Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! (12227 Views)

You've Been Charging Your Phone Wrong, See This / Things You Should Never Do While Charging Your Smartphone / Help: New Age Power Bank Stop Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by eyenibibio(m): 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
The article is talking about the kind of ports you find in airports etc, ports that are closed end USB devices. Not charging sockets the type that is common in bet9ja shop.

You should re-read the article again

leokennedi:

You only talked about charging in an unknown port.....

What if I choose to use my own personal charger on my phone at the bet9ja shop on my street
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by eyenibibio(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2017
It's primarily for pple that travel a lot. Nigerians travel a lot.

falcon01:
i don't think you are referring to Nigerians
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by eyenibibio(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2017
veekid:

This OP is not a Nigerian
Lol, you'll need this info when you start travelling out
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by eyenibibio(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2017
last35:
What is this one saying?? So data can be transferred when you plug phone into wall socket?? Op is it a must you post useless

It sucks, doesn't it...when you can't understand simple things. Is it hacking you'll know about.

Take your insecure self and get outta my thread.
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by eyenibibio(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2017
Phrankin:
You talked about charging in the title but now you're telling us about hacking abi they fit hack phones through electricity Outlet now? Please educate us more. But make una dey use conscience small dey do this your copy and paste.

That's why there's a link at the end of the article. You can research further instead of coming here to show your ignorance
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by 2shur: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2017
Copy and paste from foreign articles.

May u remain stupid for life.
So banks
Eateries
Cuber cafe
Restaurants
Are all hacked usb ports ba.
U r really stupid.
Who gives a fuc abt yur damb phone.
We dont even have free wifi
Talk more of hacking

Abegi
Fool

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by SpaxeX(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2017
Darkseid:
I no dey fear cos anybody wey stress himself hack my phone go cry for the end. Na only MTN + Glo messages he go see, unless maybe he go like the horror movies wey I get.

you call your self darkseid and na horror movies you get for phone,, I sure say you be marvel fan!
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2017
eyenibibio:

It sucks, doesn't it...when you can't understand simple things. Is it hacking you'll know about.

Take your insecure self and get outta my thread.
Lols... Someone is pained. grin
Re: Please Stop Charging Your Phones In Public Outlets! by factwriter(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sometimes in 2015 I thought of using this method to forcefully access a friend's phone. The person in question was shielding their mobile from me and I badly needed to confirm if this friend was still engaged in certain communication activities I resented.

So I thought of waiting inlay for when the fellow would need to rechage their phone while in my office then Gbam! i can rummage through the records and history.

I later abandoned the idea as I couldn't really do the software tweaking required.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / Iphone Unlock In Nigeria Available / OUKITEL K6000 | Massive 6000mah Battery| 10 Days Normal Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.