Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) (27102 Views)

Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Osinbajo Meets With Igbo Leaders (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by tysa(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
So this is how best u can fathom his visits around....meaning he just finds it inevitable ...what you just expressed is a perfect epitome of MYOPIA
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by freeborn76(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We are south south, without our oyel there is no naija....

i am proud to be from an oyel producing state

OBA of all obas unlike that criminal onni undecided

Mumu runs in some people's DNA o

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by brightworld2(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
The power of Oyel the reason why Osinbajo can no longer spend two straight days in Abuja without being to Biafra land these days. Who says Biafrans are 5% in the zoo, yet the same 5% have brought the zoo to their knees. He can as well acquire some plots of land in the area to ease him the incessant stress of flying upandan like his master, but after all the deceptive and fallacious promises, the already moving and on coming train (Biafra) is unstoppable.
what are you saying?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nicheey(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:

which weed are u smoking?? choiii this igbo brethen won't killme,so benin is now biafra ahbi?? attach by force no good ooo, Stay ur east n get your freedom,No come our "Delta" dey claim bigbrother,you cant give what you don't have, last time i check Osibanjo travelled to NDstates why him no go abia? ? lol smh

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by czarina(f): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Solowande:
Oba Ato Kpee
Isee
ezi'oku? naso dem dey talk am?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by brightworld2(m): 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrPresident1:
President Osinbanjo should stop wearing black angry wetin, kini gaan an sef
u gat a problem with that?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
brightworld2:
u gat a problem with that?

Is he mourning?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by emi14: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?

Yes. Oil land Biafraland
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by gflower1000(m): 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:
he dosent know what his saying,ignorant
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by brightworld2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2017
MrPresident1:

Is he mourning?
it doesn't matter... his choice.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
brightworld2:
it doesn't matter... his choice.

He is the President of Nigeria, he should stop wearing black cloth all over the place angry

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:

Oga, think before typing or ask a primary 4 pupil around you for clarity before coming online to disgrace those who paid your school fees. Your stupidity comes from the deepest and hottest portion of hell.

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by jide219(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

pls which
Place for Benin dae produce oil
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by shukuokukobambi: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as oremmusanctus confuse over simple kweshun cheesy

Abeg answer the kweshun of the quiz master below. Why you dey fear? cheesy

slurryeye:

Dude answer the question

Is Benin part of Biafra?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Solowande(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2017
czarina:
ezi'oku? naso dem dey talk am?
talk ur own
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by martineverest(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2017
jide219:
pls which
Place for Benin dae produce oil
gele gele produce oil

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Pablo411: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
TRUTHaDDICT:

One thing you lack is SENSE.
How did we go from Oba of Benin to Biafra?
Are you cursed with negativity?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Obaseki nose though. .. He is the real owner of nosery grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2017
kkdidi:
oba itorpe ye! Long Live the Oba
wetin this one dey talk na greeting be that?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

your groundnut oil abi?
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by yinkslinks(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
Obesaki should be given the most wowo man in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin some wife dey try shaaa oooo. I trust our olosho of these days, they can never follow obawogly even with his money grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by me69: 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
989900:

Oh, Benin is Biafraland now?
Leave them very soon they will claim Zamfara too

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by me69: 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Educate yourself Oil contribute only about 10% of our economy, it is however the main source of revenue for the government because it does not want to tax nigerians. If FG collected only revenues from tax and zero from oil it would be enough
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by GodIsFoolish: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nicheey:

which weed are u smoking?? choiii this igbo brethen won't killme,so benin is now biafra ahbi?? attach by force no good ooo, Stay ur east n get your freedom,No come our "Delta" dey claim bigbrother,you cant give what you don't have, last time i check Osibanjo travelled to NDstates why him no go abia? ? lol smh

You are a confirmed morron, Osibanjo have visited some states in S/E

I blame him for mentioning your state, who are you to speak for ND?

Keep deluding yourself
When they talk of ND you Edo peeps will carry the matter meanwhile you're nothing in the region

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2017
Pablo411:

One thing you lack is SENSE.
How did we go from Oba of Benin to Biafra?
Are you cursed with negativity?
NO! But I know what you don't know.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2017
Deseo:

Oga, think before typing or ask a primary 4 pupil around you for clarity before coming online to disgrace those who paid your school fees. Your stupidity comes from the deepest and hottest portion of hell.
Your post only unearthed how bitter your heart is and you never countered my points to be false, you must also know that no amount of grammatical construction or abuse can quench the rapidly spreading flames.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:18am On Mar 07, 2017
Wow Mr. Acting president Osinbajo visit too Oba of Benin he Na Sabi Sabi. cool

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2017
Nicheey:

I will forgive your little knowledge, but if you care to know, the area called "Igbanke" in Edo State is part of Biafra land. But I must ask, why is Osinbajo desperately touring the Oil States (Biafra land) of late?

Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 07, 2017
brightworld2:
what are you saying?
Solicit for people who are comprehensive equipped.
Re: Osinbajo Meets With Oba Of Benin, Ewuare (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2017
tysa:
So this is how best u can fathom his visits around....meaning he just finds it inevitable ...what you just expressed is a perfect epitome of MYOPIA
Trash.

APC Crisis: INEC In Dilemma Over Edo Primary / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos