Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138404 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by rosalieene(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
ernesty20:
Seriously, shiit, fucck, bla bla bla...... No creativity at all... Mumu story
carry your frustrated self back to romance section! must you be noticed?

Write en let's see how creative you are!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
kai some pple can type for Africa. Kilode? @theblessedman
Weldon jare I like your story chumzypinky

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by rawgurl(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
Johnsown1:

Is better u choose and bring the one u can get before i make u sweat with ma exotic demands
I trust u Mr nice guy.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
rawgurl:

i made a mistake by honouring a lowlife and frustrated attention seeker like u with a reply in the first place.
Go get a life kid.
leave him. He's just frustrated
Re: Tradition - A Story by yorhmienerd(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2017
talk2saintify and LitQueen, behave naundecided angry Spamming is a punishabe offence

Re: Tradition - A Story by AkachukwuD(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
ernesty20:
Seriously, shiit, fucck, bla bla bla...... No creativity at all... Mumu story
Write your own na. Kettle calling pot black.
This story is dope
Re: Tradition - A Story by ladyverere(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
Front page Babe! Congrats luv.
Re: Tradition - A Story by ernesty20(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
rosalieene:

i have written more than 850 stories... I hate to blow my trumpet
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chumzypinky:

chaiii babes abeg mak una sorry for person oooo8) cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by rawgurl(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chumzypinky:

he should take his frustrated self to romance section where he will meet his likes.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by enniewest(f): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow!
Beautiful and captivating story.
Re: Tradition - A Story by eitsei(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
enniewest:
Wow! Beautiful and captivating story.
yes, it is
Do you by chance know anyone bearing Emiwest?
Re: Tradition - A Story by cyndylove64(f): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bia ernesty20 is not a must u comment and if u don't like a story u live.and see if u dare quote me or reply me ehn u will regret ever bearing ernest not to talk of ernesty20.and if anybody here don't have something better to say should FUCKOUT AND GET A LIFE#Mummypinky no vex#u no say i no like to dy see rubbish#am just observing d story.#
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
Wow i saw someĆ³ne saying he has written more than 850 stories the person must be a guru biko. But how many award you cone get to your name i mean have they given you nobel laureate price for literature just asking though
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chumzypinky has come again oooo as in DD (DurgaDevi) Roshni mom in KOH
Re: Tradition - A Story by enniewest(f): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
eitsei:
yes, it is

Do you by chance know anyone bearing Emiwest?
No ,I don't.
Re: Tradition - A Story by kingphilip(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Question everyone:
Do you think Mia's to blame for the way she's acting? Do you think she doesnt have the right to fight for what she feels belongs to her as well? Dont you think she has a right to prove her mother wrong?
you can do nothing when everyone believes in you while you don't believe on your self

You can achieve everything if no one believes in you but you believe in yourself.. She can achieve great things with or without her mother

The best way to prove people wrong the most is not by replying but by putting extra efforts to achieve even more..

I'm not in support of her fighting for Dike though but she should go on and achieve what will wow even her mother

I'll like to sound this note to all parents not to give preferential treatment to any child whether a boy or girl first or last because that breeds disharmony in the family even from olden days

Nice work madam Chumzypinky.. May the work of your hands yield fruits greatly

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by kingphilip(m): 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
fam24:

I don't blame Mia one bit. She is only been human. I still prefer her a million times to Shiv who has no mind of her own.

Thank God I don't have a manipulative parent. Even if I do, I can not be manipulated. As much as I love my family esp my mum, I do my things my way. Explain to each other and we see reasons with each other.

Even the bible says, 'Love your neighbor as yourself'. If considering myself means selfishness, I will rather be selfish.
i follow advices but I bear the outcome.. If i don't believe in the advice I'd rather not follow it that's why I don't blame anybody when I get hooked because i believed wholly in it before carrying out that advice

I always look at others one kind when they blame other people advices for their predicaments when they could have thought through and modify the advice to get better outcome

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ernesty20(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
cyndylove64:
Bia ernesty20 is not a must u comment and if u don't like a story u live.and see if u dare quote me or reply me ehn u will regret ever bearing ernest not to talk of ernesty20.and if anybody here don't have something better to say should FUCKOUT AND GET A LIFE#Mummypinky no vex#u no say i no like to dy see rubbish#am just observing d story.#
Re: Tradition - A Story by ernesty20(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
cyndylove64:
see this sl*t.. I no get ur time
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
comelyJummy:

I trust u Mr nice guy.

Ok get me golden chain watch
Re: Tradition - A Story by Azeequeen(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
It's like you intentionally gave Dike that name

And to your question,Mia isn't really the one to be blamed but that her mother. I don't want to call her useless but she is not a mother. She tore her life apart and just imagine the kind of emotional and psychological trauma she is going through,her life isn't going right. The only place she has presumed love is with Dike n you want to take it from her again,she will do anything just to have him.

I have a question,is this how it happens in Igbo land?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Azeequeen post=54559423]It's like you intentionally gave Dike that name

And to your question,Mia isn't really the one to be blamed but that her mother. I don't want to call her useless but she is not a mother. She tore her life apart and just imagine the kind of emotional and psychological trauma she is going through,her life isn't going right. The only place she has presumed love is with Dike n you want to take it from her again,she will do anything just to have him.

I have a question,is this how it happens in Igbo land?[/quoteyes but tins Av change.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alezy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
enniewest:
No ,I don't.
it's very okay to snub
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2017
Azeequeen:
It's like you intentionally gave Dike that name

I have a question,is this how it happens in Igbo land?
my grandma told me dats how it used to be in her own mother's time, meaning my greatgrandmother's time
Re: Tradition - A Story by yorhmienerd(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2017
ernesty20:
i have written more than 850 stories ... I hate to blow my trumpet
Chumzypinky does this ring a bell? The guy from RED ASHES Polithical thug
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
yorhmienerd:
talk2saintify and LitQueen, behave naundecided angry Spamming is a punishabe offence
Wetin I do?
Re: Tradition - A Story by yorhmienerd(m): 11:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
LitQueen:
Wetin I do?
Quote a whole post again and recieve 50years ban undecided

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 12:22am On Mar 14, 2017
talk2saintify:

choi nice work..... ah dun miss class for three days naw..
no vesk abeg man dey hustle

ah lawv yhur story jor...!!!
keep it up
Why dis wan go quote a whole update undecided

Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2017
rosalieene:
Hello undecided
You look familiar undecided
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 12:37am On Mar 14, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Quote a whole post again and recieve 50years ban undecided
I reduced it! Like by half!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.