Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home (25786 Views)

5 Great Work-from-home Jobs You Can Do While Job Hunting / Jobs You Can Do Before You Get Your Dream Job / The 10 Highest-paying Jobs You Can Get With A Bachelor's Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
Few days ago i created a thread about "overcoming fear of becoming an entrepreneur" it was very insightful and it was a hit. it generated soo many intellectual comments and engagement within a very short period of time. today i will be given you guys "7 easy-to-do online jobs you can do from home". lets go...

If you are looking for online jobs from home, there are many alternatives to choose from. For instance, you can find from options like customer service, data entry, surveys, design, human resources, affiliate marketing and more. These jobs are in great demand for 3 obvious reasons. Firstly, companies will not need to provide a working space for those they will hire since you have the freedom to work from your home, secondly, they will not pay for your computer and internet connection since most freelancers already have both in place, thirdly people request for jobs based on what they are capable of doing. so, the companies will not have to pay for their training again.

The 7 easy-to-do online jobs are described below:

1. Online Tutoring

For people looking for online income options without investment, this is perhaps the best alternative. After all, it does not require any upfront money. However, you ought to have good qualifications or knowledge about your chosen subject. Even language teachers are in great demand. Make some online research to what others charge and start earning online money.

2.Online Data Entry

Online date entry jobs do command some experience and good computer skills. You need to remain well organized to excel in this job. In addition, meeting the deadlines is a must. Of course, it offers great flexibility in terms of work timings night or day shifts, part time or full time. With some training you can master the art of such online jobs from home. your starting point include sites like fiverr, elance, upwork, freelance etc.

3.Transcription

In this work, you are required to convert speech into electronics or written documents. The transcription involved could be anything - audio to electronic file, medical, legal, meetings, and more. At times you may have to provide a background for the subject. This helps in transcribing the speech.

4. Translation

If you have expertise for more than one language, this is the ideal job for you. It is primarily a work from home option where you translate emails, documents, books, or other texts in many different languages. When it comes to the time needed to finish the work, it will depend on the nature of job involved. For instance, if you are working on a book, it could take several months or even longer. Here, more than the experience, a better understanding of different languages is desired.

5. Online Surveys

These set of jobs do not require any upfront payment from you. There are many companies who are more than willing to make payment for your opinion regarding their services or products. Normally, these surveys contain a list of multiple-options questions which you are required to answer. Such online jobs from home have become very popular especially among homemakers (women).

6. Graphic Designer

Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced graphic designer, the internet offers numerous opportunities. The best part - most of these jobs are absolutely free and you can do the work from your home. The job listing usually carries the experience needed. You can even download graphic applications from the internet free of cost.

7. Affiliate Marketing

This is beyond every doubt one of the most profitable online business in the universe today. it is not all bed of roses for everyone but it is a bed of roses for those that have been guided. affiliate marketing is a form of online business in which you are paid commission for recommending other people's products.

Above are some easy to to online businesses that you can explore. procrastination is your enemy in the disguise of a friend. the best time to act on any of the online businesses is now.

Personally i Am An Affiliate Marketer, You Can See The Secret Strategies I Use at
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Femsmart(m): 9:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by khalid6ix: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice post
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by khalid6ix: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
importexpert:
space booker....see your head like ball

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Lawalemi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
How many of these jobs actually yield income

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by djlaqua91(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
This OP get FP contract with Lala. We go probe am soon

2 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Ezedon(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2017
What of yahoo yahoo?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by mikeweezy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok ..I will get bck to you
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by ekwelive: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
NdRuby:
FOR SALE.

sports bike with functional 7 gear system and breaks.
price:N32,000.
for ordinary bicycle, na car? Na wa oh

14 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by otitokoroleti: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
djlaqua91:
This OP get FP contract with Lala. We go probe am soon
its a sponsored post

2 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by tomakint: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nice one.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by kwhiz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by okwyee(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
ok
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by activity9(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please what is the requirement to start any of the above listed job especially the affliate marketing. I really need to start something. how do i go about it? Someone need to put me 2ru. Levibrown15@gmail.com 08163892440.
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by yommyk222(m): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
this is very interesting .

check my signature it meant be helpful
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by staysure: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
true
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2017
Femsmart:
Nice one.

thanks
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by router123(m): 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Am interested in no 1&2 but I don't have a clue on how to go Abt it. Any suggested sites?
You can help by whatsapp 08131360160
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is anybody here making serious money with affiliate marketing and paid advertisement?
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by kristian98(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by andrezzy: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ezedon:
What of yahoo yahoo?
abeg o help me ask who go teach us DAT 1
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
good
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by Cyriloha(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmmm OP abeg we are in Nigeria okay no be yankee
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by biztip: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
Nna @op. there is no online job now wey dey pay pass d risky ponzi schemes. if u allow temptation carry u to find biz to do online to get paid, nwanne u must to fall into ponzi o. unless u have time to dey copy and paste false news up and down for internet in d name of blogging

2 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by okwyee(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
NubiLove:
Is anybody here making serious money with affiliate marketing and paid advertisement?
people are making tons of cash with affiliate marketing, but the op is giving it a bad name, how can you sell a full guide to affiliate marketing for N2,999 or N10,000 for Gods sake... i know it will never be comprehensive, there are a ton of websites which i'm sure would offer what the op has to times 2, i wont mention name so as not to spoil market for the op, but selling what would make people millionaires for just 10k? com'on
a course with this your description from one of my most trusted internet marketers goes for more than $500, and he's not even a crazy like very established marketer. if it were the likes of N patel or P flynn they offer you a ton of stuffs for free, but there detailed courses go for more than $1000.
op hope you wont get annoyed (you probably should) but that amount is too small if truly you're gonna provide that much value to make almost everyone who buys your ebook successful.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by chuggy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2017
Irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an experienced graphic designer, the internet offers numerous opportunities. The best part - most of these jobs are absolutely free and you can do the work from your home. The job listing usually carries the experience needed. You can even download graphic applications from the internet free of cost.

I'm really interested in graphic design, but I really need someone who can put me through on where to download the latest graphic applications and the best video tutorials for graphic design. Help a brother...
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by fergieboy: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Who is going to teach me yahoo yahoo business?
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by macaranta(m): 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
router123:
Am interested in no 1&2 but I don't have a clue on how to go Abt it. Any suggested sites?
You can help by whatsapp 08131360160

For online tutoring.. Try [url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home by importexpert(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Citibank Is Recruiting For Experienced Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.