Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth (17132 Views)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / A Cry For Help.. Voice Of An Unemployed Youth / Edo State Government Introduces Edo Jobs Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by jeeqaa7(m): 11:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Wash
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by able20(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Edo jobs in Italy band Spain
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by joelegacy(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Application successfully done
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by kixo(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
It's better you go any LGA to register, everyone who registers in any LGA is given a unique code and I doubt if the online procedure does same.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
skelefish:
This government just want waste people time & resources
The jobs description doesn't look feasible or practicable to me. Lets use the agriculture option as an example, is it a loan scheme or what?
It's feasible and practible. Just like N power was condemned but yet most persons are benefiting from it
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Qmerit(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
[[s]quote author=able20 post=55405217]Edo jobs in Italy band Spain[/quote][/s]

Must you display your stupidity and foolishness?
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by clickgold1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Same old policy that Oshiomhole used, employed people for temporary job kick them out after election, bring in some more retards and the cycle continue.

What is the lasting impact of this programme, I have never seen a state like Edo that seems not to know what to do, not minding the lean resources of the state. What about those illiterates such as No Molest and Tony Kabaka? Edo State is at the forefront of what exactly?

I use to feel empathy for the state and people but no more. If you know the nature of the average Bini man you will know they got exactly what they deserve. Like or not that state will never grow beyond its present mediocre status as long as the people retain this their mindset. Enough said already
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Why just pushing this thread to front page, when they have started the recruitment at Ovia North-east local govt secretariat, Okada since late February. But, the people they needed are mostly Edo citizens.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by MabraO: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
sayittome:

could you please provide link to the online registration

Edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by MabraO: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
clickgold1:
Same old policy that Oshiomhole used, employed people for temporary job kick them out after election, bring in some more retards and the cycle continue.

What is the lasting impact of this programme, I have never seen a state like Edo that seems not to know what to do, not minding the lean resources of the state. What about those illiterates such as No Molest and Tony Kabaka? Edo State is at the forefront of what exactly?

I use to feel empathy for the state and people but no more. If you know the nature of the average Bini man you will know they got exactly what they deserve. Like or not that state will never grow beyond its present mediocre status as long as the people retain this their mindset. Enough said already

STFU and take ur lousy mouth elsewhere
Stop talking about what u don't know from afar

1 Like

Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ordinary functional website they cannot deploy, and they say they want to give people job...

mtchewww!!! confused govt.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by marksburg: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
for those dat did their registration online... did u provide ur Bvn. hope dis is not fraud?
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by marksburg: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
clickgold1:

this one no sabi anything!!
the no molest and Co, Whr r they today?

olodo!!
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by sulakishop(m): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good development except for the traffic management stuff. it is supposed to be a corrective measure not a wicked act exhibited by the area boys employed. They are highly unde-trained and wit low IQ. This wickedness should not be brought back to edo state abeg
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
jjstanley:
it's not online.. Just go to any of the local govt secretariat
its online,but seems the site isnt functioning well,I tried to register online
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
please help mi out I applied online on 06/04/2017 and iam yet to receive any text or mail to confirmed my registration or to know if my application was successful
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by nkemjacob2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
owanguy:
This is the link
edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
the link is not correct if u want to register go to any of the local gvt.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by nkemjacob2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
jjstanley:
Has anybody applied yet?
yes i have
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by nkemjacob2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Enasdan:
who has successfully register either online or manually at the secretariat
there is no link for that. Go to any of the LGA and register. I have done mine
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by nkemjacob2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Stevosty:
Just did it online, but no confirmation mail, all I got is profile successfully updated upon registration, does that mean I have submitted successfully?
safer part go to any LGA and register
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Bobo121(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
can I still apply?
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Ifiegboria(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good initiative
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by thehedge(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
who knows where local government secretariat is for those at ebvotubu or ekewan rd
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by evansjeff(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
clickgold1:

I use to feel empathy for the state and people but o more. If you know the nature of the average Bini man you will know they got exactly what they deserve. Like or not that state will never grow beyond its present mediocre status as long as the people retain this their mindset. Enough said already
who is this retard? Instead of this long episode, just admit you're still pained by the loss of the election.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by sayittome(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2017
MabraO:

Edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
thanks
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by omobaby1(f): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Pls who can help me d . Institutions is nt opening at all uder d education
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Ojskillz(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
omobaby1:
Pls who can help me d . Institutions is nt opening at all uder d education

I have the same issues with the institution drop down menu not displaying names of institutions. I have been complaining about this for days. It still hasn't been resolved. I have used both a phone and a computer and tried various browsers, chrome, edge, explorer, firefox....all to no avail. They should please help those of us who can only register online by resolving this glitch.
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by Yungbitz(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2017
kixo:
It's better you go any LGA to register, everyone who registers in any LGA is given a unique code and I doubt if the online procedure does same.

What are the documents needed to register in the LGA?
Re: Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth by kixo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Yungbitz:

What are the documents needed to register in the LGA?
no documents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Company Keeps Sending Regret Messages To All My Application. / Nairaland Job Seeker; My Story / BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.