Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True (6528 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / What A Slay Queen Posted On Facebook, No 3 So True, Lol (pic) / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Victorez007: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2017
Do you sometimes feel like a girl is attracted to you, be it a friend or someone you see now and then? Learn how to find out if a girl likes you here. It’s not always easy to know if a girl likes you. Just when you assume a girl is interested in you, you may find out that she’s only being friendly or nice. But by putting a few obvious signs together, you’ll see that it’s not so hard to decipher a girl’s feelings towards you.

#1 You catch her staring at you often. Does she steal glances at you now and then? And every time you look at her, does she blush and look away?
If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.

#2 You bump into her often. And somehow, she doesn’t seem surprised to see you.
If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her out of the blue in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your eye.

#3 Her friends seem excited. She seems nervous. One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behaviour when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well, if her friends stare hard at you and laugh, and if she coyly catches your eye, there’s definitely a crush in the air.

#4 She thinks you’re a great guy. When you have a conversation with this girl, does she constantly remind you about how sweet a guy you are? Being labelled a sweet guy isn’t always a compliment. But if she ever does say any girl would be lucky to have you, then that surely is a compliment!

#5 She looks for excuses to touch you. Some girls are just touchy feely all the time. But almost all the girls aren’t. Does a girl look for excuses to touch you or hold your hand? If you notice this behaviour of hers only around you and not any other guy, she probably does have feelings for you.

#6 She compliments you a lot. Does this girl treat you preferentially? Does she favour you or take your side all the time? There’s a good chance that a girl likes you if she favours you and compliments you for the smallest of reasons, all the time.

#7 She talks about your exes and girlfriend. When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past relationships. It’s an easy way to get to know more about the kind of girls you like and are attracted to, and also the relationship issues that matter to you.

#8 She talks about your plans. If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life beyond work or college hours. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.

#9 She gives you all her attention. We’re all busy in our own lives. But if a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. Does she spend time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over phone?

#10 She asks you out. If a girl likes you but is too shy to ask you out on a date , she may try to look for subtler ways to date you or ask you out. Does she ask you about your weekend plans or if you’d be interested in a show or a game for which she has tickets? If she always picks you as the first option to ask out, there’s definitely more than just friendship on her mind.

Source: http://victorezblog.com.ng/10-ways-girls-behave-when-they-like-you/

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by firstking01(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2017
She ask you out, ifa hear.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by edoboy33(m): 6:50am On Mar 07, 2017
bro there is no love better fyck and move on

before they break your heart

12 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by eezeribe(m): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2017
Some girls will show you green light... Once you try to make a move... They would show you red light,Because they don't really know what they want.

22 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by tsamson(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2017

Thread Closed

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by LordIsaac(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2017
OP....stop watching Telemundo and Gunjin!
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Some girls will show you green light... Once you try to make a move... They would show you red light.
na their way now..higihaga
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Alphamale2017(m): 8:29am On Mar 07, 2017
edoboy33:

verry true
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Alphamale2017(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
edoboy33:

verry true
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 8:57am On Mar 07, 2017
I won't do any of that if I like a guy

.. Just saying#

If ah like yhu... Nai I go snub yhu pass sef...

Attention keh..ask yhu out nih.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by slimmdree(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2017
storyyyyy
Jodha:

.. Just saying#

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Mayorranking1(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy Some Girls Are Reading This Nd They Will Be Like, See Mumu.
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by decub: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

.. Just saying#

I know a babe that does/did that to a guy and you know what, she eventually lost her dream guy cos of her style. The guy is a shy and impatient one.
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2017
decub:

I know a babe that does/did that to a guy and you know what, she eventually lost her dream guy cos of her style. The guy is a shy and impatient one.

In essence... What should I do?

I should jump on any Tom deek and Harry I see... And start professing love?..

The guy also lost his "dream gurl".. I bet he's not the one for her... She'll find someone better...

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by popefuse(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Some girls will show you green light... Once you try to make a move... They would show you red light.
confirm
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by popefuse(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2017
U see tha number 1 they are staring at ur account the way she go dry am up. No offence jst saying

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by BLACKCHARGER(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

.. Just saying#

Dass why u will remain single

#just saying
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Iselldata: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Cc: Savagefinder
grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Dass why u will remain single

#just saying

And that's why you've been rejected by every girl yhu come across..

Just saying # smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by BLACKCHARGER(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

And that's why you've been rejected by every girl yhu come across..

Just saying # smiley

Wetin concern me... Dey arr talking about girls not boys... U just have sense that is not working
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by antieverything(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
thanks op which mins i gat bash all d gals frm my workplace grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by gabe1234(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some girls will show you green light... Once you try to make a move... They would show you red light.[/quote]
I must confess...m a victim
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Wetin concern me... Dey arr talking about girls not boys... U just have sense that is not working

Whichever sex they're talking about doesn't matter.. The truth is the truth... Deal with it..

Likewise yhu have brain.. But it's an empty one..

Obviously a coconut head..
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Tazdroid(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
I dey tell you. Like those traffic lights for Alausa, Lagos state. As you won match am, e go tel u "hollit!"
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by donbene4(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

Whichever sex they're talking about doesn't matter.. The truth is the truth... Deal with it..

babe chillax..wht the guy is jst tryna say is you should change the way you behave towards guys you like..you don't need to strt stubbing anybody you like..trust me boys don't like that shit..I'm nt saying you should jst strt showing your affection straight away towards any guy you like that haven't approached you yt Buh m saying you should be open minded,free spirited..that's waht they call maturity..I really hope you understand this
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Jodha(f): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
donbene4:
babe chillax..wht the guy is jst tryna say is you should change the way you behave towards guys you like..you don't need to strt stubbing anybody you like..trust me boys don't like that shit..I'm nt saying you should jst strt showing your affection straight away towards any guy you like that haven't approached you yt Buh m saying you should be open minded,free spirited..that's waht they call maturity..I really hope you understand this

Who's says I'm not open minded and free spirited?... Look before yhu leap bro... Do not jump into conclusions easily..

I only typed "I do not show any of the signs the op listed.. If I like yhu I don't show like it.. Woh Woh I'm madly in crush with yhu"..

It doesn't warrant a lunatic should start displaying foolery.. Based on my harmless opinion...
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Lastpharoah33: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
*yawns*..... now I understand my neighbor's sales girl,
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

See as e dey pain yhu grin grin

Aunty sorry... Somebody will marry yhu.. Maybe after menopause stage tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by BLACKCHARGER(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
author=popefuse post=54351990]U see tha number 1 they are staring at ur account the way she go dry am up. No offence jst saying

I just dey test sth.. Something is wrong with nairaland
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by Tazdroid(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Love doctor

Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by darbeelicous(f): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
smiley....... I did that one time..... Still regrets it!!
Girls, we're so complicated, we don't even understand ourselves! grin
eezeribe:
Re: 10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True by numericalguy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jodha:

Who's says I'm not open minded and free spirited?... Look before yhu leap bro... Do not jump into conclusions easily..

I only typed "I do not show any of the signs the op listed.. If I like yhu I don't show like it.. Woh Woh I'm madly in crush with yhu"..

It doesn't warrant a lunatic should start displaying foolery.. Based on my harmless opinion...

Guys! Abeg make una leave this frustrated girl alone.

Seems someone just did her a strong thing and the thing still dey fresh and dey burn her for heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini / WoW!!!! See What A Doctor Posted On Tweeter (pic included) / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.