby beds, baby walker you name it.
A trial will convince you.

Contact us today!!!
where is your contact
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by onpointme: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2017
yinkaellamz:
where is your contact

Kindly check it on my profile.
Thank you smiley
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2017
ezechinwa2:

Taking trash, have you defeated Boko harram?
Of course not but would you prefer a phyrrc victory?A victory that will leave Nigeria in ruins?victory that will leave us forever indepth?Come on;please don't believe everything you see on CNN,BBC and all the rest.I'll urge you to make a deep research why NATO "The peacemakers/keepers" always leave countries in ruins after "peacekeeping";also find out why syria has become a tough nut to crack.Brother,the handwriting is as clear as glass..."stay away from the west!"
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Go and research more online and read the real reasons these invasions happened
Dude is deluded,that is what happens when you believe everything you see on western media
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Trexnemesis(m): 10:45am On Mar 07, 2017
GameGod:

They ruined themselves. Are they the only people who get religion? They turn everything to religion. Let them enjoy it, they love it that way. Shebi na dem alone get religion. Lubbish nonsense.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2017
ezechinwa2:

I have never seen a terrorist that is a Christian, or have you seen?

Christians x Jews never ruined Iraq, but Muslim (terrorist) did. Their greedy quest for every soul to worship Allah or be killed ruined it

Did you know every Jews that works in in the world trade center didn't come to work on 9/11/01?

Did you know that the building was auctioned to a Jew just before the incident ?

Did you know Jews media houses were on ground before the incident?

Did you know planes wouldn't have downed a tall building like that to the ground if there wasn't bombs already in the building?

Timothy McVeigh
Alexandre Bissonnette

These are names I can easily remember

Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by bennybaba(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
evexx1:

Your signature obviously applies to you.
...go self-service elsewhere... Truth haters
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
Xaddy:

Lol. First of all, Wetin concern homosexuals with being anti-trump? Are you slow? He is the first candidate to publicly endorse homosexuals and the LGBT Community, he even waved their flag... SMH...

As for scams, them plenty die, but lemme tell you one of the latest. He did an EP to give permission to Keystone XL pipeline project that has been under ligation for awhile and when he was signing the order, when he was campaigning and after signing the order he kept saying that the only way the project will go on is if they run it with American Steel, now recently WH released a disclaimer that Keystone will not be involved in the America First policy.

Do you know why? Because more than 99% of the steel pipes needed for the project had already been purchased, yet the con man kept deceiving his base and till now has not publicly retracted his earlier statements...

The scam? He is rumoured to have shares in both Keystone and DAPL, the two projects cited in this EO

Its a fact that there are only 3 groups that hate Trump for no reason, the gay , the Muslims and Satanist ..Which do you belong sir ...... while you are at it

Stop spreading unsubstantiated rumours
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Go play basketball, that is what your type do.
Jobless punk. Go choke on less than $2 you make a day.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Lucasbalo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Its a fact that there are only 3 groups that hate Trump for no reason, the gay , the Muslims and Satanist ..Which do you belong sir ...... while you are at it

Stop spreading unsubstantiated rumours
I am not Gay, Muslim or Satanist, so what's next ?.
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by SalamRushdie: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lucasbalo:

My Boss...I hail ooooo
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Lucasbalo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

My Boss...I hail ooooo
Regards just messing with you.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by SalamRushdie: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lucasbalo:

You have had a lot of strong women influence in your life I suspect OOO. Am I lying? cheesy
Re: President Donald Trump Signs New Travel Ban, Exempts Iraq by Lucasbalo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You have had a lot of strong women influence in your life I suspect OOO. Am I lying? cheesy
Funny enough, you are correct. My Mum and Wifey and Three beautiful young daughters. I guess they have so much influence on me and that's where my compassion in life comes from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Is Certified As The 46th President Of The United States / Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.