Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 (2631 Views)

People Who Are 40+ And Happy With Their Life, What Is Your Advice To People 20s? / What Do You Wish To Achieve Before The End Of The Year. / This Touchy Prewedding Photos Will Give You Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello Mr. Newbeginning again...

Our dreams and desires are sometimes pushed aside and we may then say that life is not how we thought it was... Those who wanted to be engineers may study business admin and later work in a Merrybet Shop for #25,000 a month... or maybe less.... then when he has worked there for over 5 years now in his late twenties he decides to go into business...

After hitting rock bottom a times too many... he finally decides to concentrate on one thing and manage first...

He will still be managing and then the issue of marriage will come up and instead of finding a woman that will be uplift and bring ideas to make him succeed, he will get a woman that is ready to manage with him...

What I am saying is... What do you hope to achieve before you are 40? Do you see yourself achieving them? Are you still saying by God's grace to your how your think your future will be?

What do you hope to achieve before you are 40?

What do you hope to achieve before May, 2017

or before your next birthday....
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by northvietnam(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
viju milk
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by professorfal: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2017
Attain professorship in the field of finance.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:
G

hahahha... young boy.. that is not an achievement... you should have said money through any means possible...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
professorfal:
Attain professorship in the field of finance.

I am very impressed at this... It is very hard to see professors below or at the age of 40...

Hope you know what you are stepping into... It is harder than they told you it will be...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Jozavic(m): 7:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
I am a humble guy so, a comfortable house to my name, a car to move my small family around and I also want to be an employer of labor.

All these I hope to achieve by providing geniune helpful services to humanity. I will also want to be the head of a god fearing and humble family by then, so,...Help me Lord smiley
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by professorfal: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I am very impressed at this... It is very hard to see professors below or at the age of 40...

Hope you know what you are stepping into... It is harder than they told you it will be...

Every step I make is towards achieving it, I've never dreamt of anything else.

I will become a professor and nothing will stand in my way! nothing!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by yomi007k(m): 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
wink

Get married at 35 , have a kid by 36 ,by 38 -help my wife start her business n own my own house., by 39 own a multi million business to help wt ds unemployment wahala.

So help me God.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by northvietnam(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

hahahha... young boy.. that is not an achievement... you should have said money through any means possible...

Oga no dey high ya self..

nah space I book..

when ur post gets to promise land I go comment...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:

Oga no dey high ya self..

nah space I book..

when ur post gets to promise land I go comment...

sorry about that laddie... space booking.. noted
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
By the time I clock 40, I don't want much...just want to be that CEO who sponsor his staffs overseas for conferences.

By may, I wanna celebrate my birthday with twenty something days fasting and prayer. Thanks
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2017
yomi007k:
wink

Get married at 35 , have a kid by 36 ,by 38 -help my wife start her business n own my own house., by 39 own a multi million business to help wt ds unemployment wahala.

So help me God.

I reckon you are between 30 - 34 years... A man at this age must have been through a lot... You seem to be more family oriented... than otherwise..

I have never heard of a man who first built a family before building a multi million business... A multi million business is like marrying 10 wives and having 23 children... and you must cater for them all..

Why not turn it the other way round.. and there you have a big time success
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by BlackDBagba: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Complete LPC, sort family out....
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
Papykush:

By the time I clock 40, I don't want much...just want to be that CEO who sponsor his staffs overseas for conferences.

By may, I wanna celebrate my birthday with twenty something days fasting and prayer. Thanks ]

Although I don't understand you twenty something days fasting... but I Love your CEO dreams... I hope you are not saying you want to be the CEO of something... because it is better to work for 50,000 a month than live your life everyday planning to be the CEO of something
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by EmperorLee(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Own an Empire.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Complete LPC, sort family out....

Interesting... Very interesting... Quite self centered I must say....

and simply as expected of a normal human being... I believe you can empower yourself to have more than these achievement added to your name
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmperorLee:
Own an Empire.

We all own empires... which is ourselves... (that is if own and control your life and emotions)...

If you are talking about owning an empire in business terms then you mean running and owning a multi billion dollar industry
In Social terms you mean influencing the decisions of millions of people
In Political terms you mean, controlling and directing the affairs of a nation

Which one do you want?..
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by BlackDBagba: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
How is 'sorting family out' self Centered.

Please explain cuz I'm lost.

Newbeginnings:

Interesting... Very interesting... Quite self centered I must say....

and simply as expected of a normal human being... I believe you can empower yourself to have more than these achievement added to your name
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by EmperorLee(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

We all own empires... which is ourselves... (that is if own and control your life and emotions)...

If you are talking about owning an empire in business terms then you mean running and owning a multi billion dollar industry
In Social terms you mean influencing the decisions of millions of people
In Political terms you mean, controlling and directing the affairs of a nation

Which one do you want?..

All of the above, and more. I want it all.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jozavic:
I am a humble guy so, a comfortable house to my name, a car to move my small family around and I also want to be an employer of labor.

All these I hope to achieve by providing geniune helpful services to humanity. I will also want to be the head of a god fearing and humble family by then, so,...Help me Lord smiley

No one is asking you to be humble.. I am sure if Donald Trump, Tony Emelu, Mike Adenuga had been humble they wouldn't have been great men today...

So what you are saying is that you want to live under the shadows and just manage the small things life has to give...

I believe you can plan to achieve more than this
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

I reckon you are between 30 - 34 years... A man at this age must have been through a lot... You seem to be more family oriented... than otherwise..

I have never heard of a man who first built a family before building a multi million business... A multi million business is like marrying 10 wives and having 23 children... and you must cater for them all..

Why not turn it the other way round.. and there you have a big time success

Yea ur right abt my age....

Hmmmm...tnx for d advice, Im pondering already.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by northvietnam(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

sorry about that laddie... space booking.. noted

Laddie...
Hmmmmmmmmmm.... some people shaaa
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmperorLee:

All of the above, and more. I want it all.

My young man.. you need to grow above this childish choice you just made.. You can't see a man owning every operation and part of the world today.. but instead you see them investing in various parts...

Learn to place direction in your life, by concentrating on what you are good at and the ideas you can bring.. rather than living your life everyday chasing after every good idea or talent or money making opportunity that exist out there...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
yomi007k:

Yea ur right abt my age....

Hmmmm...tnx for d advice, Im pondering already.

hahahaha.. Actually you don't need to ponder... What you need to do right now is to improve your ideology.. You need to think better than the African man to live better than the African standards of living... Remember in the jungle the fittest gets to rule while the weak gets to manage..

So the ideology...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by yomi007k(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

hahahaha.. Actually you don't need to ponder... What you need to do right now is to improve your ideology.. You need to think better than the African man to live better than the African standards of living... Remember in the jungle the fittest gets to rule while the weak gets to manage..

So the ideology...

Tnx boss....I feel ya.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:

How is 'sorting family out' self Centered.

Please explain cuz I'm lost.

The African perspective is always about making enough to manage, then having a family, and that is all.. that is why there is so much corruption. because this is the pattern of thinking..

For example, if you are planning to build a great business, provide employment for youths which thereby provides you lots of money, be the source of influence and inspiration to hundreds of thousands of people and then build a family that will live and enjoy from your name and continue the cycle...

Now this is how Americans think and live... it is not self centered, that is why you will see a man give up 20 years of his life on a research to help people cure a certain disease..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
northvietnam:
OK..

Am a chemical engineer by qualification...

No job so I employed my self (G).. yes G

I hope to complete the construction of my Pig farm and start off with 20 pregnant pigs
(35k each one by 20 = 700k.. )
Before my birthday come Novermber this year

Am done with fencing and construction of pence ..

currently working on drainage and workers Lodge..

Then before I turn 35, (My marriage year) by God's Grace..
With 30 to 40m I can start a nylon paper bag factory that will employ 50 to 60 workers...

it's gonna happen...

if Government no employ , Omo employ ya self..
No time for complaints..

Shout out to all street (G) niggaz... Street pays like MAD..

G boys... I know so many of them... some even meet with me everyday to discuss...

Very impressive thing you wish to do with the pig farm.. although I don't really see a business oriented mind there... as you seem like someone who is doing it just because you heard it pays (the same way you are doing G because it pays)....
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by EmperorLee(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

My young man.. you need to grow above this childish choice you just made.. You can't see a man owning every operation and part of the world today.. but instead you see them investing in various parts...

Learn to place direction in your life, by concentrating on what you are good at and the ideas you can bring.. rather than living your life everyday chasing after every good idea or talent or money making opportunity that exist out there...

First of all, to you, I am Emperor, not "Young man".

Second of all, you are nobody to tell me what i can and cannot do. Do well to dig up a hole in the ground, tell all these advices of yours into it and cover it up.

Aurevoir Monsieur.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Jozavic(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

No one is asking you to be humble.. I am sure if Donald Trump, Tony Emelu, Mike Adenuga had been humble they wouldn't have been great men today...

So what you are saying is that you want to live under the shadows and just manage the small things life has to give...

I believe you can plan to achieve more than this

Me being humble doesn't mean I would be okey with living under the shadows of someone or be willing to live a life of lower standards. NO!

It means even if am not a bill Gates or an Adenuga, I'll still be okey, so long am able to provide the basic necessities for my family.

Many men had choosen the high life and had been cut short of the gift of life. I just want a simple life and I know I will be cool with. Mind you, I have a great taste but am still cool with the simple life.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
EmperorLee:

First of all, to you, I am Emperor, not "Young man".

Second of all, you are nobody to tell me what i can and cannot do. Do well to dig up a hole in the ground, tell all these advices of yours into it and cover it up.

Aurevoir Monsieur.

Interesting... whenever a child is not given what he wants or not told what he likes, he begins to cry or throw tantrums... I am not advising you Young man... I am sharing my thoughts...

Good bye Young man...
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by EmperorLee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
Newbeginnings:

Interesting... whenever a child is not given what he wants or not told what he likes, he begins to cry or throw tantrums... I am not advising you Young man... I am sharing my thoughts...

Good bye Young man...

You can go and give lucifer a BJ in hell for all i care, go along with your obscured thoughts too.
Re: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before You Are 40 by Newbeginnings(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jozavic:

Me being humble doesn't mean I would be okey with living under the shadows of someone or be willing to live a life of lower standards. NO!

It means even if am not a bill Gates or an Adenuga, I'll still be okey, so long am able to provide the basic necessities for my family.

Many men had choosen the high life and had been cut short of the gift of life. I just want a simple life and I know I will be cool with. Mind you, I have a great taste but am still cool with the simple life.

Okay... very interesting...

The basic necessities... you say... According to social comparison ... being at least able to provide the basic necessities means just leaving above but close to the poverty line...

To me it doesn't matter when I die but what I leave for the world when I die.. So that they may know that I was here.... Hope you dream on that too..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Epic Reply This Lady Got For Saying "Sex Shorter Than 2hrs Is A Quickie" / Many People Are Guilty Of This / How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.