Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138409 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

You people should tread carefully how dare u insult my own johnsown1. Wizzy when next u try this this this ode of a thing again. Huuuuuuunnnnnn

U leave watin dey ground u dey complain about ode. By d time he done take flogging u go know

Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

You people should tread carefully how dare u insult my own johnsown1. Wizzy when next u try this this this ode of a thing again. Huuuuuuunnnnnn
yes? wetin go happen? wizsolzy, no mind am. she fit do nothing.
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
bimberry1307:

Comelyjummy Shay u see me baby fa??
She ya beat u well well

Bae chop kwis

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2017
nifemilizD:
can't wait to read more of the updates, this story is supper interesting, more greece to ur elbow madam
thanks dear
Re: Tradition - A Story by ikombe: 10:13am On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

I dey flog women too if dem misbehave oh. So u better hold your husband well undecided

Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

U leave watin dey ground u dey complain about ode. By d time he done take flogging u go know
Not that now. ode means slowpoke. He was only joking with her ,Mr disciplinarian.
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2017
bimberry1307:
Haaaaa I fit do sumtin oooo!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

Comelyjummy Shay u see me baby fa?? She ya beat u well well
Bae chop kwis
Wetin Enugunnnnn kwissing bae
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 10:25am On Mar 29, 2017
ikombe:
I dey flog women too if dem misbehave oh. So u better hold your husband well undecided
Johnsown1 Chai I don suffer see flogging eenn. ok oo I go try tie am for my wrapper to avoid stories that touch. CASE CLOSED
Re: Tradition - A Story by wizsolzy(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

Not that now. ode means slowpoke. He was only joking with her ,Mr disciplinarian.

Chai see title. Ur bf is my buddy naaa but he is trying to trespass my Bros property. But no profrem Sha. Let me call ikombe to reason with him so dat Bros no go hear d mata...But main while
Johnsown1 come join me if u care for

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

Chai see title. Ur bf is my buddy naaa but he is trying to trespass my Bros property. But no profrem Sha. Let me call ikombe to reason with him so dat Bros no go hear d mata...But main while
hahahahaha
Re: Tradition - A Story by bimberry1307(f): 11:56am On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

Comelyjummy Shay u see me baby fa??
She ya beat u well well

Bae chop kwis
hahahaha, I don grab am
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

WIthout isiewu or nkwobi never Johnsown1 will not join u. lols
Re: Tradition - A Story by hormobolanle: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
peeeeeeeeeeww! at last.......anti Pinky Weldon o, I salute D Tori Swit gan n wish u safe delivery since Blessedman Don do hin work#Lol isookay

Maa dy observe..........

Biko wu epp me see Hadampson?make e tell am say I need origin oo *SHINING TEETH*
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tradition...
'ouch! What a reckless driver!' Shiv hissed as a driver drove his car past them almost causing an accident.

'he's just lucky i'm in a good mood today. Heaven knows i would have punched the living daylight out of his miserable body' Dike said through clenched teeth.

Shiv chuckled.

'do you drive?' he asked.

'i do. I drive'

'okay. Good one' he was at loss for words to say 'traffic! Oh Goddammit! I would have followed the ring road but i just wanted to drop you off' He slapped the steering hard. He couldnt miss the important meeting he was having.

Shiv bit her lower lip 'i'm so sorry. You could drop me here. I'll manage'

He glanced at her 'no, dont worry. I'd rather drop you the reverse. I guess the meeting you're going for is quite important, right?'

She nodded.

The traffic reduced a bit and he drove on. They managed to talk about little and nonexistent things.

'so, tell me 'bout you. I really dont know much about you' He said.

'well....' She was easing up now 'there's nothing much to know about me. My name's Shivani Obianuju formely Oke, but now i go by Ikemba. My dad's late. And my mum's Chief Mrs Freda Oke. I have just one sister, Mia. Though she wasnt present for the marriage. I schooled in the states. I...i had a fiance, Choudhary. And then i came back to Niger and i was forced to marry you. Nothing much really'

'hmm. Interesting. You said your sister's name's Mia?'

'yeah. Mia'

He shrugged 'nice name kind of'

'yeah'

'so whats the meaning of Shivani?'

'Shivani means great heart. According to my mum, my late grandmum who died when i was just five named me that'

'i see your names works for you. You really do have a great heart'

She laughed.

'so, how old are you?'

'i'm 26'

'oh great. I'm 28, young right?'

'young crownprince millionaire'

Dike laughed suddenly wishing the restaurant where she was dropping at was farther, but he could see it getting closer as he drove on.
'so who are you going to see? Your boyfriend?' he winked.

'huh?' She blushed, clearly embarrassed.

'no need to be embarrassed. Everyone has a right to love, dont they? I wont judge you if you're dating someone else. I'm not like that'

'i'm not going to see my boyfriend. I'm going to see my...my friend'

Dike saw through her that she was lying. He packed just in front of DesPorez Fast food and Restaurant 'we're here already. Good luck'

'alright. Thanks a lot. I appreciate' She opened the door and got down waving at him as he drove out of sight.

With a smile plastered on her face, she walked into the restaurant.

Her heart skipped a bit when she sighted Choudhary sitted with Richelle.
Dressed in a simple straight black pencil trousers and a red Lauren polo and a pair of white snickers, he looked adorable. His hair was neatly cropped.
And he smiled when he sighted her. Those dimples. Guilt ripped apart her heart. What had she been thinking betraying him this way?

He rose on his feet as she approached the table. She tried her best to smile but she just couldnt. And then without knowing, the tears started rolling down.

Richelle just smiled, picked her bag, winked at Choudhary and left the restuarant.

He hugged her quickly to hide her tears 'baby...' He inhaled the scent of her weave. It smelt of lavender. He missed her. He really did.

'Choudhary i'm so sorry' She sniffed on his chest 'i'm so sorry, it wasnt my intention to hurt you at all. I'm so sorry'

'its okay baby. I'm here for you. And i'm never letting you do this time. You're mine. You've always been and you'll always be. I love you from the depth of my heart. I'm never letting you go'

When she heard this, she stiffened. He was wrong. She wasnt his anymore. She was Dike's. She was Dike's wife now. One of the crownprincess' of Umuzulu. She was going to have lots of responsiblities when Dike finally became king. She couldnt be with Choudhary anymore.

She slowly let go of him 'i'm sorry Choudhary. But this....this thing between us, doesnt exist anymore. We've both gone our separate ways. I'm married to someone else and the last thing i'll ever do is have extra-marital affairs. I can never do such. I'm sorry Choudhary, but you should never have come. Just go back to where you came from and forget about me' Tears dropped from her eyes 'you deserve better Choudhary. You're such a nice man' She turned to leave when he held her.

'Shivani you cant do this to me. I love you from the depth of my heart. I understand your mother put you to this. But we can both run away together. To somewhere else and start a new life'

She shook her head vehemently 'i'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But its never going to happen' And with that she was gone.

Choudhary bit his lower lip in anger. He wasnt going back without his Shivani. Never.

Never.

TBC.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this episode. Only God knows when the next episode will drop. But anyway, just hang around. I love y'all.

TBC

13 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Choudhary, bico just go back to wherever it is you came from, because you and Shivani are never getting back together. You're going back empty handed. So for the sake of your dignity, just leave now.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Well dis is going to be so interesting.

And I think is just the beginning.......
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lankyannie:
Its Teamdickshiv dear.welcum to our team.litqueen dear,we have a new member.
I've seen oh. I welcome her too.
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lankyannie:
Its Teamdickshiv dear.welcum to our team.litqueen dear,we have a new member.
I've seen oh. I welcome her too..
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
LitQueen:
Choudhary, bico just go back to wherever it is you came from, because you and Shivani are never getting back together. You're going back empty handed. So for the sake of your dignity, just leave now.

Sorry but I won't give up. We are going back to the state together just wait and see...........
Re: Tradition - A Story by comelyJummy(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
What is this again Choundary, let me tell you sumtin Dike the crown prince is in love with her so don't be a joker. Sorry ass, kill joy. well did ma.
Re: Tradition - A Story by smokeydrinky: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wishing you all the best in your coming exams chumzy. And supernatural delivery wen it's time.

We ain't going nowhere, ready wen you are.
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
We all luv you too MOMSI,

ah no know say you be waffi momsi ooo,

anyway untill update , i go dey console masef with RED ACHES

no yawa no gbegbe
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alennsar:

Sorry but I won't give up. We are going back to the state together just wait and see...........
Not happening
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
I c kidnapping. Who else sees that
Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emekus92:
I c kidnapping. Who else sees that
Kidnapping who? Shiv?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Emekus92(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
LitQueen:

kidnapping who? Shiv?

His action after she left says it all. He's nt leaving without ha and she say she don't want anything with him. So he must take ha by force
Re: Tradition - A Story by Hadampson(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2017
hormobolanle:
peeeeeeeeeeww!
at last.......anti Pinky Weldon o, I salute
D Tori Swit gan n wish u safe delivery since Blessedman Don do hin work#Lol
isookay

Maa dy observe..........

Biko wu epp me see Hadampson?make e tell am say I need origin oo *SHINING TEETH*
There is no ORIGIN o, iyaff finish tey tey buh we get fanta and sprinte. which one u want make i give u among d 2?
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
comelyJummy:

. thank God ur here, ma love.ikombe dey insult me ooooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
wizsolzy:

Wetin dey ground, make i ask,by the way why should i flog ma love
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
bimberry1307:

Who ehell are u, pls dont mess with my connect
Re: Tradition - A Story by Johnsown1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikombe:
Don't even raise ur voice for ma love before i send u letter

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.