Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Tradition - A Story - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tradition - A Story (1138156 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 10:25am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=56359402]
all my kids starting from birth has always been heavy sleepers, Gabriel and Elle sleep 12hrs out of 24hrs a day. That gives me time to clean just my bedroom since my mum and mother-inlaw are still around. I dont have to cook or prepare d oda kids fo skul or even wash my clothes because they do it for me, so u see? I'm a bit free except times when i have to rest or breastfeed kids or be with my husband. Be with oga again? madam Small small o abi u wan chop banana again
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=56635535][/quote]

hmmmm ma runaway QUEEN I sight you ooo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=do4luv14 post=56639160]

hmmmm ma runaway QUEEN I sight you ooo[/quot] yes o. I wasn't around. how you dey nah
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:54pm On May 18, 2017
lakezone67:
I'm kinda disappointed with ur reply chumzy... critics critize to make work better, ur reply clearly depicts u do not like his critism. And I think both praising and criticizing make a good fan

I'm in love with this story anyway
i dont understand. Whats the criticism there? Dat TheBlessedMAN is always mentioning husband/wife things? I never knew that was a criticism.
I tot critism (in storywriting) is when a reader points out certain faults in a story. I never knew telling someone else apart from the writer to stop a particular thing not related to the story has turned into criticism
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=56640148][/quote]

ah fine oo, since ah don sight you ma body don cool grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 12:56pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Queenakande post=56635535][/quote]
bad girl! See ur mouth.
So i cannot be with my husband without sex involved ni?
Anyway, welcome back sweetie. I missed u and sorry i didnt ask of u. Blame Ella for having me run around the hospital. But thank God she's fine no. They turned one month yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

i dont understand. Whats the criticism there? Dat TheBlessedMAN is always mentioning husband/wife things? I never knew that was a criticism.
I tot critism (in storywriting) is when a reader points out certain faults in a story. I never knew telling someone else apart from the writer to stop a particular thing not related to the story has turned into criticism

I think he was talking about the OLADI issues,
yes, its a form of criticism, a responsive one, were you fans and reader alike will like you to respond,

but hmmm and that's a very big but,
I will want the issues to be load to rest,

thnkz MOMSI miss UR OFE AKUgrin cool
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2017
Oladim001:
@chumzypinky. First of all I'd like to congratulate you for the birth of your adorable twins. I pray that God in His infinite mercies gives you the strength and wherewithal to take good care of them. Ameen.
Secondly. I observed that this story isn't correlating with the topic that was used. we've reached seventy pages now and I still don't see how 'Tradition' has to do with the content of your story. Except maybe in d beginning where you were talking of the the numerous number of wives Dike has to marry cos of tradition. And from my foresight of this story I don't think it will have anything to do with it. So I hope you can work on that area of the story. Or maybe it's me getting the whole thing all wrong.
I also want to commend you for the rate of your updates. Despite the fact that you just delivered to not one but TWO babies. You still have time to give updates. I give you a big kudos to you.
The storyline is also fabulous. Nice one to you
@chumzypinky this is what am talking about plz.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
do4luv14:

I think he was talking about the OLADI issues,
yes, its a form of criticism, a responsive one, were you fans and reader alike will like you to respond,

but hmmm and that's a very big but,
I will want the issues to be load to rest,

thnkz MOMSI miss UR OFE AKUgrin cool
lol.. Have u chopped it before?
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

lol.. Have u chopped it before?

d time ah wan make history come tests am,
nah so APC spoil show come send WISZO dey look!!,

chaii na so ah cocoma miss road sharply, before him blow whistle cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by lakezone67(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:

Oladim said something 'bout the story not correlating with the title and some other things he mentioned, and he got that reply.... That's what I m talking about
Re: Tradition - A Story by Mac2016(m): 3:12pm On May 18, 2017
dammyluv911:
mummy twins ur really a strong.may God strengthen you. n dos angels shall live to fulfill destiny INJ.I tap from ur anointing I pray God will give me twins too
dammy, you are so endowed..wont mind to know u more (like we share common interest; literature and i also appreciate ur pic
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
lakezone67:

Oladim said something 'bout the story not correlating with the title and some other things he mentioned, and he got that reply.... That's what I m talking about

it pains me the way DBLESSEDMAN reply his comment, and other carry it on,

dats y I said they should die the case
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2017
Mac2016:

dammy, you are so endowed..wont mind to know u more (like we share common interest; literature and i also appreciate ur pic

hmm bobo dey find love sha
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2017
lakezone67:

oh! The reply i typed wasnt for that.
And i tot i did reply that
Re: Tradition - A Story by lakezone67(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2017
Chumzypinky:
oh! The reply i typed wasnt for that. And i tot i did reply that
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:22pm On May 18, 2017
'watch this video' Chinny handed the phone to Shivani who was happily chatting with Dora. Since Dora came into the picture pretending to be Shiv's friend, it had caused a strain in their relationship.

Chinny didnt know what Dora had told Shiv but what she knew was that Shiv avoided her like a plague refusing to even associate with her.

At first she had felt bad but consoled herself with the fact that human beings were generally the same everywhere. You help them today, you become their all and all. Someone else comes into the picture, they forget you even exist.

She had decided to stop advising Shiv. And even when she saw the look of hatred and eyeing Dora shot at Shiv when she turned around to get something, she pretended not to see it.
Her eyes had met with Adanna and she knew she had also seen the look.

And when both Shiv and Dora had left the kitchen to God knows where, Adanna had tugged at her arm.

'i thought Shivani's your friend? Tell her to be careful of that snake called Dora. She's going to ruin her'

'eh, did you see that look? Nawa oo, human being sef. I thought Shivani was Dora's favourite now' Edna joined in the conversation.

'what look is that?' Benita asked a bit confused. She hadnt been in the kitchen when it happened.

'Dora and Shivani were jisting and blending tomatoes, but immediately Shivani turned to get more tomatoes from the refridgerator, Dora gave her a kind of look that shows "you're not my friend at all"' Edna said immediately.

'that Dora eh, she no be better person. Make Shiv dey follow am upandan. Na she sabi. I was even expecting Chinny to talk to her as they were once close' Benita chipped in clearly not surprised by Dora's attitude.

'my dear,' Chinny sighed and shrugged 'they say, fly wey no dey hear word na im dey follow dead body enter grave. I've talked to her, heaven knows i have. But now she sees me as a bad person. She thinks i'm just trying to castigate Dora for nothing. Cant you guys see she's avoiding me now? I, Chinny, wont talk to her concerning that matter again. My people say seeing is believeing. When her eyes become open, nobody will tell her again. A word they say, is enough for the wise'

'what video is that?' Shivani asked hesitantly. What did Chinny have to show her.

'maybe you should just check before staring at me as if i'm dirty and what i'm holding in my hand is not a phone but a piece of trash'

Shiv sighed and cleaned her hands with the napkin, took the phone from her and played the video.

'what!!!!' She screamed loudly 'how did this video enter U website?'

Freda's hands shook as she placed the phone on her ears. She was ruined. She felt it.

'hello sweet mum' Her daughter's cheerful voice sounded and Freda didnt know whether to feel hatred towards her or not 'how are you doing?'

'Mia what was that for? Why did you post that video on U website, even going as far as pasting it on Youtube' She swallowed.

'i didnt post any video on Youtube. I havent even gone there today. But talking about U website, yes i've been online all day and i even posted a video there' She laughed.

'Mia...' Freda's voice shook 'you knew about....about...it?'

'by "it" you mean? Oh! Your frivolous affair with the Igwe? Yes i did. Is there anything i do not know about you? I keep tabs on you mum. Because i'm supposed to'

'Mia how could you do this!!' She screamed not caring if the world thought her crazy or not but she was fast losing it 'i am your mother! What did you stand to gain in releasing that sex video'

'i just wanted to show the whole world how good you are with cow girl reverse mum. Its actually something to be proud of. Did you see the way your ass kept slapping the Igwe's thighs? Mehn! You had it real deep mum. That must be one of the factors why dad died on time' Mia chuckled wickedly.

'will you stop saying those dirty words to me?!' Freda snapped.

'it wasnt dirty when you kept screaming "Igwe! I wanna feel your shaft deep inside of me. Fvck me hard!!!" I'd always known you're a loud moaner though. When you wanted to tear my ears with your loud scream whenever dad was banging you'

'Mia!'

'you're a sex monger mum. Even at this age, you still know how to do all kinds of positions without even batting a lid. I want to be like you when i grow up'

'Mia my God will punish you. You'll never have peace in life. Be lest assured that whatever you do to me is waiting for you. Your children will do same to you. Listen to me and listen very good Mia, you have five minutes, five good minutes to delete that video from U website and Youtube. Because if you dont...if you dont...'

'if i dont whats gonna happen?'

Freda swallowed 'i'll kill your child'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by LitQueen(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2017
Wahala dey. Freda is playing dirty.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
Oladim001:
@chumzypinky this is what am talking about plz.
My dear she'll work on it, let it be please. Thanks for understanding grin
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
LitQueen:
Wahala dey. Freda is playing dirty.
whatever happend to ur story dear? It just occured to me that you were writing one before you stopped to prepare for JAMB. JAMB is over nau
Re: Tradition - A Story by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 18, 2017
mother and daughter battle. frede it's too late... people av seen d video already
Re: Tradition - A Story by angelliza(f): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Nice work Ma'am how are doing and d Twins?.
Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2017
'are you okay?' Mia asked tempted to laugh. It seemed the whole frustration was rubbing on her mum mentally 'are you that frustrated?'

'i'm not joking Mia. Since you want to play dirty, then i'm equally ready to fight you with that last drop of my blood!'

'whoa! You've gat some nerves woman. Is that a loser is supposed to beg for mercy from someone who's completely to make sure her life is ruined?'

'you can never ruin me Mia. I'll deal with you. I'll destroy you. I'll take the next flight to Germany and i'll make sure you child whom i gave up for adoption is abducted and killed with the pictures sent to you'

'excuse me?'

'oh you're excused dear. Remember Dr and Mrs Fataveli? That Germany-based neurosurgeon who's married to an old classmate of mine? Yes. You remember that little girl they came it around the Xmas period three years whom you had taken a liking to? Yes. Remember they were once childless? Yes. What you're thinking is correct Mia. Because your child never died. I gave her up adoption. Oh silly me, i actually exchanged that poor child for the sum of ten million dollars. Do you understand now?'

'you wench! It'd better not be true!' Mia gasped for air. Realization dawned on her. A funeral was never organised for her child and when she requested to see her child's corpse, her mother had refused claiming it would be too much for her to bear. Somehow it was falling into pieces now. Her child was alive!

Her mother laughed wickedly. It was her turn to her.

'mother i'll kill you! I swear i will. I will dig up this information and i swear, if its true, i'll kill you. And if its not, i'll equally crush you with my bare hands, bitch!'

She hung up. Her eyes were cold.

'whats wrong Mia? What did your mum say to you?' Florence asked noticing her friend's face was filled with confusion and anger.

'a stick of cigarette to cool my fraying nerves please' Mia snatched the packed of dorchester from her. She lighted one and smoked.

'what happened? Why's your face a mass of emotion?'

'my mum is a bitch! She's a big fool! That woman actually sold my child out. My daughter...Kelly never really died!!!' She picked up the expensive champagne glass on the table and smashed it on the wall.

'take a chill pill dear. You had a child?' Florence asked confusedly.

'you never knew? I had a child when i was twelve! But my mother and that foolish sister of mine made me believe....God!' She stood up quickly 'Shivani knew about this!! And she never told me! I swear i'm going to kill her when! I'm going to kill both my sister and her mother! They've ruined my life. They've betrayed me!'

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tradition - A Story by Chumzypinky(f): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
angelliza:
Nice work Ma'am how are doing and d Twins?.
they're doing fine. They send their regards
Re: Tradition - A Story by Matrycx(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
hmmmmm so intrestin, bt y didnt i hate dis mia at all? Dat shivani of a girl some wil say she has a good heart bt i say she is d dumbest human i can ever imagine, mum twins ride on, expectin more
Re: Tradition - A Story by Alennsar(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
like mother like daughter. having a child at twelve hian
Re: Tradition - A Story by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:05pm On May 18, 2017
wow,dis is really interesting,weldone pinky lady
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 6:05pm On May 18, 2017
wow. congrat Honey. tell the twins I love them so much. and I will get to see them one day. yea I need to confirm that voice too ur number please
Re: Tradition - A Story by Queenakande(f): 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
ohhh thanks my chocomilo
Re: Tradition - A Story by Oladim001(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
Nice update!!! If only Mia will stop including Shivani in her troubles. And just face her mother. Seriously!!!!
Re: Tradition - A Story by do4luv14(m): 7:20pm On May 18, 2017
Queenakande:
wow. congrat Honey. tell the twins I love them so much. and I will get to see them one day. yea I need to confirm that voice too ur number please

want about me, you no luv me abi,
ah no be ur chocomilo abi ok ooo,
Re: Tradition - A Story by vickyviolet(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
nice story mama EJIMA more ink 2 ur pen

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (137) (Reply)

Number 225 Katakata Street / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.