Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics (61980 Views)

For Refusing To Pound Yam For Brother-In-Law, Lady’s Marriage Ends / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / EXPOSED: The Real Reason Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Kellyhenry(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Nothing is wrong wit u man as long as u dont feel pains...U and ur wife will suck each other well well during we we...And u can help breastfeed d child wen she is in d kitchen....dats blessing in disguise
... You Don't Mean It!?!
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
greenhulk:
This is how these stupid bloggers carry fake news. This thing happened to a man in Zimbabwe and it is a medical condition, nothing to do with jazz. But of course bloggers will do anything for traffic and I am suprised a lot of nairalanders are believing this. I wonder how the youths of this generation reason, are we all zombies or what? The man is even married sef and his wife has been going with him to church.

Read the full story here

http://manicapost.co.zw/chipinge-man-develops-breasts/

So disgusting that some bloggers can' t just serve us dish of their originality and creativity.
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

So disgusting that some bloggers can' t just serve us dish of their originality and creativity.

Bloggers are crazy but the people that believe everything without even trying to verify are worse. It is very easy for me to download the picture of a bird online and then post it on nairaland with the caption 'man caught his wife sleeping with another man and casts a spell on her and the woman turned to bird ' and people will still believe me. This is why it is too easy for us to be deceived by politicians.

1 Like

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by misteryman: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2017
Let Me Look At It Well.

1 Like

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by OGmoney19(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
Nothing is wrong wit u man as long as u dont feel pains...U and ur wife will suck each other well well during we we...And u can help breastfeed d child wen she is in d kitchen....dats blessing in disguise
... grin grin grin u must be an Igbo man...[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by chiraqDemon(m): 1:35am On Mar 07, 2017
Jazz fire
That fake bobbi look like boob job
Highest na Photoshop, if nor b hormone problems then na photoshop or d guy go do boobjob cos him wan join bruce jenner
No b jazz
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by DrogoG(m): 2:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Lack of quality education in Nigeria is the sole reason why many people believe so much in juju!
It is very shameful!

The man has a female hormone condition which has absolutely nothing to do with any woman! This is simply a health condition.

Whenever ignorant Nigerians see something they have no clue about, they come up the most illiterate explanation - juju!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by charlieLegend(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2017
if this is true, I fear for one Nigeria pastor of Chop-i-chop ministry who promise to marry one 23yr old lady, pregnant her, got her arrested and filed a case against.
him own boobs will be larger than basketball...... he will be bless wit a virgin pussy.
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided OP, why are u censoring the picture na. He is a fvcking gaddamn male,Negro. What's there to hide, huh?? undecided undecided

On second thought, scratch that. I don't wanna see anymore. Shii looks faggoty
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by HARYORBAMZ(m): 11:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Love Machine:
So if i promised a girl marriage and due to circumstances beyond my control i couldnt fulfil my vow i will grow breasts?Na so women strong reach?
I tire ooo
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
greenhulk:

Bloggers are crazy but the people that believe everything without even trying to verify are worse. It is very easy for me to download the picture of a bird online and then post it on nairaland with the caption 'man caught his wife sleeping with another man and casts a spell on her and the woman turned to bird ' and people will still believe me. This is why it is too easy for us to be deceived by politicians.

You are right.
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Kobicove(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2017
This condition is probably as a result of hormonal imbalance not some mumbo jumbo about not keeping a promise of marriage! undecided
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by glossy6(f): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Those small apples like Dija own?
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Rakiticbarca: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
It's an hormonal imbalance called Gynacomastia.

1 Like

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Angelcute(f): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hahahahahaha d guy don jam.....that woman 2much
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by MissRaine69(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gynecomastia can also be caused by
1. Medication especially AIDS/HIV medication
2 .Physical health ( 7 conditions including tumours )
3. Recreational drug use
4. Use of some traditional medicines
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Kenya?
where before? grin

Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:
Gynecomastia can also be caused by
1. Medication especially AIDS/HIV medication
2 .Physical health ( 7 conditions including tumours )
3. Recreational drug use
4. Use of some traditional medicines
Sometimes I wonder if men I blind to see what am seeing in you,please rain on you marriage or before it do invite me,I will like to come spray and choops some cooked foodgrin

Signs and symptoms of gynecomastia include:
Swollen breast gland tissue
Breast tenderness
When to see a doctor

See your doctor if you have:
Swelling
Pain
Tenderness
Nipple discharge in one or both breasts

Well I pity him people don't try or check about their health status till in becomes worse
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by MissRaine69(f): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

Sometimes I wonder if men I blind to see what am seeing in you,please rain on you marriage or before it do invite me,I will like to come spray and choops some cooked foodgrin

Signs and symptoms of gynecomastia include:
Swollen breast gland tissue
Breast tenderness
When to see a doctor

See your doctor if you have:
Swelling
Pain
Tenderness
Nipple discharge in one or both breasts

Well I pity him people don't try or check about their health status till in becomes worse
No nothing in life is certain except death, you know you will die ( that's certain) the how and when is up for debate and many factors.
What if I don't want to get married? Have you thought about that?
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

No nothing in life is certain except death, you know you will die ( that's certain) the how and when is up for debate and many factors.
What if I don't want to get married? Have you thought about that?

Wawwuuuuu this got me rolling on my bed about if choose not to get marriedshocked

Hmmm well human's have choice and choices are made from their decision so if u takeup such choice hmmm mmmm I have never thought of that but I know u jokinggrin

But one thing I can say,if u don't get married adopt a child,hmmm nah nah nah this is hillarious then if you not to marry how do u think you can curtail the pleasure of marriage like it factors
Sex
Romance
And all that glance that follows suit

You are joking I knowgrin
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by MissRaine69(f): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

Wawwuuuuu this got me rolling on my bed about if choose not to get marriedshocked

Hmmm well human's have choice and choices are made from their decision so if u takeup such choice hmmm mmmm I have never thought of that but I know u jokinggrin

But one thing I can say,if u don't get married adopt a child,hmmm nah nah nah this is hillarious then if you not to marry how do u think you can curtail the pleasure of marriage like it factors
Sex
Romance
And all that glance that follows suit

You are joking I knowgrin
Marriage like factors lmfao... grin grin grin that got me
I am getting married soon enough
You might/might not get an invite
Who knows
I better start practising for " pre wedding photos "
No I tell a lie
I don't get all that
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

Who knows
No I tell a lie
I don't get all that
Hmmm I hope so ooogrin
U get married soon hmmm well I know you joking about the invite,well na u sabi naugrin

Yes ooo u need good practicing teacher..grin
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

Who knows
No I tell a lie
I don't get all that
you won't escape my question..

Where are you from
Easth
South
North or west wheregrin
You wouldn't know if I wanna come marry you right away,am looking for a cheap bride prize,don't tell me you from Imo ooogrin
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm I hope so ooogrin
U get married soon hmmm well I know you joking about the invite,well na u sabi naugrin

Yes ooo u need good practicing teacher..grin
You know of such a teacher
A guru in pre-wedding pictures?
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

You know of such a teacher
A guru in pre-wedding pictures?
No I don'tgrin
But I can lease myself out for you,grin while am been paidgrin nothing goes for freegrin
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by MissRaine69(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Martin0:

No I don'tgrin
But I can lease myself out for you,grin while am been paidgrin nothing goes for freegrin
I am going to dodge the "where are you from" question because you could pigeonhole me. If I tell you north, you might say I knew it! Northerners behave that way! Or if I say South you could faint and blame it on the fact that I am from the South!
So that said cheap bride price? These are trying economic times some might seek to profit so I don't know how successful this quest of yours will be.
Re: Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am going to dodge the "where are you from" question because you could pigeonhole me. If I tell you north, you might say I knew it! Northerners behave that way! Or if I say South you could faint and blame it on the fact that I am from the South!
So that said cheap bride price? These are trying economic times some might seek to profit so I don't know how successful this quest of yours will be.
hmmmmmgrin you wanna dare me from what I see,why not stop using logic on me coz I don't use that on yougrin

Am not what you think grin
Well it extremely successful as you might imagine,

And there is a guarantee to it's questgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.