Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) (2790 Views)

How My Mom Ruined My Life / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom / 23 Pictures Depicting Differences Between Mom And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by jerrykho(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
The Mahomes sisters, 18, with their mother, Tina, 36 (center)

Actress Xenia Rappoport, 42, (left) with her daughter Aglaya, 22

Bayan Yessentayeva, 43, (right) with her daughter Aissaule, 20

Georgie Smedley, 44, (right) with her daughter Jazz, 21

Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by Ekakamba: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
All of 'em. They're all someone's mother/daughter. grin

1 Like

Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by jerrykho(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jazmyne Wardell, 21, with her mother, Natalie, 45 (left)

TV presenter Julia Bordovskih, 47, (right) with her daughter Masha, 18

Actress Polina Maximova, 27, with her mother, Svetlana, 50 (left)

Model Yasmin Le Bon, 52, (right) with her daughter Amber, 27

Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by jerrykho(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rochelle Dale, 23, with her mother, Pav, 53 (right)

Model Jerry Hall, 60, (left) with her daughter Lizzy Jagger, 32

Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by yomi007k(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ekakamba:
All of 'em. They're all someone's mother/daughter. grin

grin

Sharp guy...
Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Like mother, like daughter.

Nice pictures. at least they didmt go near nude to make their point.
Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by empress101(f): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2017
lipsrsealed I'm nt impressed, they probably had surgery to have that look.
Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2017
The power of plastic surgery
Re: Wow, Who Is Mom And Who Is Daughter Here?! (pics) by obailala(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2017
empress101:
lipsrsealed I'm nt impressed, they probably had surgery to have that look.
TonyeBarcanista:
The power of plastic surgery

Clearly not all of them, in fact most of them don't look like they've been under the knife.

(1) (Reply)

Will Kill Myself, End It All. / How To Startup a P.O.S Business that will make you Money every single day! / What Is This Called (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.