Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Eat My Pussy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eat My Pussy (18368 Views)

Head Of His Penis Was Trying To Stretch My Pussy Open / My PUSSY. Which Of These Pictures Is The Best? [PICTURES] / I Need 9inch Dickk In My Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat My Pussy by adadike281(f): 9:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=54397268][/quote] what do u mean by 'live dangerously'?
Re: Eat My Pussy by AmAlbert(m): 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sexybeast2000:
I want you to eat my pussy. Will you please come home and eat my pussy? I want you to put your big fat tongue right on my tight little cunt. Blow in it. Kiss it softly. Tell my pussy that you that love it. Tell my pussy that you can't live with out it. Lick it from slit to clit, as slow as you can, making me tremble and close my eyes, imagining what's next. You want to Bleep me, baby? You have to give her a kiss first. I want your tongue to explore every part of my vagina. I want your long tongue inside me when I cum...when I scream your name at the top of my lungs.

Get me wet and sloppy and ready for your big entrance. I want you to know my body so well that you can make me cum with the flick of your wrist. I want you to brag to your friends about it. When I'm crying in the kitchen, bent over the burnt dinner that I just pulled from the oven for us, I want you to come up behind me to wrap your arms around me, pull up my skirt and whisper firmly in my ear to spread my legs. Then, I want you to pull down my panties, so that they are stretched between my thighs. This is where it's all up to my baby to decide how fast, slow, gentle, or deep he will go. Depending on how stressed you are, sometimes you shove your fingers into me without warning and finger Bleep me hard and fast. You don't stop, no matter what, no matter how much I squeal and bruise your arms from griping too hard. Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me, I beg you. I give into you and cum really hard, crumbling to the tile kitchen floor, your fingers still in me.

Other times, you go slow and tease my center of gravity, making me squirm in anticipation. You know how impatient I am. I always want the dick immediately and I beg like a little LovePeddler on the floor, grabbing on to your legs, crying, with mascara running down my face. You never give it to me right away. I hate it. You never let me have my way. You always force me to have pre-intimacy with you, for like an hour. It's so bleeped up cause you know how nervous and uncomfortable I get when it comes to trust and intimacy, which is exactly why you force me to do it.

Sometimes, you let me take the panties all the way off when you finger me. You use them to tie my wrists behind my back as you gently breathe all over my body; the wolf stalking his prey, ready to attack. I think if you stood behind me and just breathed on my neck, I'd get chills down my body and give into you, surrendering my pussy.

I want you to cum in my panties without me knowing. I want you to suggest that I wear that certain pair when I get out of the shower. Later that night, I want you to slide me out of my dirty panties and I want you to put them in my mouth. I want to see that devious smile while your taking me with your big fat dick. I want you to wash my hair, then pick out my panties for bed. Dress and UnCloth me, like your little toy.

It's all I can think about. I want you to sit on the bed and ask me sweetly to take everything off, except for my panties. Sit and watch me UnCloth. Make me turn in a counter clockwise circle, to show you every angle of my body. Tell me to turn slowly, so you can see everything. I want you to pull me close to you. Locking your finger under the elastic of panties, you jerk me your way. I want you to grab me tightly and put your face in between my big breasts. Tell me how much you've missed my tits, as you kiss them and handle me.

Sit me down next to you and slide my hair away from my collarbone. Begin kissing directly behind my ear, slowly and gently. Take your hand and clasp the back of my neck with pressure, not enough to hurt or bruise me, but enough for me to know you're a man and you're in control of everything I do. Tilt my head to the side. I want you to kiss my neck with tongue, adding more and more pressure with each gasp, each moan, each pant. My pussy starts pulsating and I reach for your dick, but you push my hand away. You scold me for rushing you and call me your impatient little slut.

You barely have to touch me. I'm ready for you. No matter how tight I am, your dick is just going to slide right in, because my little pussy will be dripping. Ill do anything to feel your tongue on my pussy, giving me kisses, showing your love and devotion to my cunt.

Sprawl me out on the bed. Slide my panties to one side and brace yourself on top of me. Slide a finger into my slit as you shove your tongue down my throat aggressively. My moans of pleasure are muffled by our kisses, as your fingers work their magic. Graze my asshole with one of your fingers, making me tighten up and try to pull away. Instead, force my head down on the bed and continue kissing me. I want you to rub my asshole, while you finger my pussy with two fingers. My body will convulse and ill beg for you to stop, when in reality, I mean the opposite. I love having my little asshole played with. Hold me like a bowling ball and automatically, ill tell you how much I love you, and ill beg for forgiveness for everything that I've ever done wrong to you. I want you to make me apologize to you, multiple times, with your fingers lodged into me, in both places. Ill feel so ashamed and embarrassed, ill cum all over your fingers, daddy.

You don't want me to come yet though. You slowly slide my panties down my thighs. I'm completely naked now, exposed and vulnerable. You spread my legs open wide for the world to see how big of a slut I am. My cheeks are red and I won't look you in the eye. You flatten my thighs on the bed and hold them down with both hands on each respective thigh. You look up at me and say, "I'm going to eat your pussy now". Make sure you hold me down. I want you to slowly take one big thick long lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top of my swollen clit. Slowly. Then, do it again. I will squirm and grip the blankets, but I will slowly submit. The slower, you go, the more it teases me and heightens my level of discomfort. I want you to torture me. Spread my lips with your fingers and lick my clit. Swirl your tongue around it in a circular motion and then put the whole thing in your mouth. Suck on it. Not too much pressure, but just enough to make me uncomfortable. Release your lips and start licking my cunt from my clit down to the opening of my cunt. Shove that big tongue into me. Taste my apples. Repeat this cycle until my body is gyrating against your tongue in rhythm.

It feels so good when you put my little clit in your mouth. Start applying more pressure the more I start to press up against your lips. If I grab you by the back of the head and push you into my pussy, that's when you know I'm about to cum. Shove your entire tongue as far into my pussy as possible while I climax and cum. I can cum multiple times, so after my initial screaming orgasm, deeply french kiss my little clit and I'll cum again in your mouth

Once I stop shaking, I want you to give me another kiss on my pussy. Tell me I'm a very good girl and slide my panties up.
OP I get just one word for you
[size=16pt]NNAMA[/size]
Re: Eat My Pussy by AmAlbert(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sexybeast2000:
I want you to eat my pussy. Will you please come home and eat my pussy? I want you to put your big fat tongue right on my tight little cunt. Blow in it. Kiss it softly. Tell my pussy that you that love it. Tell my pussy that you can't live with out it. Lick it from slit to clit, as slow as you can, making me tremble and close my eyes, imagining what's next. You want to Bleep me, baby? You have to give her a kiss first. I want your tongue to explore every part of my vagina. I want your long tongue inside me when I cum...when I scream your name at the top of my lungs.

Get me wet and sloppy and ready for your big entrance. I want you to know my body so well that you can make me cum with the flick of your wrist. I want you to brag to your friends about it. When I'm crying in the kitchen, bent over the burnt dinner that I just pulled from the oven for us, I want you to come up behind me to wrap your arms around me, pull up my skirt and whisper firmly in my ear to spread my legs. Then, I want you to pull down my panties, so that they are stretched between my thighs. This is where it's all up to my baby to decide how fast, slow, gentle, or deep he will go. Depending on how stressed you are, sometimes you shove your fingers into me without warning and finger Bleep me hard and fast. You don't stop, no matter what, no matter how much I squeal and bruise your arms from griping too hard. Bleep me, Bleep me, Bleep me, I beg you. I give into you and cum really hard, crumbling to the tile kitchen floor, your fingers still in me.

Other times, you go slow and tease my center of gravity, making me squirm in anticipation. You know how impatient I am. I always want the dick immediately and I beg like a little LovePeddler on the floor, grabbing on to your legs, crying, with mascara running down my face. You never give it to me right away. I hate it. You never let me have my way. You always force me to have pre-intimacy with you, for like an hour. It's so bleeped up cause you know how nervous and uncomfortable I get when it comes to trust and intimacy, which is exactly why you force me to do it.

Sometimes, you let me take the panties all the way off when you finger me. You use them to tie my wrists behind my back as you gently breathe all over my body; the wolf stalking his prey, ready to attack. I think if you stood behind me and just breathed on my neck, I'd get chills down my body and give into you, surrendering my pussy.

I want you to cum in my panties without me knowing. I want you to suggest that I wear that certain pair when I get out of the shower. Later that night, I want you to slide me out of my dirty panties and I want you to put them in my mouth. I want to see that devious smile while your taking me with your big fat dick. I want you to wash my hair, then pick out my panties for bed. Dress and UnCloth me, like your little toy.

It's all I can think about. I want you to sit on the bed and ask me sweetly to take everything off, except for my panties. Sit and watch me UnCloth. Make me turn in a counter clockwise circle, to show you every angle of my body. Tell me to turn slowly, so you can see everything. I want you to pull me close to you. Locking your finger under the elastic of panties, you jerk me your way. I want you to grab me tightly and put your face in between my big breasts. Tell me how much you've missed my tits, as you kiss them and handle me.

Sit me down next to you and slide my hair away from my collarbone. Begin kissing directly behind my ear, slowly and gently. Take your hand and clasp the back of my neck with pressure, not enough to hurt or bruise me, but enough for me to know you're a man and you're in control of everything I do. Tilt my head to the side. I want you to kiss my neck with tongue, adding more and more pressure with each gasp, each moan, each pant. My pussy starts pulsating and I reach for your dick, but you push my hand away. You scold me for rushing you and call me your impatient little slut.

You barely have to touch me. I'm ready for you. No matter how tight I am, your dick is just going to slide right in, because my little pussy will be dripping. Ill do anything to feel your tongue on my pussy, giving me kisses, showing your love and devotion to my cunt.

Sprawl me out on the bed. Slide my panties to one side and brace yourself on top of me. Slide a finger into my slit as you shove your tongue down my throat aggressively. My moans of pleasure are muffled by our kisses, as your fingers work their magic. Graze my asshole with one of your fingers, making me tighten up and try to pull away. Instead, force my head down on the bed and continue kissing me. I want you to rub my asshole, while you finger my pussy with two fingers. My body will convulse and ill beg for you to stop, when in reality, I mean the opposite. I love having my little asshole played with. Hold me like a bowling ball and automatically, ill tell you how much I love you, and ill beg for forgiveness for everything that I've ever done wrong to you. I want you to make me apologize to you, multiple times, with your fingers lodged into me, in both places. Ill feel so ashamed and embarrassed, ill cum all over your fingers, daddy.

You don't want me to come yet though. You slowly slide my panties down my thighs. I'm completely naked now, exposed and vulnerable. You spread my legs open wide for the world to see how big of a slut I am. My cheeks are red and I won't look you in the eye. You flatten my thighs on the bed and hold them down with both hands on each respective thigh. You look up at me and say, "I'm going to eat your pussy now". Make sure you hold me down. I want you to slowly take one big thick long lick from the bottom of my pussy to the top of my swollen clit. Slowly. Then, do it again. I will squirm and grip the blankets, but I will slowly submit. The slower, you go, the more it teases me and heightens my level of discomfort. I want you to torture me. Spread my lips with your fingers and lick my clit. Swirl your tongue around it in a circular motion and then put the whole thing in your mouth. Suck on it. Not too much pressure, but just enough to make me uncomfortable. Release your lips and start licking my cunt from my clit down to the opening of my cunt. Shove that big tongue into me. Taste my apples. Repeat this cycle until my body is gyrating against your tongue in rhythm.

It feels so good when you put my little clit in your mouth. Start applying more pressure the more I start to press up against your lips. If I grab you by the back of the head and push you into my pussy, that's when you know I'm about to cum. Shove your entire tongue as far into my pussy as possible while I climax and cum. I can cum multiple times, so after my initial screaming orgasm, deeply french kiss my little clit and I'll cum again in your mouth

Once I stop shaking, I want you to give me another kiss on my pussy. Tell me I'm a very good girl and slide my panties up.
[size=16pt] Namath [/size]
Re: Eat My Pussy by AmAlbert(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sexybeast2000:

OP I get just one word for NNAMA
Re: Eat My Pussy by AmAlbert(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Sexybeast2000:

You be NNAMA

1 Like

Re: Eat My Pussy by Princedapace(m): 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice

Will love to get this done for u...
Re: Eat My Pussy by treasuredluv(f): 10:48am On Mar 10, 2017
CorGier:

we are sexual beings ain't we?
Besides, it's just sex...u're getting worked up over nothing.
yes we are sexual beigns, did you just say getting worked up. Nah, how can i?, when this doesn't add a dime 2 acct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / How To Save A Dying Relationship / Your Ideal Woman (for the men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.