Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Grand Lead Heritage - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Grand Lead Heritage (44259 Views)

Employment Opportunity At Grand Lead | Requirements | Apply Now | / Grand Lead Heritage / Customer Service Representative Recruitment At Grand Lead Heritage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by georgesylva(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2017
Lossus:
So happy for Nairaland forum cause of this. Please if you are invited for any Job opportunity, kindly do a Nairaland search for it. To think I was even happy for this phucked up GNLD invite.....they rebranded it to graduate operations associate...BS.

Mail deleted. Thanks guys.

God bless Una wey dey NL�
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by mscheev02(f): 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wow. I just got an email invite from them too.. For an interview, thanks NL. I will save my Tfare
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Iseoluwani: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
LammyBillionz:
Hello guys,

angryBelieve me, angry when I say this.... angry angry angry

Grandlead heritage is a spin off of practical bullshtako (bullshit). Imagine them starting off with questions of technical knowledge, customer service, logistics and customer management, then you see people bowing thinking hard to find answers to those questions.

Pens up, Up next, video presentations of fashola and few entrepreneurs. As that was not enough...then a dude with a big attitude waltz in after being invited on stage.

This gentleman started and few people stood up and waltz out like a boss they are. And so, the pep talk started, the gentleman made me remember all my experience with GNLD folks, wasting my tfare and time.

I remained, smiled at the individual, then he started bragging about his qualifications and all. His sugar coated mouth began, explaining his backup plan, contingency plan and retirement plans.

He said and I quote "I want to retire by age 30" having a landed property in ikorodu and begin tenancy.. I began to wonder how does this information help us discern the job specification.

I was invited for graduate trainee position, and others were invited for other positions by different referrals.

I left, then a friend on nairaland whom I met there prior to our communications and meet up plans in the previous day, told me they requested for money, which became clear that this individuals are looking for loyal, daft, jobfull people to feel their pockets for training kits and begin marketing jobs.

So tell me isn't this GNLD!!!!!!!or what ever they discribe themselves as.

So I drew my conclusion as tfare wasted, time wasted = non-fruitful endeavor = useless COY. Ignore their SMS or emails and search for other jobs. They even have a shitty website with no specificity as they also post jobs of other firms.

#DECLINE EVERY INVITATION FROM GRANDLEAD HERITAGE as it isn't a legitimate job placement.

Thank you for reading.

Thank you for saving my ass

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by apollo13(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Granlead rubbish! They're bunch of useless people.

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
With all this information some job seeker will still go dere.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by galaciousbabe(f): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
This is what they sent me , i have searched Google but can't find anything. I am happy that this forum helped me, na so i for burn d small money wet dey hand.

Dear Candidate,
In response to your mail to us. You are hereby invited to GRAND HERITAGE LTD for an interview for the role of A CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER(CSO)

Venue: 25, Surulere industrial Estate, Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos

Date: Wednesday 16th of August 2017

Time:10:00a.m prompt.

Dress code: cooperate

Direction:
From Ikeja under bridge take a tricycle(keke) to adeniyi Jones, ogba. Drop at universal and locate university press building, GRANLEAD HERITAGE (last floor).

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV

.For further inquiries, kindly visit:
www.grandleadheritage.org
Or Call 09090664018
Regards
Talent and Recruitment shocked shocked
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by ade3164(m): 11:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
419 full everywhere. Hungry people. Shine your face

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by sleeksavbvy: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2017
Thank you Nairlanders for exposing these fraudsters. I got their invite for an interview. With what I have read, I am not going. Thanks again!
Career NG
09:49 (19 minutes ago)

to bcc: me
You are invited for JOB INTERVIEW on Thursday 17th August 2017 by 10:00am at GRANDLEAD HERITAGE 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, University Press Building, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos. www.grandleadheritage.org

Please be informed that you should come with updated CV,two-passport photograph and a printout of this mail.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career F.U.N

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by byemx06(m): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
LammyBillionz:
Hello guys,

Grandlead heritage is a spin off of practical bullshtako (bullshit). Imagine them starting off with questions of technical knowledge, customer service, logistics and customer management, then you see people bowing thinking hard to find answers to those questions.

Pens up, Up next, video presentations of fashola and few entrepreneurs. As that was not enough...then a dude with a big attitude waltz in after being invited on stage.

This gentleman started and few people stood up and waltz out like a boss they are. And so, the pep talk started, the gentleman made me remember all my experience with GNLD folks, wasting my tfare and time.

I remained, smiled at the individual, then he started bragging about his qualifications and all. His sugar coated mouth began, explaining his backup plan, contingency plan and retirement plans.

He said and I quote "I want to retire by age 30" having a landed property in ikorodu and begin tenancy.. I began to wonder how does this information help us discern the job specification.

I was invited for graduate trainee position, and others were invited for other positions by different referrals.

I left, then a friend on nairaland whom I met there prior to our communications and meet up plans in the previous day, told me they requested for money, which became clear that this individuals are looking for loyal, daft, jobfull people to feel their pockets for training kits and begin marketing jobs.

So I drew my conclusion as tfare wasted, time wasted = non-fruitful endeavor = useless COY. Ignore their SMS or emails and search for other jobs. They even have a shitty website with no specificity as they also post jobs of other firms.

#DECLINE EVERY INVITATION FROM GRANDLEAD HERITAGE as it isn't a legitimate job placement.

Thank you for reading.

i just got an invite from them now,we d look of things I guess am not going again in fact have been reading d hell out of my head during research as if am abt to write Cambridge exam,
I don pass da level of work abeg

2 Likes

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by georgee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fake pple
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by acaolly1(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Nairalanders, please note the also appear in shield name like Fortech consult, fortech ideas and co, but on arrival at the venue it turns to Grandlead.

See their yeye invite below:

Good day,

We recently received your application via our online opening.
We are impressed with your expertise.
However , the human resources team officially invites you for an oral assessment as scheduled below:-

Date: Tuesday, 26th September, 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 3rd floor, University Press Building, 5, surulere industrial estate, down the end of Adeniyi Jones way, Ikeja, Lagos.

Be punctual and ensure you print a copy of this email or soft copy to be presented at the reception.

We wish you the best in your interview.

Please call 08080071132 on arrival. ALSO, visit www.fortechconsults.com.ng

Best Regards,
Fortech Idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by prestraph: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
Thank God I ain't wasting my time and money. I love NL
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by kabanayol9(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
I got their interview in another form, thank GOD for nairaland
You have been scheduled for an interview on Tuesday 10/10/17 at Grand lead by 10am. Address: 5, surulere industrial est, Universal bus stop, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by OyeCoker(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2017
hello, thank you all so much for the info. I just want to confirm if its the same company at no 5 surulere industrial road, adeniyi Jones ikeja
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Akomolafe59: 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lossus:
So happy for Nairaland forum cause of this. Please if you are invited for any Job opportunity, kindly do a Nairaland search for it. To think I was even happy for this phucked up GNLD invite.....they rebranded it to graduate operations associate...BS.

Mail deleted. Thanks guys.

Thank God I came k here to see.. Ain't going for any interview..

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by LemonBoy1: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
Chio...so bad i am seeing this very late.

Apparently they have now changed their strategy. They now advertise on linkedin in the name of Global Management Resources. I became suspicious when a freind of mine got an invitation for the IT position via the email of another company (this time they used "vision careers" as company name). They couldn't even spell correctly in their mail but since the venue is close to our crip, i asked him to give it a try. Lo and behold, he sent me a text that the question paper given to them has Grandlead heritage written on it instead of "vision career or Global management resources" .
I quickly googled and discovered this nairaland thread. I've given him the honorable advise of "take a bow and go, waste no time further"

His description of the exam hall is exactly as described on this thread.

Thanks for nairaland, who knows if they would have scammed him further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Raydans: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
LammyBillionz:
Hello guys,

Thank you for reading.
A guy showed me this today and bounced off their office
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by odytrixx(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
Scammers......Dont just waste your time going. Sit back home and enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by oloruntoba77(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2017
Dear Applicant,

This is to remind you of your interview with the HR tomorrow.
Check your email for more information

Date: 20th, November,2017
Time: 9:30 a.m
Address : 5, Surulere, Industrial Road,Adeniyi jones ikeja,Lagos

Regards

I got the invitation and I make sure to attend the interview but to my amazement it was a trash, a time waster and an evidence of a poor society where everyone is looking for ways to exploit others.

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by EloWChi(f): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please is it the same as GLH solution?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by DupeShayor: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Thank you for saving my ass
God bless you for this�
They've changed their name to Global Management Resources. I just knew this wasn't worth my time. Here is the message they sent me
Dear Candidate,

Our company into Human Resources Management And Business Development is currently recruiting.

You are hereby invited For AN INTERVIEW with the HR

Date: Monday 11th, December 2017.

Time: 10:00a.m prompt.

Address: 5, surulere industrial road, Adeniyi Jones, ikeja Lagos.

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV.

For further inquiries:
Call 09090664018
Regards
www.jobkonect.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Grand Lead Heritage by DupeShayor: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
oloruntoba77:
Dear Applicant,

This is to remind you of your interview with the HR tomorrow.
Check your email for more information

Date: 20th, November,2017
Time: 9:30 a.m
Address : 5, Surulere, Industrial Road,Adeniyi jones ikeja,Lagos

Regards

I got the invitation and I make sure to attend the interview but to my amazement it was a trash, a time waster and an evidence of a poor society where everyone is looking for ways to exploit others.

Here is mine but they changed their company name buh the same number thanks to your post. My interview with them was stated for tomorrow. Thanks for saving me the stress�
Dear Candidate,

Our company into Human Resources Management And Business Development is currently recruiting.

For further inquiries:
Call 09090664018
Regards
www.jobkonect.com.ng
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by XYZo: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2017
DupeShayor:

God bless you for this�
They've changed their name to Global Management Resources. I just knew this wasn't worth my time. Here is the message they sent me
Dear Candidate,

For further inquiries:
Call 09090664018
Regards
www.jobkonect.com.ng

Good evening James,

Based on your application, you have been selected to come for an interview on Tuesday 12th of December, 2017 by 10:00am prompt. Come with your CV.

Venue Head office: NO. 5,Surulere Industrial Estate, end of Adeniyi Jones, university press building, 3rd floor. Ikeja.
Be punctual.

Admin@fortech

Please the company is different to yours but it's same adress what can u say please
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by jtwale(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
You have been shortlisted for an Interview with our resource company,last floor, University Press Building, Fumec Bus-Stop, Acme, Ikeja

Please be informed there are limited positions available.

Date: Tuesday 9th January 2018
Time: 10:00am prompt

Ensure to come with your writing materials, no calculators are allowed for the screening. Come with a printout of this mail, failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Note: Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be welcomed.

Regards

Career Nig
Na GNLD ABI MY PPLE?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Emmatik(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sure banker

jtwale:

You have been shortlisted for an Interview with our resource company,last floor, University Press Building, Fumec Bus-Stop, Acme, Ikeja

Please be informed there are limited positions available.

Date: Tuesday 9th January 2018
Time: 10:00am prompt

Ensure to come with your writing materials, no calculators are allowed for the screening. Come with a printout of this mail, failure to do so automatically disqualifies you.

Regards

Career Nig
Na GNLD ABI MY PPLE?
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by kaze4blues(m): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Don't waste your time attending
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by MrReeseG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mail I just got

Based on referral, you are needed urgently for immediate employment in a business consulting firm. (I no know who give their papa referral)

Job Title: Graduate Trainee

Responsibility:
Secure presentation and execute them.
Handle cheques issued and cash paid by client.
Optimize job procedure.

You are thereby invited for the interview which holds on 6thMarch 2018
Venue: Last Floor, University Press building Fumec Bus-stop, Acme, Ikeja.
Time: 10am

Note: Candidates coming should possess good communication skill and be ready to travel locally and "Intentionally" (imagine spelling)

Regards
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by EsquareA: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
I think there new name is Innovative Consultancy. Guys beware.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Tobytboy123: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Tobi,

ATLAS ENERGY INCORPORATED, invites you for an INTERVIEW with the human resource management (HR) of our outsourcing firm.

Date: Wednesday 28th,March 2018

Time: 9:30am

Address : 5, surulere industrial road,Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.
Dress code: Corporate. You are required to come along with your CV and a print out of this mail.
For further enquires, call/text : 09082584315
Regards
ATLAS ENERGY INCORPORATED

I got this mail... its thesame GNLD pple I ryt?.. cos I am seeing atlas energy inc here
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by enakho(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2018
ONE THING I WANT TO ASK IS THAT, IF YOU CALL YOUR SELF A GRADUATE AND YOU CAN DO MARKETING FOR AN ORGANISATION AND YOU STRUGGLE TO MEET TARGET EVERY MONTH AND THEY PAY YOU COMMON NGN70,000, IF IS EVEN UP TO: TELL ME WHY YOU CAN NOT START DOING MARKETING FOR YOURSELF AND MEET TARGET, AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE MONEY YOU MAKE IS GOING TO YOU AND NOT ANYONE ELSE. LET ME FACE THE OUR GRADUATES THAT READ SCIENCE RELATED COURSE OF MEDICALS. YOU WANT TO THE JOB OF A MEDICAL SALES REP (WHICH IS MARKETING/SELLING OF PRODUCTS), YOU HAVE APPLIED EVERY WHERE BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING, BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE. NOW YOU SEE AN ORGANISATION THAT YOU CAN JOIN EASILY AND MARKET THEIR PRODUCTS AND MAKE YOUR GAIN/PROFIT+THE TOTAL PV YOU WERE ABLE TO GATHER. BUT YOU PREFER MARKETING FOR AN ORGANISATION THAT WILL TERMINATE EVEN YOUR STATUS ANYTIME. THE PROBLEM WITH OUR COUNTRY IS THAT WE WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND WRITE BUT NOT HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN THE LABOUR MARKET. IF YOU READ BOOKS, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE BEST SALESMEN ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ON EARTH. YOU SAID YOU READ BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BUT YOU CAN NOT MARKET A PRODUCT TO SOMEBODY TO BUY. SOME SAY THEY DON'T LIKE MARKETING BECAUSE THEY ARE GRADUATES. MORE CERTIFICATES, MORE PRIDE. IN THE LABOUR MARKET, IS YOUR SABI-FICATE THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU. YOU ARE A BSC. OR MASTER HOLDER AND YOU USE FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM. DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OWNER OF THESE SOCIAL SITES DIDN'T GRADUATE? BUT INSTITUTIONS ARE CALLING HIM TO HONOR HIM WITH DEGREES BUT YOU PAID FOR IT FOR ABOUT 4-6 YEARS BUT YOU ARE STILL BROKE LOOKING FOR JOB YOU DIDN'T KEEP. WHO KNOW YOU? MY FRIEND, GO AND DISCOVER YOURSELF AND KNOW WHY YOU ARE IN THIS WORLD FIRST OF ALL. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT OTHER PEOPLES DESTINY ARE CONNECTED TO YOURS? IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE IT IN LIFE, THOSE PEOPLE TOO ARE DOOMED. AND PLS, IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO DO A THING, DON'T DISCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE FROM DOING IT. YOU MIGHT SAY BECAUSE THEY SEND YOU JOB INVITE, BUT WAS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED, FINE, BUT WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT WHAT THEY TOLD YOU. THE TRUTH IS APART FROM POLITICIANS, ARMED ROBBERS, 419, THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD ARE BUSINESS MEN E.G DONALD TRUMP, MARK ZUCKERBERG, ROBERT KIYOSAKI, DANGOTE, FEMI OTEDOLA, ETC ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS MEN. TODAY, YOU WANT TO WORK IN DANGOTE GROUP BUT YOUR DAD AND DANGOTE ARE AGE MATES AND YOUR DAD IS A RETIRED PRINCIPAL, NO HOUSE, NO CAR. HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN DANGOTE AND MY DAD.? DANGOTE IS AN ENTREPRENUR BUT YOUR DAD IS A SALARY EARNER AND SALARY EARNERS ARE ALWAYS BROKE BEFORE THE END OF EVERY MONTH TILL THEY RETIRE OR SACKED OR FIRED. DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGOTE STARTED? AM SURE SOMEBODY TOO MUST HAVE DISCOURAGED HIM, GO AND LOOK FOR JOB, DONT' DO BUSINESS, YOU WON'T MAKE IT, BUSINESS IS DIFFICULT. BUT AM ALSO SURE DANGOTE DIDN'T LISTEN TO FAILURES ADVICE. DON'T LET A FAILURE ADVICE YOU. WHO ARE YOU FRIENDS? AM SURE THEY TOO MUST BE LOOKING FOR JOB TO DO. LET ME TELL YOU, THIS COUNTRY IS NOT GETTING BETTER, SINCE YOU GOT ADMISSION INTO SCHOOL AND GRADUATED AND COMPLETED YOUR NYSC, HAVE YOU SEEN ANY DIFFERENCE IN GOVERNMENT? AM SURE YES, BUT IS NEGATIVE. JUST KNOW THAT SOMEBODY WILL STILL COME TO INCREASE FUEL PUMP PRICE. DANGOTE IS NOT A FAILURE BUT A SUCCESS. HE DIDN'T LOOK FOR JOB BUT HE BUILT A BUSINESS. IN DANGOTE'S DAUGHTER WEDDING SHE GOT MORE THAN 200 CARS AS GIFT. IF DANGOTE WAS A BLOODY JOB SEEKER, WILL THAT EVER HAPPEN? NO. WHAT ARE YOU BUILDING? SOMEBODY'S ELSE BUSINESS? IT TOOK MORE THAN 10 YEARS FOR DANGOTE TO BE WHAT HE IS NOW BUT WE THE YOUTH OF THIS GENERATION, WE WANT IT NOW NOW, THAT IS WHY WE DIE BEFORE OUR PARENTS. YOU DONT'T WANT TO WORK, BUT WANT TO CHOP EVEN PLENTY, GOD HIMSELF WON'T HONOR YOUR PRAYERS. YOU MIGHT THINK 10 YEARS IS VERY FAR BUT IT WILL DEFINITELY COME. IF YOU ARE BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS FOR 10 YEARS, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED BUT IF YOU ARE WORKING FOR SOMEBODY FOR 10 YEARS, PAYING YOU NGN100,000, WHAT MAJOR THING WILL YOU SHOW AND SAY THIS IS WHAT I ACHIEVED. IF YOU READ THE STORY ABOUT OWNER OF ZENITH BANK AND WELL KNOW MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA, THEN YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR ORIENTATION. GO AND BUILD A BUSINESS AND STOP LOOKING FOR JOB THAT DOES NOT EXIST. START FROM SOMEWHERE, JOIN NEOLIFE OR ANY MLM ORGANISATION.
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by Phinaper2: 6:39pm On May 02, 2018
Please is this company real (Hrcareer247) located at last floor university press building, plot 5, fumec bus stop, Acme Ikeja Lagos. I got an invite for an interview.

Thanks
Re: Grand Lead Heritage by morichy(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2018
Phinaper2:
Please is this company real (Hrcareer247) located at last floor university press building, plot 5, fumec bus stop, Acme Ikeja Lagos. I got an invite for an interview.

Thanks
here is mine..same venue
Dear Applicant, 

Bliss initiatives is a consulting firm and offers various Entrepreneurial services and  based on your application for the post of "Graduate trainee" you have been shortlisted for an oral interview on TUES 08/05/18 at last floor university press building, plot 5 funmec b/s Acme, Ikeja Lagos by 10am. Pls do ensure to dress corporately. 

NB: come along with your Cv & a copy of the printout of this mail to ensure confidentiality 

Call 07085874161 for any info 

Best regards, 

Blisscareers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Attitude Of Friends When You Are Jobless. / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. / Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.