Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) (50985 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / 15 Ways To Minister Without Blemish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by softwerk(f): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2017
Apostle Suleiman's official facebook fan page invites you to a 3day International Ministers Program at its International Head Quarters in Auchi, Edo State.

The program was coincidentally tagged "Minister Without Blemish"

Though the real truth of the scandal or blackmail currently battering Apostle Suleiman may never be fully established, I choose to remain neutral on the matter!

He who has not sinned should cast the first stone!

This is an original Piece from Softwerk (All rights reserved! Bloggers please copy and paste with permission) grin

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/WeLoveApostleJohnsonSuleman/photos/a.10150780096000631.461722.159609445630/10154883157465631/?type=3&source=44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by ScepticalPyrrho: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2017
Verifying password...

Password verified...

Accessing front page...

Loading... 100%

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Nne5: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by softwerk(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2017
But where is Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 sef?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Vicolan: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
Its well sha

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
The irony.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:
The irony.

The accusations against him have not been verified yet. Those pictures did not show anything incriminating. The court is still out on Suleiman.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by opribo(m): 2:34am On Mar 11, 2017
The lady has invited the police to check and verify some of her claims. This are hard evidences let no one be quick to defend or side anybody. Let proper investigation be carried out. The things a man can do in secret with and for a woman only God can save us and continue to cover our secrets.

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by zukky79: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Minister with Blemish

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by LordCenturion(m): 7:24am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:
But where is Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 sef?

U mean, they should put this adulterous, ritualist, thief, murderer, fake, rapist,fraudster, scammer, arm robber, paedophile man crusade picture on front page?, who he epp?.
Please don't close to him, Becareful

Edited : A man who flaunts fools tithes in abroad and use the remaining to carry olosho for abroad hotels it's right time for federal government to taxed this people,they makes money than pz and nestle join..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by zlantanfan: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
To be sincere I have had my reservation and this man owing to the men of God he mentors who are of questionable character and use charms.

I dont need an explanation to wonder what business a man of God has with a stripper, these days true men of God try as much as possible to make conversation with females not to mention stripper very open for all to see.

I don't understand the snapchat and private dealing, to remove religion default defence and apply common sense would give a good picture.
The whole effort spent by suileman to put up defence Rick's of a guilty conscience

Chris Oyakhilome was asscussed by wife but he never spent time defending.

Even if this girl is paid by el rufai at least he found a skeleton in apostle wadrope to take advantage of.
Probably apostle felt what he paid her was enough to deal her, but a time comes when u have a beef with a politician who is used to underground detective and dirty game and can pay anything to expose u.
Only if u have skeleton in your cupboard

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Adesiji77: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
ednut1, food don ready cool
Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by kings09(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Gflat: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Men of God should not stay long in controversies. There is always an Atom of truth in every lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by 0b10010011: 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
The "ONLY" God of man that has been to heaven from the back wink wink wink

This man don enjoy better thing!

Can't imagine myself pounding Daniella from behind.... have even released out of imaginations.

In utmost sincerity, the church's tithes and offering is worth investing in those behinds. It couldn't have made a better impact outside Daniella's butts.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by mr1759: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
all the ppl shouting and weeping why was it not their
mother or their sister that came with an accusation against Suleiman

poverty is the cause of your cry

mentality of get rich or die trying

ms otobo think it will be easy milking out money from Suleiman because he is a pastor

festus keyamu is now into show business like opera show

I believe Sahara reporter would have benefit more if they are helping osibanjo becoming President since is now Yoruba agenda than using their studio to promote indiscriminate and immoral sex life.

if Stephanie had made money from apostle sulieman how would they have share the money BTW keyamu, Sahara reporter, Stephanie boy friend, Stephanie herself and other promoter behind the scene

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017

licky licky pastor

minister without blemish yet you have blemish

after this fake minister without blemish thing

Daniella okeke be like

daddy

daddy

daddy sule

ohhhhh

ahhhhhh

hmmmmm

sule

sule

sule

power!

power!!!!

ahhhhhh

power

hmmmm

Thank you daddy sule for pounding my yansh

wehdone sir

3 Gbosa 4 u

only you chop that big back

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Pastor Omega 3some grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by apcmustwin(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostuuuu Sule oni threeeeeesome. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by stanway(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
the church is matching on,the gate of hell shall not prevail.

17 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by ableguy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle trending.

Meanwhile chatting with fat people always consume my data, why?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by MARKone(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
lolz...
Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by owobokiri(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
opribo:
The lady has invited the police to check and verify some of her claims. This are hard evidences let no one be quick to defend or side anybody. Let proper investigation be carried out. The things a man can do in secret with and for a woman only God can save us and continue to cover our secrets.

The far agents of the state will go to demolish a perceived enemy is frightening...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
The only apostle that anoints women with his "Johnson" wink wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by humchrix333: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow! Let the prophet fire . God is solidly behind you ..the real truth shall be revealed By God very soon no matter the secrets

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
Licky licky apostle of doom

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Dansiki1: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Men of devil

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by jamace(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm. undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Now am confused

Without what?
Oya bring your balls here, let me remove the blemish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by AshawoGirl(f): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Apostle come and see me o. I will follow u to anywhere. Hence the money is ready. Am better than that girl O swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy

this issue might make this man more popular

smiley

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
If I were him I would go to London for medical check up and hand over to my deputy for the meanwhile. grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) / Nigerian Builds Shrine In UK In His Rented Apartment, Caught (VIDEO) / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.