Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k (41142 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / Daddy Freeze Shades Williams Uchemba: 'Can I Pay My Tithe To The UN?' / Daddy Freeze Shades Father Mbaka For Endorsing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
There's nothing funny about it. A closer look at the pictures he tagged shows its the same pic of the guy in all the collages. Same shirt and same posture.

Freeze didn't even say anything relating to what the actor said. undecided so much for an educated man.

Freeze, look at the posture in each of the collages and tell us if there's a difference.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by loomer: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
softMarket:

Rat brain! Why did u quote me?

Because as u old reach u no wan get sense
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Must everything be Christians against Muslims??

What has this got to do with Muslims having a good laugh??

Only God can help us in this contraption we call country
Let's get real here; if we bring down all the pastors, is that a plus for Christianity?
I have nothing against the other religions, but if our Muslim brothers and sisters start condemning their religious leaders at the slightest opportunity, I bet Christians too will laugh at them.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Sirwallace(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
this freeze guy thinks he alone has the monopoly of foul mouth and abuses. the dude just point out the obvious and the silly guy just gave him a hell of a lifetime gabbing..

but on a lighter mode, freeze probably bag a doctor degree in abuse, yabbing and insult altogether.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Chai! Apostle will hear of this grin
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by streetzdreamz(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
freeze is a hippy b*stard at yabbing, he should leave this childish acts to kids,to me he ain't better off than the said guy, since all they do is throw tantrums online, adults with kids intellects!!
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by nobullshit(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
If that is the case , Freeze should as well offer to upgrade Facebook founder's wardrobe since he wears almost same shirt every fecking day. Stupidity of black people is symbolic in their fecking skin colour. BEING BLACK IS BEING STUPID IRRESPECTIVE OF BEING EDUCATED. IDIOTAS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Raylight2(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
Men...!!! I need to follow this guy up.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by emerged01(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
This guy is so stupid. Childish response.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by cstr55: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
That is brutal, mehn.
Engage an afonja in a war of words is suicide, unless you have a much sharper wit to deliver a total knock-out.
Niggas there are just like their women.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by LorDBolton(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
candy:
Contrary to popular opinion, freeze didn't score any point with this post. Our Muslim brothers will be having a good laugh right now, courtesy of the 'Christians' who have made themselves judges over pastors.

She this zombie ...who else are The judges of pastors

Did not score any point, oga. Referee abi umpire who ask u?
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by onyiiella(f): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
That Uche of a demon is so annoying.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Cyriloha(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
DonCortino:

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am!

Uche poked first! He asked for it. cheesy

Over speed nah hiim dey kill arsenal always

But they will qualify anyway
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by streetzdreamz(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:
There's nothing funny about it. A closer look at the pictures he tagged shows its the same pic of the guy in all the collages. Same shirt and same posture.

Freeze didn't even say anything relating to what the actor said. undecided so much for an educated man.

Freeze, look at the posture in each of the collages and tell us if there's a difference.
the guy obviously ain't a picture freak, and doesn't like uploading pics, same way you see most nairalanders with no DPS, freeze is just a kid in a mans body.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by vic224real(f): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
No
JamieNaija:
Controversial nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu earlier today slammed Cool FM presenter, Daddy Freeze, saying he should focus on his OAP job and stop pulling Men of God down.

He shared the above photo of Uche using one photo wearing a particular Tshirt to make almost all his posts on Instagram and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWDu7yAqU3/?hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-shades-actor-uche-maduagwu.html

Gbakam!!!!
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by asanwaph: 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
Freeze abi freezer may appear to be smiling now, thinking that people are clapping for him so he can continue talking bad abt men of God. If he doesn't repent, he will be the one to cry at the end.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
LorDBolton:

She this zombie ...who else are The judges of pastors

Did not score any point, oga. Referee abi umpire who ask u?
Wanted to dignify your post with a real long response, but I checked you out and I realised you are not worth it cool
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Ranchhoddas: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
imoowo:
A good shirt should be at least 25000k y fall the guy hand my pastors shirt is like 50k
Linus, wetin be your pastor name?

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by holatimmy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Uche...you shouldn't have talked now

Take heart biko
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
the guy obviously ain't a picture freak, and doesn't like uploading pics, same way you see most nairalanders with no DPS, freeze is just a kid in a mans body.

Some people didn't even view the pic, all the see is the reply freeze gave the actor.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
WhO IS THIS FREEZE SELF....HE IS MAD TO BE HONEST......I DON'T LIKE INSANE PEOPLE
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by CaptainBlaise(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
JamieNaija:
Controversial nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu earlier today slammed Cool FM presenter, Daddy Freeze, saying he should focus on his OAP job and stop pulling Men of God down.

He shared the above photo of Uche using one photo wearing a particular Tshirt to make almost all his posts on Instagram and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWDu7yAqU3/?hl=en

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/oap-freeze-shades-actor-uche-maduagwu.html

Ayele ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by mcbreeze: 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
most of our celebrities have stupid sense
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by crowntoro(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
Freeze is just a big baby
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by repogirl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
Childish Daddyfreeze sad
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by repogirl(f): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
crowntoro:
Freeze is just a big baby
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Richy4(m): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
The Actor got served... shocked
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by achemajulius(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
freeze response is not mature at all,jst stick to the issues raised and stop forming what you are not.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by streetzdreamz(m): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Dextology:

Some people didn't even view the pic, all the see is the reply freeze gave the actor.
hehehehe na human beans full nairaland so, no be human beings,a large percentage of this guys don't reason before they make a comment.
Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
hehehehe na human beans full nairaland so, no be human beings,a large percentage of this guys don't reason before they make a comment.

No mind Nairalanders jare grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k by ALAYORMII: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
candy:

Let's get real here; if we bring down all the pastors, is that a plus for Christianity?
I have nothing against the other religions, but if our Muslim brothers and sisters start condemning their religious leaders at the slightest opportunity, I bet Christians too will laugh at them.

If an Alfa is accused of any wrongdoing this night, am sure I won't be concerned let alone laughing

We don't have to make everything about others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions / Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo: "When Poverty Had Major Shares In Our Lives"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.