Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN (3226 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe in aliens and I have reasons to. I also believe there must be interactions man has had with them from the past and possibly even in recent times.

If you are a believer too, please register your presence here and let's discuss this topic

First off let's exam the evidences that supports the existence of intelligent life forms besides humans on earth.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by felixomor: 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Can I contribute?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by GavelSlam: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe in the presence of aliens.

Our interaction with them not so much.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Omudia11: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
felixomor:
Can I contribute?
Why not
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
GavelSlam:
I believe in the presence of aliens.

Our interaction with them not so much.
You believe man has never had interaction with aliens?

For me it is a topic I just started exploring and it makes a lot of sense that we have had interactions with extraterrestrials.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
bro i'm an atheist,i believe they exist .
i dont like saying this but i will,i lost my phone years ago and i spent less than #6,000 for their sevice though the thing disturb me too for months cus the baba wants to collect xtra money from me ,i later paid but i got my phone back before that because they squeeze the guy's life like wet towel before they start scaring me too.
i didnt get to see them but i heard them talk and their language is not of this world,i'm not suffering from any schizophrenia related disorder...
what if i tell you a friend of mine gets to speak with her dead mother,these things happens but i dont know if its another person in her mother's image.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
i dont like saying this but i will,i lost my phone years ago and i spent less than #6,000 for their sevice though the thing disturb me too for months but i got my phone back because they squeeze the guy's life like wet towel.
i didnt get to see them but i heard them talk and their language is not of this world,i'm not suffering from any schizophrenia related disorder...
What did you spend the N6,000 on? I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

What did you spend the N6,000 on? I don't understand
requote. i gave #6,000 to the man (science man) so those supernatural will help in disturbing the guy that stole my phone..
the man swear that if i still see the guy and he still have the phone with him he will definately return it and he returned it the 4th day i think

the guy came himself telling me he had been seeing things he cant explain in the dark and in dreams..
these things are hard to believe but its real...
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
requote. i gave #6,000 to the man (science man) so those supernatural will help in disturbing the guy..
the man swear that if i still see the guy and he still have the phone with him he will definately return it.

the guy came himself telling me he had been seeing things he cant explain in the dark and in dreams..
these things are hard to believe but its real...

I am not doubting you. Infact that is the essence of this thread.

There could be a relationship between satanism, demons, the supernatural and aliens.

I think it is worth examining.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by rawgurl(f): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
i dont like saying this but i will,i lost my phone years ago and i spent less than #6,000 for their sevice though the thing disturb me too for months cus the baba wants to collect xtra money from me ,i later paid but i got my phone back before that because they squeeze the guy's life like wet towel before they start scaring me too.
what if i tell you a friend of mine gets to speak with her dead mother,these things happens but i dont know if its another person in her mother's image.

whats the name of the movie :/ undecided
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Mimzzy mimzzy. Bawo ni cheesy
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

. wow,i have been expecting a comment like this but dont worry.
what if i told you they told me the guy's name when i gave them list ?

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
rawgurl:

Even if he is lying, this is a serious topic. It is very unlikely we are alone.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by alienvirus: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
If you are talking about demons. They exist. Humans have interacting with them.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by luvmijeje(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
I've heard of it and I've a lot of unanswered questions

What similarities do they have with man?

Where can it be found?

Who has seen one before? If not who has seen at least an image?

How was it created?

Do they die?

How do they reproduce?

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
. wow,i have been expecting a comment like this but dont worry.
what if i told you they told me the guy's name ?
Pls tell me more of your experiences.
I am beginning to think organized religion may have it's origin in Alien worship. Symbolisms of the egyptians and mayans could actually have an extra terrestrial origin. Same with mathematics, it's very likely we did not develop mathematics on our own or the ability to even write.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Even if he is lying, this is a serious topic.
It is very unlikely we are alone.
you know what ? it sounds like a big lie or a yoruba movie but i cant force anybody to believe.
i really regret finding my phone through that means at some point even till now..
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
alienvirus:
If you are talking about demons. They exist. Humans have interacting with them.
The striking similarities btwn aliens and demons. But I believe they are not spiritual being, just that they are more evolved than we are and most likely have a more developed technology they use in mystifying themselves.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:

Where can it be found?

How was it created?

Do they die?

How do they reproduce?

That is exactly why I created this thread. But I see a lot of sense in their existence.
It is even likely life did not start on earth as we know it, we could be a product of an extraterrestrial biosphere.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
EGYPT

[img]proofofalien.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Vimanas-ancient-aliens-texts-with-flying-crafts.png[/img]
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:

Where can it be found?

How was it created?

Do they die?

How do they reproduce?

you really want to see them ?
are you ready to spend a little ?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by luvmijeje(f): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

That is exactly why I created this thread. But I see a lot of sense in their existence.
It is even likely life did not start on earth as we know it, we could be a product of an extraterrestrial biosphere.

Let's rewind... .. ... . You don't have answers to my questions and you came to a conclusion that we are a product of extraterrestrial biosphere. I hope you are not an Atheist?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by alienvirus: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

The striking similarities btwn aliens and demons. But I believe they are not spiritual being, just that they are more evolved than we are and most likely have a more developed technology they use in mystifying themselves.

What do you think?

If we can clearly state the differences between them (aliens and demons). We can b sure of their existence.

For what I understand, demons do exist. They are spiritual beings. Aliens may and may not, perhaps, until we explore other planets and galaxies. If aliens do exist, I don't believe they are in anyway spiritual but may have some superb techs.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by luvmijeje(f): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
you really want to see them ?
are you ready to spend a little ?

Where is the place? Have you ever been there?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:

Let's rewind... .. ... . You don't have answers to my questions and you came to a conclusion that we are a product of extraterrestrial biosphere. I hope you are not an Atheist?
Forget about what I am.
Do you have all answers? Or does anyone?
I am making an hypothesis here. So let's do some digging and see what we come up with
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
you really want to see them ? are you ready to spend a little ?
Pls I don't want a shadowy thread. Let's be straight forward here pls.
What do you mean by see them?
What would she spend on?
Thank you
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by sholay2011(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
Smh
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Pls tell me more of your experiences.
I am beginning to think organized religion may have it's origin in Alien worship. Symbolisms of the egyptians and mayans could actually have an extra terrestrial origin. Same with mathematics, it's very likely we did not develop mathematics on our own or the ability to even write.
the guy is like a friend to me,i knew he's the one but not 100%,let me say 90% sure.
i told him i will do something and he's even advicing me to do it i was like well done.
i met this guy that introduce me to that man.
i explain to the baba and he asked if i'm ready to spend money,i said yes only if i will get my phone back.
i paid the next day and i was told to list names that he will point him out and if he's not there he will tell me.he showed a name and it match with my first (only) suspect ,though i include names of people that are far ftom me to test the man from there.he gain my trust .
and after those incantation i heard voice from one small stone ((((((its not from outside ooo))))) i'm very vigilant about foul play there .
those things are talking fast and its not any language of this world 100% sure.the man was decoding,i was having goosebumps througout the time ,the man was interpreting.
he told me the phone is with him that i will see my phone the next day ((((failed)))) cus the guy returned it the 4th day.

the guy came to me and started crying explaining how he need money to pay school fee that cant stay alone in a room anymore or anywhere he will be felling the presence of things he himself dont see clearly,he said they are like hiding from one place to another in the room when he's alone,he said he didnt know if its his body that is feeling that way or its real...
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:

the guy is like a friend to me,i knew he's the one but not 100%,let me say 90% sure.
i told him i will do something and he's even advicing me to do it i was like well done.
i met this guy that introduce me to that man.
i explain to the baba and he asked if i'm ready to spend money,i said yes only if i will get my phone back.
i paid the next day and i was told to list names that he will point him out and if he's not there he will tell me.he showed a name and it match with my first (only) suspect ,though i include names of people that are far ftom me to test the man from there.he gain my trust .
and after those incantation i heard voice from one small stone ((((((its not from outside ooo))))) i'm very vigilant about foul play there .
those things are talking fast and its not any language of this world 100% sure.the man was decoding,i was having goosebumps througout the time ,the man was interpreting.
he told me the phone is with him that i will see my phone the next day ((((failed)))) cus the guy returned it the 4th day.

he cant stay alone in a room or anywhere he will be felling the presence of things he himself dont see clearly,he said they are like hiding

So why do you say they are aliens? Why not demons?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

So why do you say they are aliens? Why not demons?
the man said ebora will be disturbing him until he return it and i think ebora are aliens.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
the man said ebora and i think ebora are aliens.
Oh.
I wonder why "aliens" would leave their abode to "serve" man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is President Obasanjo Really Born Again? / Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? / Prayer Points For The Year 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.