Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? (86043 Views)

STOP! condeming the building of the propose 3km By 3km Auditorium In Rccg / (PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by mrlizo: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
The GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD early this year for the first
time had anything Nigeria entering its record for the first time as
the, read more at
http://www.newsinnigeria..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by henryhemon(m): 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
its winners chapel,ota canaan land.now thats Gods glory.

1 Like

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by aletheia(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2009
henryhemon:

its winners chapel,ota canaan land.now thats Gods glory.
mrlizo:

time had anything Nigeria entering its record for the first time as
the, read more at
Irrelevant and of no importance whatsoever in God's economy.

1 Like

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by holotee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
I've always known that it's in Canaan land. Cant bliv this is just surfacing,
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2009
Africa's largest christian populations (NIGERIA) with trillions in tithes and offerings but soo little in prayerful impact on this God-forsaken nation called Nigeria. The Devil is running amok in Nigeria, show me evidence that he is not

1 Like

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by kcng: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2009
OFF COURSE THE BIGEST ZOO IS IN NIGERIA,WHERE HUMAN ANIMALS VOLUNTARILY GO TOO TO GET RIPPED OFF, CHEATED AND CAGED. LOL (WINNERS CHAPEL)

ITS IS CLEAR FROM TUNDE BAKARE'S INTERVIEW,THAT BISHOP OYEDEPO IS PREPARED TO GO TO HELL FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY,THAT'S WHY HE IS BUILDING THE BIGEST ZOO TO CAGE HUMAN ANIMALS.

ADEBOYE BIGEST GATHERING , LEKKI 98! WHEN THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND THEY END UP IN LEKKI 98
OYEDEPO BIGEST CHURCH (CARNAL LAND)
IS IT NOT CLEAR THAT THESE TWO GUYS ARE THE BIGEST UNBELIEVERS IN NIGERIA?

THERE IS SOMEBODY HERE, HE'S GOING TO GET RIPPED OF OFF OF ALL HIS MONEY AND POSSESSIONS IN THE PRETENCE OF PAYING TITHES AND OFERRINGSSSSSS
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALELUYA!!!!! THE BIBLE SAID AND MY PEOPLE LOVE IT SO. . NO BE TODAY GOD NEW ALL THESE WILL HAPPEN SO. MUGU MUST FALL LOL

1 Like

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by Beautymc(f): 7:01am On Dec 17, 2009
The more u guys mock Oyedepo and Adeboye, the more God empowers them. Can't u guys ask urself question?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by Positivity(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2009
mrlizo:

time had anything Nigeria entering its record for the first time
as
the, read more at

The bolded is wrong, check link below for details! Mind you its not limited to the Dafinones alone, Nigerians have recorded a world first severally. wink

http://www.waado.org/HistoricalAlmanacs/Achievements/Dafinone/Guinness.html
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2009
@Post
And how does that glorify God that money would have been much better spent doing God's real work which is taking care of the poor and the needy as Jesus directed and not building monuments to the glory and ego of one miserable bishop.

Acts 7:48-49:
48 However, the Most High doesn’t live in temples made by human hands. As the prophet says, 49 ‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Could you build me a temple as good as that?’ asks the Lord. ‘Could you build me such a resting place?

Acts 17:24-25:

24 “He is the God who made the world and everything in it. Since he is Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn’t live in man-made temples, 25 and human hands can’t serve his needs—for he has no needs. He himself gives life and breath to everything, and he satisfies every need.

Verse 25 above also proves that you can't give anything to God, that is directed at those who have been deceived into believing they are giving their tithes and offerings to God.

1 Like

Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by kolaoloye(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2009
Joel 2
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered:for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the
LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Canaan land is one of the mount Zion of our time. After all the bible says we should
not forsake the assembly of the brethren.
If the building is not big enough where shall they be gathered?
I have nothing against it as long as the gathering is to praise and exalt the name of the Lord.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by globalwonda: 11:50am On Dec 17, 2009
Wel, I dnt have much to say, but b carèful hw u mock God elect not to rmain a mockery 4 eva. Also, I believe dat evry1 is entitld to his own opinion; moreso knw dat 'only fool doubt proofs'. God bls u. Dnt 4gt, I am too BLESSED to b STRESSED!
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by globalwonda: 11:55am On Dec 17, 2009
Whetha u lik it or not GOD built a 50,000 capacity Heaven_class auditorium to d Glnry of His name alone.Wel, I dnt have much to say, but b carèful hw u mock Gods elect 4 u not to rmain a mockery 4 eva. Also, I believe dat evry1 is entitld to his own opinion; moreso knw dat 'only fools doubt proofs'. God bls u. Dnt 4gt, I am too BLESSED to b STRESSED!
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by sayso: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
The Christain communities should build more for the Glory of GOD almighty.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
global_wonda:

Whetha u lik it or not GOD built a 50,000 capacity Heaven_class auditorium to d Glnry of His name alone.Wel, I dnt have much to say, but b carèful hw u mock Gods elect 4 u not to rmain a mockery 4 eva. Also, I believe dat evry1 is entitld to his own opinion; moreso knw dat 'only fools doubt proofs'. God bls u. Dnt 4gt, I am too BLESSED to b STRESSED!

Did i read you write heaven_class This must be blasphemy of the highest order how dare you compare that filthy contraption that Oledepo built for his own personal glory to heaven  angry you must be on extremely very cheap substances. That aside it is toooo glaring that Oledepo is certainly not serving God but marmon talkless of calling him God's elect. You are the one who is making a mockery of God if you are to describe such a common criminal like that slowpoke God's elect.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by kolaoloye(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
KunleOshob:

Did i read you write heaven_class This must be blasphemy of the highest order how dare you compare that filthy contraption that Oledepo built for his own personal glory to heaven  angry you must be on extremely very cheap substances. That aside it is toooo glaring that Oledepo is certainly not serving God but marmon talkless of calling him God's elect. You are the one who is making a mockery of God if you are to describe such a common criminal like that slowpoke God's elect.
Now my mind could take her rest when i just discovered that you were not
talking about Oyedepo but Oledepo.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2009
kola oloye:

Now my mind could take her rest when i just discovered that you were not
talking about Oyedepo but Oledepo.

i am quite certain you know i am talking about Oledepo the marmon worshipper who calls himself a bishop and presides over a group of thoroughly brainwashed goons that worship idolize him at the so called winners loosers chapel.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by scottN(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
KunleOshob:

i am quite certain you know i am talking about Oledepo the marmon worshipper who calls himself a bishop and presides over a group of thoroughly brainwashed goons that worship idolize him at the so called winners loosers chapel.
shocked shocked shocked na wa o! wetin winner's chapel do u nah? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by KunleOshob(m): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
scottN:

shocked shocked shocked na wa o! wetin winner's chapel do u nah? grin grin grin
They are corrupting the glorious gospel of Jesus christ and exploiting simple minded believers who are genuinely seeking God. This i believe is a very great sin and all true christians should stand up and condenm such criminals.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by ogajim(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2009
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by Tudor6(f): 6:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
sayso:

The Christain communities should build more for the Glory of GOD almighty.
So God dey read guiness book of world records?

Hmmmm. . . .e be lyk say go dey drink guiness stout too.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by Moyola(f): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
So? undecided tongue
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by lawrence83: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
What happened to largest congregation bound for heaven, wtf is it wt largest auditorium.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 18, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

Africa's largest christian populations (NIGERIA) with trillions in tithes and offerings but soo little in prayerful impact on this God-forsaken nation called Nigeria. The Devil is running amok in Nigeria, show me evidence that he is not

Who told you that God has forsaken this country? please talk about yourself, you can say that God has forsaken you. but me, I am really experiencing the power and presence of God in this country.
Re: Do You Kow The Largest Church Auditorium In The World Is In Nigeria? by AKO1(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-110530.0.html

Una go just dey insult the man sotey tongue

(1)

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.