Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

{free} Face Divination Online - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / {free} Face Divination Online (19852 Views)

Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2017
Bakare19:
Waoh!! Thanks for the expository remarks. Well, I'll say this is my experience few days back and I did as you've advised. Are you saying it's possible similar scenario(s) replayed itself, going by your future presumption, i.e, 'very soon'.

Spot on, sir

Aboru Aboye

Similar scenario will re-play itself in the future.

Your face reveals anger related issues. So you have to work on the anger, you have to control the anger and don't let the anger control you so that the anger will not spoil things for you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Eyop: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:

My love relax wink

You will just be wasting my time. This is 2017 and we suppose to have married last year. Ishi...u want to waste all my investment
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by iPopAlomo(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:
You think?

I know... can analyse you without divining...
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Bakare19: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Similar scenario will re-play itself in the future.

Your face reveals anger related issues. So you have to work on the anger, you have to control the anger and don't let the anger control you so that the anger will not spoil things for you.

Babalawos
Okay. Thank you for the time sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2017
iPopAlomo:

I know... can analyse you without divining...
Oya analyse away
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 10:45am On Mar 09, 2017
Eyop:

You will just be wasting my time. This is 2017 and we suppose to have married last year. Ishi...u want to waste all my investment
Lol. Na you dey fear brideprice payment na cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Eyop: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. Na you dey fear brideprice payment na cheesy

No, i no fear bride price money cos recession affect bride price. Even baby stuff don dey cheap now abi no be u confirm am for ur thread.? We fit use the Rav4 do Uber for 2 months and it will cover ALL expenses cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 11:21am On Mar 09, 2017
You are welcome

Bakare19:
Okay. Thank you for the time sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ishilove: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Eyop:

No, i no fear bride price money cos recession affect bride price. Even baby stuff don dey cheap now abi no be u confirm am for ur thread.? We fit use the Rav4 do Uber for 2 months and it will cover ALL expenses cheesy grin
Lmaaaaaaooooo!!! Mscheeeew cheesy cheesy
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Horllamideh(m): 11:48am On Mar 09, 2017
aboru boye baba......here is mine

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by UnknownT: 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
Christane:
Baba tnx u 4 ur help dis far bt pls i want answer to dis question
(1)what type of work am i destined to do in life
(2)will i be poor average,rich or super duper rich ...dat all i have to asked concerning my life ,.if i can know this i will plan my life and hustle when neccesary ..tnx u sir.
lol
The different options and the way to go
*poor or average: you hustle well to prove him wrong
*rich or super duper rich: you hustle well to prove him right
So at the end, it boils down to your hustle. You sounding too desperate here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 1:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Horllamideh:
aboru boye baba......here is mine
Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals quick money is what you desire but you will soon have the idea of resuming a goal that you dropped quite some time ago. You had valid reasons for stopping but those reasons are no longer valid. Avoid procrastination if you want to improve your life. Stop doing what doesn't work for you and concentrate on what works for you. You have big dreams and you have to work hard to accomplish this in the future.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Horllamideh(m): 2:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals quick money is what you desire but you will soon have the idea of resuming a goal that you dropped quite some time ago. You had valid reasons for stopping but those reasons are no longer valid. Avoid procrastination if you want to improve your life. Stop doing what doesn't work for you and concentrate on what works for you. You have big dreams and you have to work hard to accomplish this in the future.

Babalawos
Thanks baba.....I can totally relate with all what you wrote sir
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2017
Horllamideh:

Thanks baba.....I can totally relate with all what you wrote sir

You are welcome
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawo read me

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Brainrex:
Babalawo read me

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals that the financial challenges and family challenges had made you to take solace in getting high to forget your troubles but you are adding more troubles to your troubles.

You should rather take solace in reading self motivational books and inspirational books.

A friend of yours once brought trouble to you in the past, another trouble is coming which will be caused by your friend.

BEWARE of bad friends and this trouble in the future will be averted.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by omobs(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by afangsoup: 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you feel desperate about something now. It is something you needed for a long time. You have been creative about getting it but even though you have worked impressively, you aren't there yet. You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it. There are no limits and you shouldn't doubt yourself. You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you.

Your face also reveals recently few persons have complained that you are too strict or will I say harsh? The fact is that, when it comes to saying the truth? You say it no matter what and this makes some persons don't feel comfortable around you but those that truly understands you feel very comfortable around you.

Babalawos

Babalawos, explain this part pls. I need to understand it more clearly, what do I need to do to achieve that breakthru.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
afangsoup:

Babalawos, explain this part pls. I need to understand it more clearly, what do I need to do to achieve that breakthru.

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you are desperate of getting a good job.

You are desperate in need of money to take of yourself and assist your family.

Your family is expecting much from you but you feel sad that you have disappointed them.

You have been creative about achieving your goals but even though you have worked tirelessly for your dreams to come to pass but it's yet to manifest and you are running out of patience.

You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it.

There are no limits to your success and you shouldn't doubt yourself.

You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you.

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 8:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
omobs:
babalawos read mine

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals that you are underestimating your enemies.

You are engaging in some kind of a competitive business.

Make sure you have future plans, don't lavish or waste your money.

People have been complaining about your spending. Try investing or save your money for raining day.

You have so much going on right now but you are not focusing on some very important issues.

Don't live a careless life

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by omobs(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals that you are underestimating your enemies.

You are engaging in some kind of a competitive business.

Make sure you have future plans, don't lavish or waste your money.

People have been complaining about your spending. Try investing or save your money for raining day.

You have so much going on right now but you are not focusing on some very important issues.

Don't live a careless life

Babalawos

thanks baba,but how am I under estimating my enemies?,I have a belief that if I hv never hurt or offend you,nothing you do will harm me,
secondly,how will I know my enemies,becos I treat everybody as friend
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Christane: 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by iPopAlomo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
omobs:

thanks baba,but how am I under estimating my enemies?,I have a belief that if I hv never hurt or offend you,nothing you do will harm me,
secondly,how will I know my enemies,becos I treat everybody as friend

This one I can answer...

I did the same thing you did (keeping friends close)... but the truth is everyone is in a competition with you... You need to hide your plans from everyone... it's more of envy... I have that belief that... so far I'm not thinking bad if you... you have no reason to hurt me... but nah yourself you know... You don't know what someone else is thinking...

such is life... guard yourself... stay sharp brah...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by kingreign(m): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Your face reveals you feel desperate about something now. It is something you needed for a long time. You have been creative about getting it but even though you have worked impressively, you aren't there yet. You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it. There are no limits and you shouldn't doubt yourself. You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you.

Your face also reveals recently few persons have complained that you are too strict or will I say harsh? The fact is that, when it comes to saying the truth? You say it no matter what and this makes some persons don't feel comfortable around you but those that truly understands you feel very comfortable around you.

Babalawos

You are right, but what part of my imagination would be needed to take me to where I long to be? And how do I achieve this?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
kingreign:

You are right, but what part of my imagination would be needed to take me to where I long to be? And how do I achieve this?

Aboru Aboye

I have answered your questions before:

RE-POST

"Your face reveals you are desperate of getting a good job.

You are desperate in need of money to take of yourself and assist your family.

Your family is expecting much from you but you feel sad that you have disappointed them.

You have been creative about achieving your goals but even though you have worked tirelessly for your dreams to come to pass but it's yet to manifest and you are running out of patience.

You need to use your imagination to find a way to get it.

There are no limits to your success and you shouldn't doubt yourself.

You are on the precipice of a breakthrough that will astound everyone including you."

Babalawos
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Ranchhoddas: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm so loving this thread mehn.
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Babalawos(m): 5:38am On Mar 11, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'm so loving this thread mehn.

Thank you
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Babalawos:

Thank you

Aboru aboye. Can u forsee lottery numbers?
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Aboru aboye. Can u forsee lottery numbers?
grin
Nairabet and bet9ja gurus, we hail

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: {free} Face Divination Online by Nostradamus: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
aboru boye baba pls help divine my face
Re: {free} Face Divination Online by stanleyalpacino(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
SirWere:
grin

Nairabet and bet9ja gurus,
we hail

grin grin grin

grin grin grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode, Osinbajo, At Bishop Okonkwo's Birthday Thanksgiving (Photos) / Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.