Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... (29856 Views)

Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African / 10 Funny And Weird Pictures You Can Only See On Lagos Roads / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Don't Have A Car In Lagos (Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by ichommy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2017
It was so funny yet I didn't laugh.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Kingxway: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Present
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by nerilove(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
naija is survival of d fitest
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by sleemoon(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by shamecurls(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dry!

Tried to laugh but couldn't make it!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by chinex276(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

that thing ur smoking is very very rare. Rastafarians will beg to have some ... rate me ko rattle snake ni

6 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by darbeelicous(f): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin grin grin no kee me abey cheesy cheesy
sleemoon:

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Asquare49(m): 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
dem don dey deceive u abi ? fynboy looking stewpeed
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Tolams16(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2017
All i hav 2 say is dis......

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by jantofubu(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
Pic 1: when your survey teacher gives you assignment to assume reduced level, fore & back sight but you don't like assumptions

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by MrIcredible: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
Grow up

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by GodIsFoolish: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

Yes small criminals like Ipob and co like in that video using sticks to intimidate others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

They thought Buhari is a junky like Jonathan .

Don't worry before may dollar will be N300. We are working.

Ipobexposed... APC change

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by dessz(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
these are not mine from be like bro app but una must like oh Its by force. grin the second pic is extremely true

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by SaintNemesis(f): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Must you spoil the fun with this your very dry joke.
I guess you didn't take literature in school hence you don't know how to follow the ryhme and rhythm of the creative work by the Op.
IpobExposed:

Yes small criminals like Ipob and co like in that video using sticks to intimidate others.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Btruth: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2017
.....following. cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by yungmill(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
[quote author=SaintNemesis post=54334975]Must you spoil the fun with this your very dry joke.
I guess you didn't take literature in school hence you don't know how to follow the ryhme and rhythm of the creative work by the Op.
[/quote

Don't mind the wacko

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by columbus007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Bros you try sha,bt you for just talk say you wan do advert cheesy ok you are cool mehn cool
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Obiohai: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

.....and that would be 2 year celebration of quietly killing Nigerians eh?
A junkie who makes life easier for his people is better than a sickler who wants all his people dead because he's dying

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
shamecurls:
Dry!

Tried to laugh but couldn't make it!
oya give us ur own.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by VeniJu: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
columbus007:
Bros you try sha,bt you for just talk say you wan do advert cheesy ok you are cool mehn cool
Which advert?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by mebad(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#

don't play yourself like this , Bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by oblak00(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
Bleach less

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by mcayomind: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
h
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Ningi2020(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere........
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by Ningi2020(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere, Igbos everywhere........ Enemies of the country everywhere
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by kratosonofzeus: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
praisekeyzz:
Rate me #Nlers#
see ur lips like vee-jay (enu e bi obo) afonjas will understand this
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by bayocanny: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2017
chinex276:

that thing ur smoking is very very rare. Rastafarians will beg to have some ... rate me ko rattle snake ni
y u dey vex? Na ma fault say u no get hope?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
Asquare49:
dem don dey deceive u abi ? fynboy looking stewpeed
don't take things too serious, we are just here to have fun. So grow up
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To As A Nigerian... by praisekeyzz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrIcredible:

Grow up
hmm tell me! Ancient of days!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Pictures from My Phone !! / How To Spell Mississippi! / A Story Of How I Almost Got Disowned (memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.