Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

"Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend (54077 Views)

"Alex Iwobi Is Not Yet Ready For His First Start" - Everton Manager, Marco Silva / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / Lucky Guy Selects 8 Matches, Stakes N400 And Won N1.2M Within 36 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sunofgod:
I aint saying she's a god digger....... But I'm sure she ain't been with many broke nigggas.

No mind mumu people wey dey talk say Alex Iwobi is the lucky one..
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by TexasR: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
How can Alex be lucky ,when he is more popular,richer,more desired(oh yea,you don't wanna know the number of drop dead gorgeous gals that will give an arm to be with Alex) than the unknown girl

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Mimzyy(f): 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who wants to 'dash' me light skin by force grin grin grin

Papykush:

www.nairaland.com/mimzyy

Do you know what you are saying Sha?

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Mimzyy(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is she??

kimbra:
A perfect example would be Makydebbie and not Mimzzy.

Mimzzy is light skinned.

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by TexasR: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
How can Alex Iwobi be the lucky one here when he is more widely known,more successful,richer,better desired( you don't wanna know the number of drop dead gorgeous gals that would give an arm just to be with Alex) than this unknown girl

Please
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by guychidile: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
the gyl is pretty shaa but iwobi fine pass an.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
aywhy93:
Alex Iwobi isn't lucky... The Girl is lucky...

When A guy is Rich... He could have any girl in the world...

Fixed

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Ayblaize(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Smh.. .what kind of hypocrisy is this na angry ...Most of the the commenters(iwobi and Gf's) are hypocrites ....See the positive comments. 'gorgeous,cute...' ,bla bla bla
If it were to be a normal lady or Prolly a Nigerian wannabe celeb, negative comments are all you'd see..prolly they commented because they wanted a follow back from iwobi or I don't understand..smh [color=#990000][/color]

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Sunofgod:
I aint saying she's a god digger....... But I'm sure she ain't been with many broke nigggas.

She's allergic to poverty , she has the doctors consent
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mimzyy:
Who wants to 'dash' me light skin by force grin grin grin

Don't mind her your highness. I bow before thee embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
I think it's d other way round, she is lucky to ve iwobi as a partner.
she is pretty no doubt but got no assets if u know what I mean grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by emeke042(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
edoboy33:
am cuter than nwobi
and my girl is more beautiful than his gf
no offence bros, are u also richer?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by FTBOY: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
who's lucky, alex or the girl?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Mimzyy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Clown grin

Papykush:

Don't mind her your highness. I bow before thee embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Tintinnoty(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Erection
vasline crew spotted

1 Like

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Emycord: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
nuelsylves:
The girl is beautiful
i dont mean bad but this girl is no where near beautiful she is just naked
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by princeemmma(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
some guys will marry as ashawo as a wife, and they will still be happy

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Iyomizi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Why dem dey hail m? He get money come dey play for arsenal, young, fine small and dey related to omo change! Even Silvestre wife or gf fine pass anything
No be uk! Fucking kingdom
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by LesbianBoy(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Their brain must be paining them! How is he lucky? She is the lucky one jor! I mean the guy is young, handsome and RICH! So what tha fvck are they saying angry
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
gaetano:
Na this girl tight pussay dey make d guy lose form for pitch. He better dumps the girl before Nigeria plays Cameroon undecided

i see where you are going with that. Dump the girl for you ba?

Smart.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
His money is working
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
czarr:
Guy why? How Mimzyy take compare na cry
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
she"s preety for a white girl.unlike those old ugly oyibo women our green card seeking brothers dey carry come frm yankee grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
All hype!! She got nothing on my Nigerian girls!!!........... angry angry
she get small ukwu sef....abi na pampers she put dere.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
prettythicksme:
Who ask you? grin grin story teller.

Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by brugge007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
na so e be ooo... check out kante gf sef
ednut1:
money speaking. Even Banse and Sagna have hot babes. na only poor/ugly pple dey say beauty lies in the eyes of the bla bla bla grin grin
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by nuelsylves(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Emycord:
i dont mean bad but this girl is no where near beautiful she is just naked

Unclad, I agreed with you. But saying she's no where near beautiful, I disagree. What's the definition of physical beauty?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
With time her so called beauty will fade away. She is lucky to have iwobi. Iwobi can get better girl than her abegi.
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by vickylincon(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
fuckpro:
...once man don pour inside the spell is removed ... my brother there is nothing there but few second illusion
...thats the reason they get all they want from you before handing you the key to the greatest illusion known to man
The trick is to calm your self see it for what it is an illusion,then decide if you want it or not but on your terms by this few moments of introspection the spell is usually broken
TRUST ME IT WORKS
but to calm yourself is another thing
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by Emycord: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
nuelsylves:

Unclad, I agreed with you. But saying she's no where near beautiful, I disagree. What's the definition of physical beauty?
unclothedness? I'm in doubt
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by mctowel01: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
edoboy33:
am cuter than nwobi and my girl is more beautiful than his gf
who cares?
Re: "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend by mctowel01: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
How can Iwobi be lucky with the thousands of pounds he earns weekly? He is fresh and his 5 game match bonus alone is enough yo elevate any broke babe to a classic chic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Mikel Obi's Jersey Number At Middlesbrough Unveiled, To Wear No 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.