Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Brown Cockerel - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Brown Cockerel (1760 Views)

A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) For Sale In Ibadan / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brown Cockerel by oshonola(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please livestock farmers, I found brown cockerel among my brown layers, my question now is Can brown cockerel also lay eggs? Thanks
Re: Brown Cockerel by obiageIi(f): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
oshonola:
Please livestock farmers, I found brown cockerel among my brown layers, my question now is Can brown cockerel also lay eggs? Thanks
No they can't
Re: Brown Cockerel by oshonola(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
someone told me dey also can lay eggs
Re: Brown Cockerel by Izzymore(m): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
oshonola:
someone told me dey also can lay eggs
Who told you?
Re: Brown Cockerel by chukskafor(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2019
First of all, let's see the pictures of your acclaimed brown layers and the Cockrells respectively ; if you are not fabricating stories here only God knows to what end

Secondly if you sure are a farmer, then you shouldn't be asking such a silly question because if I understand you very correctly, what you are breeding is layers and I stand to tell you that no newbie will venture into poultry farming, producing eggs without first having a very basic fundamental information required

Thirdly, if you truly knows and can distinguish between a Cockrell and a pullet (layer), then your questions are uncalled for because you knows the difference

Lastly, if you say a friend told you they can lay, I give this friendly advice to you 1.sell off your stocks at point of lay 2. Use the proceeds to buy white cockrels at the current price of #20 per bird 3.breed for 16 weeks and they will start laying 3 eggs each on daily basis. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Automatic (pneumatic) Presser For Garri/cassva Starch/flour Processing / Grasscutter Farming / Info On Maize Farming Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.