Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138580 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Dammykrone(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]I just couldn't believe it. Frm page 0-129.
Bia, Chumzypinky you've really tried. Buh pls give us an update very soon. Started reading 3 days ago. Thank to my new power bike. ''breathes out''
Re: Tradition - A Story by Dammykrone(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Btwn i haven't seen Saxwizard. My Favourite popcorn is with him o
Re: Tradition - A Story by Dammykrone(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
[/color]Btwn i haven't seen tongue Saxwizard. My Favourite popcorn is with him o[color=#006600]
Re: Tradition - A Story by cbella(f): 3:23am On Dec 16, 2017
Chumzypinky, hope everything is fine with the family. We are still praying for your marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by saxwizard(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2017
Dammykrone:
[/color]Btwn i haven't seen tongue Saxwizard. My Favourite popcorn is with him o[color=#006600]

we are out of stock please bear with us......

lol....groundnut dey sha
Re: Tradition - A Story by supernet4(f): 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
I called chumps no its not going tru Pls and one with her oda line should share.......... Just concern about her wellbeing nd not d story pls

3 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2017
supernet4:
I called chumps no its not going tru Pls and one with her oda line should share.......... Just concern about her wellbeing nd not d story pls
if u get it pls share her contact wit me,i pray they are all fine,after 6 children divorce wan pop up,devil has failed on dis 1
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 5:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Preetiex:
after 6 children divorce wan pop up,devil has failed on dis 1
where you hear that 1 from now?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2017
Emekus92:
where you hear that 1 from now?
open ya eye & read,mumy chumzypinky is having problem with her marriage but as long as d Lord liveth it shall be remedied
Re: Tradition - A Story by heemah(f): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Preetiex:
open ya eye & read,mumy chumzypinky is having problem with her marriage but as long as d Lord liveth it shall be remedied
Amen! They'd rather come out stronger! God will take control
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2017
heemah:
Amen! They'd rather come out stronger! God will take control
AMEN
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2017
Preetiex:
I only pray 4 peace happiness and joy in that family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Emekus92:
I only pray 4 peace happiness and joy in that family
amen
Re: Tradition - A Story by Saturdency(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls let's have something for Xmas...the suspense is killing...
I keep logging in to check for update everyday..
God will keep ur family safe
Re: Tradition - A Story by abasu(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
thank you maam for this wonderful story ...
Re: Tradition - A Story by FloraEC(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Merry Christmas chumzypinky, I've called all your numbers that I've but none is available. I hope you're good?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
any news abt chumzypinky yet,God take control
Re: Tradition - A Story by rachealfst(f): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Thanks everyone for ur concern... I'm so sorry for not updating today... Pls forgive me.

God has been by my side all through and i promise that once i overcome what i'm passing through now, i'll share everything because y'all are my little family that i can always share things with and be happy.. But for now pray for me, i dont want the divorce to push through
As you have said, so shall it be. The divorce will not push through in the mighty name of Jesus.
The bible says the heart of Kings are in the hands of God and he turns it as the course of water. The Lord will touch your husband's heart in your favor.
God will calm every storm in your home and restore the first love in your marriage. Whether the devil likes it or not the peace of God will reign in your home in Jesus name. The Lord will answer your prayers and all prayers that has been made on your behalf in Jesus name.
Just continue to praise God. Praise works wonders.
It is well with you and your home ma'am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Adesina12: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2017
rachealfst:
As you have said, so shall it be. The divorce will not push through in the mighty name of Jesus.
The bible says the heart of Kings are in the hands of God and he turns it as the course of water. The Lord will touch your husband's heart in your favor.
God will calm every storm in your home and restore the first love in your marriage. Whether the devil likes it or not the peace of God will reign in your home in Jesus name. The Lord will answer your prayers and all prayers that has been made on your behalf in Jesus name.

Thanks lady evangelist.
Sweet popcorn for you.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Mhiztara(f): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to you all
Re: Tradition - A Story by fam24(f): 3:17am On Jan 02, 2018
Madam Chumzypinky, Happy New Year. Pls say hi, I've missed you. The Lord is your strength

HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALL
Re: Tradition - A Story by baddooski: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
889000 views, Wow!......Hope i won't be disappointed reading this epic piece?
Re: Tradition - A Story by baddooski: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
abasu:
thank you maam for this wonderful story ...
Compliment of the Season Sir!.....On a scale of 1 to 10, Whats your rate on this story?
Re: Tradition - A Story by baddooski: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
baddooski:
889000 views, Wow!......Hope i won't be disappointed reading this epic piece?
CC kingbuhari, muyex1
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ebydarling: 10:55am On Jan 08, 2018
It is well
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
supernet4:
But have u tried using the number to search other social media to know if she used one recently or her relations
Re: Tradition - A Story by supernet4(f): 1:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Johnsown1:

But have u tried using the number to search other social media to know if she used one recently or her relations
she's not on watsapp
D no is not even connecting
Re: Tradition - A Story by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
rachealfst:
Amen, so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by abasu(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
baddooski:
Compliment of the Season Sir!.....On a scale of 1 to 10, Whats your rate on this story?
of course 10/10
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nnnena(f): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2018
chumzypinky said I should tell you people to be patient with her. she said she have not forgotten the story that when the situation is handled she would come back and give us updates back to back. stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by mercyymai(f): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2018
Nnnena:
chumzypinky said I should tell you people to be patient with her. she said she have not forgotten the story that when the situation is handled she would come back and give us updates back to back. stay blessed.

Halleluyah!!!! I'm glad someone is able to get in touch with her. I hope all is well with her?

We are actually patience, becos her home first before anything else except God
Re: Tradition - A Story by D2Seun: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2018
Okay oo we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.