Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? (3497 Views)

Religious Authority, Sistani Condemns Cursing Prophet Mohammed’s Companions / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2009
Pictured: Islamic militants stone man to death for adultery in Somalia as villagers are forced to watch
By MAIL FOREIGN SERVICE
Last updated at 3:28 PM on 15th December 2009

This barbaric scene belongs in the Dark Ages, but pictures emerged today of a group of Islamic militants who forced villagers to watch as they stoned a man to death for adultery.
Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, a 48-year-old, was buried in a hole up to his chest and pelted with rocks until he died.
The group responsible, Hizbul Islam, also shot dead a man they claimed was a murderer.

But the verdict was so shocking that it prompted a gun battle between rivals within the group that left three militants dead, witnesses said.
The executions took place yesterday in Afgoye, some 20 miles south-west of the capital of Mogadishu.
Hizbul Islam fighters ordered hundreds of residents to a field, where a rebel judge announced that the two men had confessed to murder and adultery.

No mercy: The militants bury Ibrahim in the ground in a village south-west of lawless Mogadishu, Somalia

A woman who had confessed to fornication had been sentenced to 100 lashes, he added.
'This is their day of justice,' the judge, Osman Siidow Hasan, told the crowd. 'We investigated and they confessed.'
But when some Hizbul Islam fighters wanted to delay the executions, a bloody gun battle broke out between the two factions, shocked residents said.

Gruesome end: Hizbul Islam group members pelt Ibrahim until his face is a bloody mess and he dies. His face has been pixellated on grounds of taste

'Three Hizbul Islam fighters died and five others were injured after they fought each other," Halima Osman, an Afgoye shopkeeper, told Reuters in Mogadishu by telephone.
'Some wanted to delay the execution while the others insisted. They exchanged fire. The group that was against the execution was overpowered and chased away,' she said.
Once the gun battle was over, the militants coldly carried out the verdicts.
A relative of the murder victim shot the first as he lay on the floor.
'I could not watch,' local man Ali Gabow told Reuters. 'The lady who had been with the second man was only given 100 lashes because she said she had never married.'

The executions were the first time that Hizbul Islam guerillas had dealt out the type of punishments usually associated with the more hardline al Shabaab rebel group in Somalia.
The U.S. claims that al Shabaab is al Qaeda's proxy in the failed Horn of Africa state. That rival Islamic groups are beginning to align their practices with al Shabaab is a chilling twist in the already frightening militancy that is gripping the country.
President Sheikh Sharif Ahmed's Western-backed government controls just a few strategic sites in Mogadishu.

The second condemned man is shot dead at point blank range by a relative of the man he was convicted of murdering

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1235763/Pictured-Islamic-militants-stone-man-death-adultery-Somalia-villagers-forced-watch.html
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
God have mercy.such barbaric religious extremist should be extradicted from the surface of the earth.I wonder if God decides to be a murderer like this religious bastards,how many people will remain on earth? We have them in Nigeria too BOKO HARAM
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2009
What will Mohammed say if faced with an issue like this?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
Emeka u might not get an answer from any muslim becos i dont think mohammed would like this.cus any muslim that supports this madness in d name of religion is a bad person.Such incredible act recently occured in one islamic country in october then it was a woman that was stoned to death.I rem it was outrightly condemned on nairaland
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2009
Emeka u might not get an answer from any muslim becos i dont think mohammed would like this.cus any muslim that supports this madness in d name of religion is a bad person.Such incredible act recently occured in one islamic country in october then it was a woman that was stoned to death.I rem it was outrightly condemned on nairaland
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2009
toba:

I am sure Abuzola and fayeZik will disown any muslim who does not accept this barbaric act.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Aloy~Emeka and co: Book 38, Number 4405:
Narrated Nu'aym ibn Huzzal: I want you to pay attention to the bolded that though the people adultery should be punished according to Allah's Order in the Sunnah of the Prophet (AS), there should not be partial burying of him/her so that he cant run or move. If he yells as to denounce his own confession, he should be left alone from there for Allah for the Decision in the Day of Judgement.

Yazid ibn Nu'aym ibn Huzzal, on his father's authority said: Ma'iz ibn Malik was an orphan under the protection of my father. He had illegal sexual intercourse with a slave-girl belonging to a clan. My father said to him: Go to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and inform him of what you have done, for he may perhaps ask Allah for your forgiveness. His purpose in that was simply a hope that it might be a way of escape for him.

So he went to him and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah. He (the Prophet) turned away from him, so he came back and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah. He (again) turned away from him, so he came back and said: Apostle of Allah! I have committed fornication, so inflict on me the punishment ordained by Allah.

When he uttered it four times, the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: You have said it four times. With whom did you commit it?

He replied: With so and so. He asked: Did you lie down with her? He replied: Yes. He asked: Had your skin been in contact with hers? He replied. Yes. He asked: Did you have intercourse with her? He said: Yes. So he (the Prophet) gave orders that he should be stoned to death. He was then taken out to the Harrah, and while he was being stoned he felt the effect of the stones and could not bear it and fled. But Abdullah ibn Unays encountered him when those who had been stoning him could not catch up with him. He threw the bone of a camel's foreleg at him, which hit him and killed him. They then went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and reported it to him.

He said: Why did you not leave him alone. Perhaps he might have repented and been forgiven by Allah.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
Book 38, Number 4406:
Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:

Muhammad ibn Ishaq said: I mentioned the story of Ma'iz ibn Malik to Asim ibn Umar ibn Qatadah. He said to me: Hasan ibn Muhammad ibn Ali ibn AbuTalib said to me: Some men of the tribe of Aslam whom I do not blame and whom you like have transmitted to me the saying of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him): Why did you not leave him alone?

He said: But I did not understand this tradition. So I went to Jabir ibn Abdullah and said (to him): Some men of the tribe of Aslam narrate that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said when they mentioned to him the anxiety of Ma'iz when the stones hurt him: "Why did you not leave him alone?' But I do not know this tradition.

He said: My cousin, I know this tradition more than the people. I was one of those who had stoned the man. When we came out with him, stoned him and he felt the effect of the stones, he cried: O people! return me to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). My people killed me and deceived me; they told me that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) would not kill me. We did not keep away from him till we killed him. When we returned to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) we informed him of it.

He said: Why did you not leave him alone and bring him to me? and he said this so that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) might ascertain it from him. But he did not say this to abandon the prescribed punishment. He said: I then understood the intent of the tradition.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2009
Book 38, Number 4388:
Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:

AbuZubyan said: A woman who had committed adultery was brought to Umar. He gave orders that she should be stoned.

Ali passed by just then. He seized her and let her go. Umar was informed of it. He said: Ask Ali to come to me. Ali came to him and said: Commander of the Faithful, you know that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: There are three (people) whose actions are not recorded: A boy till he reaches puberty, a sleeper till he awakes, a lunatic till he is restored to reason. This is an idiot (mad) woman belonging to the family of so and so. Someone might have done this action with her when she suffered the fit of lunacy.

Umar said: I do not know. Ali said: I do not know.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
@olabowale.Ur post shows mohammed would have done 2things, 1 order the man to be killed& 2 ask why didnt they let him live.SO IS HE STRAIGHT FORWARD ACCORDING TO UR POST? with due respect to d prophet
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2009
@olabowale
are you trying to say that you've never committed adultery or sin worst than that? Yeah! you all committ adultery, and then turn around to kill the ones caught in act. JESUS calls them hypocrites. you are still alive today Cos you're careful in committing it
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by yeswecan(m): 12:51am On Dec 16, 2009
This annoys me. Islam is disgusting
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2009
yeswecan:

and sucks too. it was because of the mistake Sarah made my telling Abraham to take her maid. if not we, won't be in this shit
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 1:30am On Dec 16, 2009
@Toba: « #10 on: Yesterday at 11:15:12 PM »  
@olabowale.your post shows mohammed would have done 2things, 1 order the man to be killed& 2 ask why didnt they let him live.SO IS HE STRAIGHT FORWARD ACCORDING TO your POST? with due respect to d prophet
My post shows that the guilty are given due punishment since Allah reveals their sins, but whoever of them recount his guilt, he/she will be left alone for Allah's Judgement alone, based on His Commandment in the Quran, about sexual guilt when he/she swears 3 times they are not guilty, but the fourth, calling the wrath of Allah if he/she did it!  

@bubugul (f): « #11 on: Today at 12:32:11 AM »  
@olabowale
are you trying to say that you've never committed adultery or sin worst than that? Yeah! you all committ adultery, and then turn around to kill the ones caught in act. JESUS calls them hypocrites. you are still alive today Cos you're careful in committing it
I will not answer your allegations, except that I will say that what Allah covers, He covers. What is pass is pass. I curb myself, by Allah, with friends whom Allah provides to be means of my not going astray.

@noetic15 (m): « #12 on: Today at 12:41:43 AM »  
mohammed did worse and more barbaric things
I am going to leave your silly comment alone, the same way I didnt respond to your Sutana dragging empty statement about what gods did for you this year! I knw you are just a rabble rouser.  

@yeswecan: « #13 on: Today at 12:51:16 AM »  
Muslims may did gust you, but Islam cant disgust a person with sense of the presence of the Creator. God forgives, but also punishes, the reason we have Paradise and hell respectively.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by olabowale(m): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2009
@bubugul: « #14 on: Today at 01:12:34 AM »
and sucks too. it was because of the mistake Sarah made my telling Abraham to take her maid. if not we, won't be in this poo
bubugul is in big poo, for real. hah hah, in the fasion of Simpson's cartoon show. Sarah has nothing to do with relationship of Hajar and Ibrahim (AS), unless you say husband Ibrahim and wife Sarah planned adultery and forced sexual act on Hajar?

That is a serious allegation coming from your mouth. I wonder if we do not accrue all the evil deeds of Christians and Christianity on who; Trinity, or Triun, Jesus or is it Paul or saul? Stop being silly, woman. You live in the US, and the capital of evil it is, and it is the place where every sin is harshly punished.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 2:06am On Dec 16, 2009
@olabowale
I'll not argue with you cos you know nothing in the bible, or why JESUS came lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 2:44am On Dec 16, 2009
noetic15:

mohammed did worse and more barbaric things
Like what? What is more barbaric than killing?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 2:47am On Dec 16, 2009
olabowale:

@bubugul: « #14 on: Today at 01:12:34 AM »  bubugul is in big poo, for real. hah hah, in the fasion of Simpson's cartoon show. Sarah has nothing to do with relationship of Hajar and Ibrahim (AS), unless you say husband Ibrahim and wife Sarah planned adultery and forced sexual act on Hajar?

That is a serious allegation coming from your mouth. I wonder if we do not accrue all the evil deeds of Christians and Christianity on who; Trinity, or Triun, Jesus or is it Paul or saul? Stop being silly, woman. You live in the US, and the capital of evil it is, and it is the place where every sin is harshly punished.

Abraham had an affair against God's will and the fruit of his adultery begat Islam. Have you considered why adultery begat Islam?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 2:56am On Dec 16, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka
don't waste your time.These pple are spiritually dead
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by noetic15(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Like what? What is more barbaric than killing?

having sex with a 9 year old girl
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by AloyEmeka9: 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
noetic15:

having sex with a 9 year old girl

Did Mohammed do that? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by noetic15(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Did Mohammed do that? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

have u never heard the name aisha before? lipsrsealed
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by PurestBoy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
noetic15:

have u never heard the name aisha before? lipsrsealed

Do you mean the old man shag the small aisha?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
I love these.Guys keep it up.Jesus is ur strength
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2009
At poster:
Muhammad(PBUH) will not approve that. Burying a person alive is unislamic.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

At poster:

so where do they get there cruelty from?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
bubugul:

so where do they get there cruelty from?
Silly, please I don't engage in unintelligent discussions like this. Go and ask them.
It is only when a barbaric act is committed by a Muslim that you associate it with Islam or Muhammad(PBUH), when a 'Cele pastor killed Suraju in Ibadan' (The Punch, August 2000) or 'pastor killed own mother, drained her blood in Akure'(almost all papers: July 2001),nobody traced that to any Christian figure.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

silly, please I don't engage in unintelligent discussions like this. Go and ask them.
It is only when a barbaric act is committed by a Muslim that you associate it with Islam or Muhammad(PBUH), when a 'Cele pastor killed Suraju in Akure' (The Punch, August 2000), traced that any Christian figure.

i think you are being mischievous here . . . the "barbaric act" you are talking about is stoning right? Did mohammad not bring that law AND promote it? when did following sharia law become a "barbaric act"? Or is it because most sane countries do not condone such primitive behavior? Are those not the same "barbaric acts" routinely carried out in Saudi Arabia with your full consent?

Did Christ kill anyone at Akure?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

At poster:

he wasnt buried alive, he was stoned to death. Lets stop playing semantics with the truth.
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by bubugul(f): 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
@jarus
you are barbaric
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
davidylan:

i think you are being mischievous here . . . the "barbaric act" you are talking about is stoning right? Did mohammad not bring that law AND promote it?
Yes, no shying away from the fact that stoning is part of shariah punishment, but definitely not the jungle justice way these people went about it. Muhammad will never do that.
-No organized hearing
-Burying or part burying totally alien to Shariah teaching

Did Christ kill anyone at Akure?
Did Muhammad bury and stone anyone in Somalia?
Re: Ask Yourself: What Will Mohammed Do? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jarus:

Silly, please I don't engage in unintelligent discussions like this. Go and ask them.
It is only when a barbaric act is committed by a Muslim that you associate it with Islam or Muhammad(PBUH), when a 'Cele pastor killed Suraju in Ibadan' (The Punch, August 2000) or 'pastor killed own mother, drained her blood in Akure'(almost all papers: July 2001),nobody traced that to any Christian figure.

Dont muslims get tired of this meaningless, irrelevant and deceitful game?

sorry but the "Examples" you mentioned are individual crimes that have NOTHING to do with the christian body as a whole. There is no law asking any pastor to kill his mother or kill one certain Suraju. Infact the bible VEHEMENTLY opposes murder and christians are usually the first to rise up against such people.

We wait for the muslims "outraged" by the events in Somalia. I fear it may be in vain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria / Top 10 Most Beautiful Mosques (masjids) In The World / Allah Swear To Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.