Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 (59272 Views)

Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) / Daylight Mysteries / DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin Naija sha. see as dem almost frustrate person. Thank God they won sha. dem for receive backlash today. Updates coming up.

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
sorry my brother cry
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
sorry my brother cry
for?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
everton4life:
NO COMMENTS?

We are following bro smiley
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2019
everton4life:
grin Naija sha. see as dem almost frustrate person. Thank God they won sha. dem for receive backlash today. Updates coming up.

This
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2019
I wish i could have a supernatural power embarassed
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:
I wish i could have a supernatural power embarassed
lol. Not only you o.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
wink by the way. If you stumbled upon this thread and you want to read season 1 offline, click the link on my signature to get the book, trust me you will love it.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
everton4life:
lol. Not only you o.

Lol... I usually feel like having a supernatural powers whenever i watch a supernatural movies smiley

If i have that power, chaai i go enjoy oh because i no go work again tongue
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Hadampson:

Lol... I usually feel like having a supernatural powers whenever i watch a supernatural movies smiley

If i have that power, chaai i go enjoy oh because i no go work again tongue
hehehe. See you. Left to me i go use am make money and fight crime and corruption. Sometimes i feel nigeria needs a superhero to cleanse this country. Lol. Speaking of which... My next story on this section will be based on that. But the protagonist will be an anti-hero (spoiler alert.lol)

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Hadampson(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
everton4life:
hehehe. See you. Left to me i go use am make money and fight crime and corruption. Sometimes i feel nigeria needs a superhero to cleanse this country. Lol. Speaking of which... My next story on this section will be based on that. But the protagonist will be an anti-hero (spoiler alert.lol)

We definitely need a super hero because this country is retrogressing
cry
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
wink Typing.....

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by Ofez: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
shuu!!!
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ofez:
shuu!!!
bro any problem?
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2019
cool TYPING....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2019
No update since like forever cry Everton4life what's going on naa
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
No update since like forever cry
Everton4life what's going on naa
forever? Bro it hasnt been that long na. Abeg no vex. I go drop am today. unfailingly
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
EPISODE 13

"Daniel,please calm down..."
Simon did not finish his words as a quick punch to the jaw caught him off guard and sent him crashing through the gate and into the compound. He didn't have the time to catch his breath as Daniel was in front of him in a flash. Picking him up by the shirt, Daniel threw him back outside and quickly followed suit. Lifting him off the floor,Daniel charged forwards and slammed him backfirst to the wall beside the gate. The twins advanced to aid their comrade but simon beckoned to them to stand back.
" All this while." Daniel growled menacingly, his eyes turning blue as he held on to Simon's neck,slowly choking the slife out of him.
"Daniel..." Simon grunted in discomfort. "You're...choking...me."
"Give me one reason not to" Daniel retorted,adding even more force to his hold. The caucasian skin on the face of Simon had turned red at this point.
"Daniel?" A voice was heard from behind him and he turned around to see his mother and Annabelle with surprised looks on their faces. Annabelle was fully clothed at this point though.
"Daniel.What is going on?" His mother asked.
"Funny." he laughed bitterly and turned his gaze back to the victim of his attack. "That's what i want to know"
"How would you get answers.." Simon coughed out "...if you keep...strangling me?"
"True." Daniel half-shrugged and let go of him. Simon gratefuly caught his breath as he bent down.
"Well?" Daniel added impatiently as his eyes returned to normal. " Start talking"
"It was a counter measure" Simon began as he straightened up. " After we heard about you and the serum,we spent years trying to see how we could get rid off it before Luke got to you first"
"And your best bet was turning me into one of you?" Daniel deadpanned.
"What?!!" Annabelle was stunned.
"Oh that's right.Ann" Daniel turned to her. "White boy here is the werewolf that attacked us in Ghana."
Annabelle could not beleive her ears. So this whole time? The supposed guardians were ironically responsible for her boyfriend's current predicament? Talk about irony.
"Listen to me!!" Simon snapped,gaining Daniel's attention. " I did it to help you!!"
"What are you talking about?" Daniel narrowed his eyes at him.
"The X-serum in your blood" Simon sighed. "It's gone"
"What?" Daniel was sure he did not hear that right.
"Werewolf venom was all it took" Simon replied. "A scientist who was a friend of ours tested the potency of the werewolf venom in our blood.Naturally born werewolves like us pocessed the venom so powerful it could destroy any other element including the X serum. Unfortunately in our human form,its impotent unless we shift."
"You're lying." Daniel could feel slightly dizzy at the weight of the news dropped on him.
"No, Daniel. Im not" Simon replied. "If there's anything i would lie about,its not this."
Seeing the confused look on Daniel's face, Simon placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Try to understand my actions" He said "Im not your enemy here. We have a common enemy in Luke. And beleive me when i say i hate him as much as you do. He caused me so much pain and sorrow. He destroyed my town,killed my people and family with pleasure and he never for once looked back. If he had become completely invincible,there's no telling how far he would go. I would understand if you hate me after this.Really i would.But for now,we should all work together to try and find Luke's weakness and a way to destroy him once and for all?"
"Work together?" Daniel removed Simon's hand away angrily. "After all of this? You destroyed my trust and you just want me to be cool about it and pretend like nothing happened? For God's sake Simon, I considered you three my friends!!" he screamed in rage as he spread his gaze to the twins who had looks of remorse on their faces.
"I think its best you leave" Daniel turned back to Simon. " I thank you for your 'guidance and protection' but im done with it. I think i can protect myself now"
"Daniel..." Simon began
"Leave...Now." Daniel growled menacingly.
Seeing he was not going to be swayed, Simon sighed and left the twins following at his heels.
Daniel ran his hand over his hair as he breathed to calm himself down. A lot of emotions were welling up within him. Rage,Sadness, Confusion all at once. Was it a crime to have a normal life? Where did it go wrong for him?
"Daniel" Esther called softly to her son "Please come inside. Its cold out here"
"Alright" He forced a smile and walked towards the gate. His mother shouldn't have to be caught up in this. The poor woman had seen enough that would make any normal woman lose her sanity. But she stayed strong and endured it...all for him. Oh, she deserved better.
Before he could reach the gate, a sudden gunshot was heard and a silver bullet sank into his ankle. Screaming in pain, Daniel collapsed to the floor clutching the wound.
"DANIEL!!" Esther and Annabelle cried out simultaneously as they rushed to him. However, two bullets hit the floor by their feet making them jump back.
"Show yourself!!!" Daniel cried out in anger. Footsteps were heard and the trio witnessed the attacker emerge from the darkness. None other than....
"Eric?" Daniel lay on the floor,stunned and motionless.
"Hello,Daniel. we meet again" Eric cocked his gun and pointed it at Daniel,aiming for his heart.
"But im afraid not on good circumstances" He added viciously.
"Eric" Daniel's surprise was quickly replaced by anger. "What is the meaning of this?"
"You are in no position to demand answers, Boy" Eric snapped " Not when you are about to leave this earth. I know what you are, Daniel. And i must rid the earth of your kind. And to think we were getting along. Oh well, I hope you understand. It's nothing personal"
Finishing his statement, Eric began to pull the trigger.......
"ERIC,STOP!!!!"
Eric widened his eyes as Dr Adekoya leapt out from nowhere and knelt in his way, shielding Daniel from the gun.
"Mom?" Eric questioned in surprise. " What are you..."
"I followed you here" she interrupted. " I knew you were up to no good the moment you left the hospital that day."
"So you've been stalking me?" Eric was angry now though he lowered his gun. "Why? why are you protecting the boy so bad? "
"Because..." Dr Adekoya began, tears had begun to flow from her eyes. "..Beacuse.."
"Because what!!!" Eric had grown impatient at this point.
" Because Daniel.........is your half-brother"

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
angry
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
everton4life:
forever? Bro it hasnt been that long na. Abeg no vex. I go drop am today. unfailingly

Garcia's!! jah bless you man..
you are the real deal.
your story is like a medicine to my sickness..

I'm counting on you for that..winks
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks for the update bro cheesy
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
YoungBruzzy:
Thanks for the update bro cheesy
cool Uw bro. Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
wink wink Remember. If you are new to this thread and seeing this story for the first time, the second part is available in ebook format. clink the link on my signature to get it. cool cool
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
smiley thats all for today guys. Stay tuned for the next episode.

Btw Nepa Just Gave Me The Middle Finger By Bringing The Light Only To Take It After 15 Mins. Chai.

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by YoungBruzzy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Choi welcome to Nigeria bro grin Our power holding company na whack I swear but all the same, we will be expecting your update tomorrow. Thanks
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2019
cool TYPING....

2 Likes

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
cool typing.....

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by VicThory(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2019
everton4life: you're a bomb ooh cos you blow my you blow my mind abeg what is my what is my crime.. Nice story you gat.....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
VicThory:
everton4life: you're a bomb ooh cos you blow my you blow my mind abeg what is my what is my crime.. Nice story you gat.....
thanks bro
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
typing....
Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: DARK MYSTERIES: SEASON 2 by everton4life(m): 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"I Threw Away My Green Card" – Soyinka / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / Chimamanda Adichie And Lupita Nyong'o's Outfits Recreated By Little Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.