Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Is the Best Network With Cheap Calling Rate? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is the Best Network With Cheap Calling Rate? (396 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime To Another Network With CreditSwitch *931# / Get 6.4GB/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 / The Best Network For Subscription Is Airtel. See For Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is the Best Network With Cheap Calling Rate? by richardjemedafe1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello nairalanders.. Am on MTN better talk plan which I do get bonus for call but their bonus dos not stay long to make call... PLs what is the best Network for making call in Nigeria? somebody told me to migrate to MTN pulse that the call rate is fair... but am thinking of airtel...

Thenks

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus: New Leaks Emerge. (price And Pictures) / IPHONE 6 16GB Factory Unlocked / I've 300MB Glo Data To Share... Who's Eligible To Share? 08158656141

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.