Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple (2673 Views)

Damilola Mike-Bamiloye Gets Married! (See beautiful prewedding pics) / Heartbreaking Photos From The Funeral Of The Couple And Their 3 Children Poison / Toke Makinwa Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple by teetee2224(f): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Media Girl Toke Makinwa is a proud big sister as she is preparing for the wedding of her youngest sister, Abi. The Groom to be is from Norway while the Bride is the third of Toke’s siblings.

http://www.tomiscolourpavilion.com/toke-makinwas-baby-sister-getting-married-see-photos-sister-groom/

Re: Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple by kllinxman(m): 2:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Congrats to her..
Re: Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple by meobizy(f): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
I don’t know which one I want more: Toke, the one in the middle or the little sister.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: How Do Nairaland Ads Work? Any Ideas? I'm Confused! / Football Trials In Denmark, Norway And Poland / If Your Application Letter Is Not Like This You Wont Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.